What's new

India’s nightmares over Chinese bridge on Yarlung Tsangpo river

Status
Not open for further replies.
Relax guy, some scenarios are discussed here.

it is the indians who start having nightmares
you dont need to destroy the himalayas to confirm the failure of your missiles

When Bhutan or Nepal allow China to use their airspace to bomb India will my logic stand?

Good imagination.But dont work
Reasons.Nepal already declared they will adopt a neutral stand.Dont allow both big countries in their soil or airspace to act against other country.
Ha Ha about Bhutan.You dont know about the real relation between India and Bhutan.You dont the ground situation there,So please dream like this.Keyboard will suck all your energy.

Nepal, we're coming for you !!! :victory:

100420D11-1.jpg
oh holy cow that's close ! why doesn't China opens up to Nepal & Bhutan I mean China has border with them roads, rail, dry ports access to Chinese ports can give them an opening for supplies & resources they can become an asset of yours, one of my uncle worked in the foreign ministry of Pakistan he says that if China really wants it can turn Nepal & Bhutan into one of their allies in a year if Chinese are serious enough

Last edited:
oh holy cow that's close ! why doesn't China opens up to Nepal & Bhutan I mean China has border with them roads, rail, dry ports access to Chines ports can give them an opening for supplies & resources they can become an asset of yours, one of my uncle worked in the foreign ministry of Pakistan he says that if China really wants it can turn Nepal & Bhutan into one of their allies in a year if Chinese are serious enough
exactly :tup:
rofl at holy cow :lol::sarcastic: . .

Just like the Japanese need to spend couple billions dollars to buy friend and influence, India will need to spend couple billions dollars to buy Nepal and Bhutan influence and keep them away from China camp, last yr Bhutan threaten join China camp, India threaten to cut off fuel and food supply to Bhutan and agree to increase fuel and food supply to Bhutan in return Bhutan elect a government to be on India side.

When you know that our general know what will happe, you should know this also.
only on one condition . if tht iz true .

Just like the Japanese need to spend couple billions dollars to buy friend and influence, India will need to spend couple billions dollars to buy Nepal and Bhutan influence and keep them away from China camp, last yr Bhutan threaten join China camp, India threaten to cut off fuel and food supply to Bhutan and agree to increase fuel and food supply to Bhutan in return Bhutan elect a government to be on India side.
china make them ally by supplying arms and goods .

That will be Bangladesh's nightmare, not India's. :sarcastic::sarcastic:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom