What's new

India’s nightmares over Chinese bridge on Yarlung Tsangpo river

Status
Not open for further replies.
you know mature onez think india bhutan nepal is one nation . :D

you know mature onez think india bhutan nepal is one nation . :D

You know we have free movement across the border our banks operates in Nepal and Bhutan, we have no Viza and our curreny is acceptable in both countries?

Do not give much strain to your tiny brain and take easy and relax.

I thought Pakistani tried to capture delhi way back in 1971 war...
:lol::lol:
lost dream...get some sleep..:sleep:

They had 7 contingency plan in case of main plan fails.

you know mature onez think india bhutan nepal is one nation .
do not worry buddy even pakistan is just extension of india and home of few rebel who settled there..
deal with it...:whistle::tup:

do not worry buddy even pakistan is just extension of india and home of few rebel who settled there..
deal with it...:whistle::tup:
PAKISTAN is the land of peoples who ruled you approximately 1000 year .. :tup::D:pakistan:

You know we have free movement across the border our banks operates in Nepal and Bhutan, we have no Viza and our curreny is acceptable in both countries?

Do not give much strain to your tiny brain and take easy and relax.

China–Nepal relations - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

www.youtube.com/watch?v=0jr5kvixKJs‎ ( watch that clip and listen carefully . indian media . indian experts .. ) :-)

Nope. Rajputs once ruled more than half of pakistan doesn't mean they ruled you guys.....so stop bulsshiting with your fake claims.....

Kashmir is India
hainnn :o::o: lolz uncle ji when ? o_Oo_O
Muslim rule india approximately 1000 years .:tup::tup::p::D

ruled me .....:lol::lol::lol:
or ruled you people and converted you....Buddy you need to learn some history..:tup:
isay kahtay khud ko khush karna :D:lol::rofl: .

Even after 1947 we have had Muslim leaders...so what's your point!
like akbar ? mehmood ghaznavi .? ahmed shah abdali .? ghauri ?

Hinduism was your forefathers religions.......hinduism ruled India more than 1000 years

Kashmir is India
forefather religions . what ever .. ..neither i cares nor i wanna worship cows and d**** .. btw i am syed .

recent elections in Nepal , communist leader was defeated !!

China slowly encroach into India territory then slowly take away their influence in the region, make them spend money to buy friend and bankrupt themselves in the process.
how can you steal something that belongs to you in the first place? The thief is from the south.

yeh kya bakchodi hai ??

This is 2014 last I checked. Quit wetting your chinese pants with dreams of 1962. What happens today is every time one of your monkeys jumps the line and drops down on our side, your representative gets called to the security council to calm the can of whoopass we open on you folks at the UN.
Your premier knows this better than anyone, hence the talks of "tlade" and "inclease bilatelal ties" :D

Anyway to the point.. feel free to start something major and watch the can of whoopass we open on you chaps. I suspect the international community at large is looking forward to such a comeuppence for the upstart chinese. Hell we'll even offer free front seat tickets to some of "your" so called best friends :D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom