What's new

India's New Submarines Have No Real Weapon - Courtesy Agusta Scam

So, you also added future platform in your list.

And you were the first one to moan ?

Your Higher than mountain freind China, USSR, USA

As long they continued to bring wrath on opponent its good. As for joke purpose , its PN who considered joke among Pakistani tri services themselves

Didn't know.. I'm sure their procurement of 8 subs,4 note frigates,Meltem ASW,8 FACs,Tankere etc aren't for fun.

:lol:
Oh under construction low technology midget sub is futuristic :lol:

As I say its different from Midgets.
Midget are under construction in HSL
Swimmer delivery vehicle proposed by L&T to MARCOS
What?:lol:

Really you that dumb? You source is from 2014.. Proposed 2 swimmer delivery vehicles not midget subs .. It's 2016.. Where are they ? Lost in construction?
Oh so how many swimmer delivery vehicle carried by a 600 ton midget ?
1 can be carried .. You one you posted is probably light as fuk..

SVDs aren't alien technology.. The usual ones in the market ;

https://www.google.com.pk/search?q=...atcXMAhXCLhoKHZeWBYoQ_AUIBygB&biw=375&bih=591[

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

US nuclear sub carrying several SVDs for SEAL;
image.jpeg

Bigger subs can carry several ..

A midget sub has endurance of 1000+ NMs.
Crew & can carry over 14+ Commandos.
Fire Torpedos
lay mines
Etc

Last edited:
And you were the first one to moan ?

Why would I moan, laugh may be.
Didn't know.. I'm sure their procurement of 8 subs,4 note frigates,Meltem ASW,8 FACs,Tankere etc aren't for fun.

What?:lol:
So much futuristic, IN would shamble in fear.

Really you that dumb? You source is from 2014.. Proposed 2 swimmer delivery vehicles not midget subs .. It's 2016.. Where are they ? Lost in construction?
You are confusing with L&T swimmer delivery vehicle with HSL midgets.
Contract itself awarded in last half of 2015 only.

1 can be carried .. You one you posted is probably light as fuk..
Its no light, but a presentation to navy barely

SVDs aren't alien technology.. The usual ones in the market ;

https://www.google.com.pk/search?q=...atcXMAhXCLhoKHZeWBYoQ_AUIBygB&biw=375&bih=591[

View attachment 303880
View attachment 303881

US nuclear sub carrying several SVDs for SEAL;
View attachment 303882
Bigger subs can carry several ..

US SSN are weight more than your three Agosta 90 Subs combined forget midgets.

Why would I moan, laugh may be.

So much futuristic, IN would shamble in fear.
Yup.. The futuristic was sarcasm attended towards you.. Fortunately (for you) your too dumb to comprehend.. As for shambles .. Wife swappers generally are.
You are confusing with L&T swimmer delivery vehicle with HSL midgets.

Than why post diagrams of intergalactic SVDs? One could buy for a few thousand dollars?

Contract itself awarded in last half of 2015 only
.but you had plenty!
Only 3 & rest 8 still take time.

Ab to in Baba Adam ke Zamane ki Submarines ki jaan chhor do

Don't count midgets subs, we have plenty.

That could only we see when actually IN face PN , gibberish in forum prove nothing.

The news article you posted is from 2013., where are those plenty?

Its no light, but a presentation to navy barely

Some even that is not there?lol
US SSN are weight more than your three Agosta 90 Subs combined forget midgets.
Time to google kiddo.. SSGN has been operating midget subs & SVDs since decades.

Yup.. The futuristic was sarcasm attended towards you.. Fortunately (for you) your too dumb to comprehend.. As for shambles .. Wife swappers generally are.
Which again can't be graet than PN officer high jacking their own frigate for Islamic cause.

Than why post diagrams of intergalactic SVDs? One could buy for a few thousand dollars?
Why don't you sell in thousand dollars ? it would be big business.

.but you had plenty!

The news article you posted is from 2013., where are those plenty?
I would post when it when it would inducted as currently its under construction.

Some even that is not there?lol

Time to google kiddo.. SSGN has been operating midget subs & SVDs since decades.
Thats why I said, its not technological marvel

Its temporary... just like we inducted Kolkata class without Barak-8 SAMs 2-3 years back but now It has.
The Italian company producing the torpedo is now on the black list, you gonna lift the ban? It called rusty bathing tub it'd been laid in water for some 13 years. It looks really old for a 'new' sub.

The Italian company producing the torpedo is now on the black list, you gonna lift the ban? It called rusty bathing tub it'd been laid in water for some 13 years. It looks really old for a 'new' sub.
There are other torpedo options like SeaHake and such. Also you seem to be ignorant and ill informed as Construction started only in May 2009...also Its looking such as final paint job is yet to done( even a dumb can understand that but alas...rofl).

For example would you call this ship as rusted and obsolate just because its under construction/trials and final paint job is not done?
https://tiananmenstremendousachievements.wordpress.com/tag/replenishment-ship/

Back
Top Bottom