What's new

India’s nightmares over Chinese bridge on Yarlung Tsangpo river

Status
Not open for further replies.
A feel good thread?

And China is powerless to take Arunachal oops South Tibet from India :lol:

i guess you do not know much about South Tibet terrain. Taking it would be easy, but it's not important now.

I
i guess you do not know much about South Tibet terrain. Taking it would be easy, but it's not important now.
Then seems you know about South Tibet terrain,plateau?

And China is powerless to take Arunachal oops South Tibet from India :lol:

Not quite sure of your statement: Brahmaputra river is the vein and nerf of Arunachal, and it's on our hand, you seems to forget how long we have tormented and anger Indians with that and keep continue :lol: evey time we do something to this river, you Indian're crying like fools :lol:

I

Then seems you know about South Tibet terrain,plateau?

It's flat,therefore the Indians won't be able to put up any serious defences once the PLA cross the mountainous terrains to the north。

All roads lead to Tibet:

080832hm565c6qii59bqj6.jpg.thumb.jpg

:coffee::enjoy:

It's flat,therefore the Indians won't be able to put up any serious defences once the PLA cross the mountainous terrains to the north。
Sure it easy no matter what terrain and what direction.Only we need determination to fight a long lasting war for our dignity.

A feel good thread?

Absolutely, you see Western countries and US like to stir up India against China, only India took the bait by reinforce more and more troops near the border. But our gorverment knew verywell American dirty trick, so instead of go tit for tat on arm's race against India, we improve Tibetan infrastructure (road, rail, poweplant...), as consequence not only we improve local economy but also indirect improve PLA supply line...one stone two birds.

:pop:Good Going China. Use some lubricant coz someone is really in pain.:china::pakistan:

Only south Tibet and AC.
And south Tibet and AC totally different.The natural environment of soUth Tibet is much better than that of AC.
Do you approve that exchage south Tibet for AC?

Not quite sure of your statement: Brahmaputra river is the vein and nerf of Arunachal, and it's on our hand, you seems to forget how long we have tormented and anger Indians with that and keep continue :lol: evey time we do something to this river, you Indian're crying like fools :lol:

You will make Bangladesh to suffer most.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom