What's new

India's New Submarines Have No Real Weapon - Courtesy Agusta Scam

No weapons on submarines, No worries. We will after face Chinese submarines :lol: in any war, people in China and Pakistan are more scared with weaponized Chinese submarines :rofl::rofl:.

Lets install horns in front of Kalvari and give Pichkari(holi wali) to the navy personnels :D:D ..
http://www.maritime-executive.com/article/Chinese-Submarines-Taste-Indian-Ocean-2014-10-01

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ercise-leaving-military-chiefs-red-faced.html

11 AIP subs + 3 upgraded Agosta 70s + 5 Armed Xcraft midget Subs...

Good luck blowing "pichkaris"... Too much pressure ., and it will blow in your own face..

Leaving it red or blue ? -- debatably..

Only 3 & rest 8 still take time.
3 upgraded Agosta 70s +
Ab to in Baba Adam ke Zamane ki Submarines ki jaan chhor do
5 Armed Xcraft midget Subs...
Don't count midgets subs, we have plenty.
Good luck blowing "pichkaris"... Too much pressure ., and it will blow in your own face..

That could only we see when actually IN face PN , gibberish in forum prove nothing.

http://www.maritime-executive.com/article/Chinese-Submarines-Taste-Indian-Ocean-2014-10-01

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ercise-leaving-military-chiefs-red-faced.html

11 AIP subs + 3 upgraded Agosta 70s + 5 Armed Xcraft midget Subs...

FYI midget subs are shallow water submarines and real battle is fought in deep blue waters .

No cry :D
That's why I love my India :rofl:
This pathetic news crap
Submarine still can fire Exocet missile with torpedo tubes

As for black shark torpedo its easily replaceable by Seahake or New gen F21 torpedo
Indian Navy always stated that Black shark always a poor choice. They say the better solution, both tactically and strategically, was the Seahake torpedo that Atlas Elektronik offered, but was controversially pushed down to second place.

Seahake advocates argue that even the Italian Navy rejected the Black Shark, instead choosing Atlas Elektronik torpedoes. As its next-generation choice, Italy has plumped for the F-21 Future Heavyweight Torpedo, that Atlas Elektronik is co-developing with French company, Thales. France, too, rejected the Black Shark.

So the best choice for Torpedo is F21 which france built and can easily integrated with French scopene submarine's

Last edited:
Only 3 & rest 8 still take time.
Right now we have 5 .. Including 3 AIPs.
Ab to in Baba Adam ke Zamane ki Submarines ki jaan chhor do

Don't want worry .. You use much older subs .. That tend to blow.
Don't count midgets subs, we have plenty.

No, you don't even have a single one.
That could only we see when actually IN face PN , gibberish in forum prove nothing.
Haien!

Right now we have 5 .. Including 3 AIPs.
Previously you said 11 AIP (included Future platform also)

Don't want worry .. You use much older subs .. That tend to blow.
Didn't know Kilo is older than Augusta 70 & for blowing according to PN, PNS Gazi blown by hitting her own laid mine .

No, you don't even have a single one.
Because it is no use in Blue water but for MARCOS we already procurement process
http://www.dnaindia.com/india/report-indian-navy-to-procure-five-midget-submarines-1305767

LT_SDV.jpg

This pathetic news crap
Submarine still can fire Exocet missile with torpedo tubes
But Exocet can't target subs, Torpedo is like bullet in assault rifle.
If you have AR without bullet, & you satisfy your self that I have grenade which can be fired from attached grenade launcher in AR

As for black shark torpedo its easily replaceable by Seahake or New gen F21 torpedo
It is not matter of choice but our idiotic procurement process which take hell of time
Indian Navy always stated that Black shark always a poor choice. They say the better solution, both tactically and strategically, was the Seahake torpedo that Atlas Elektronik offered, but was controversially pushed down to second place.
I want the source in where IN stated Black Shark was poor choice.

Seahake advocates argue that even the Italian Navy rejected the Black Shark, instead choosing Atlas Elektronik torpedoes. As its next-generation choice, Italy has plumped for the F-21 Future Heavyweight Torpedo, that Atlas Elektronik is co-developing with French company, Thales. France, too, rejected the Black Shark.

So the best choice for Torpedo is F21 which france built and can easily integrated with French scopene submarine's
As I previously stated my friend that we are not out of choice but out of common sense which our defense brass seriously lacked.

But Exocet can't target subs, Torpedo is like bullet in assault rifle.
If you have AR without bullet, & you satisfy your self that I have grenade which can be fired from attached grenade launcher in AR
Sir Ji you have not Read My Entire Post
Let Me tell that Indian Navy Never Favored Black Shark But Sea Seahake torpedo that Atlas Elektronik Produce

Also there Various Option One Is France Own New Gen F21 Torpedo's

maxresdefault.jpg

Ins Kalvari Still Under Sea trials It will Take 8-10 Months.So Mod Has Plenty of Time to Decide
Options Metioned

Sir Ji you have not Read My Entire Post
Let Me tell that Indian Navy Never Favored Black Shark But Sea Seahake torpedo that Atlas Elektronik Produce

Also there Various Option One Is France Own New Gen F21 Torpedo's

maxresdefault.jpg

Ins Kalvari Still Under Sea trials It will Take 8-10 Months.So Mod Has Plenty of Time to Decide
Options Metioned

Then why its chosen Black Shark ?

Then why its chosen Black Shark ?
That's Another Scam Obvious a WASS a Subsidiary of Finmeccanica ,Italy

Read this Line Carefully
"Yet, defence economists say this gloomy scenario provides a heaven-sent opportunity to revisit the navy's torpedo purchase plan, handled without strategic vision and economic foresight.

Underwater systems experts, including serving Indian Navy admirals, say WASS' Black Shark torpedo - now banned - was always a poor choice. They say the better solution, both tactically and strategically, was the Seahake torpedo that Atlas Elektronik offered, but was controversially pushed down to second place.

With the Italian, French and German navies having rejected the Black Shark, this torpedo is fielded by only five small navies - those of Chile, Ecuador, Malaysia, Portugal and Singapore. In contrast, Atlas Elektronik is the largest international supplier, having supplied torpedoes to 18 navies worldwide."

http://www.business-standard.com/ar...o-build-domestic-industry-115040900032_1.html

Previously you said 11 AIP (included Future platform also)

Yes.. Because the Indian troll was yapping about our acquisition ?

Didn't know Kilo is older than Augusta 70 & for blowing according to PN, PNS Gazi blown by hitting her own laid mine .

Accidents during wartimes happen ... Ever heard of subs blowing up in dockyards and running aground during peacetime ? That's pathetic ..:lol:

As for Agosta 70s upgraded (commissioned in late 70s) they don't blow up do they?:lol:.. While kilos & u boats commissioned in early 80...

Because it is no use in Blue water but for MARCOS we already procurement process
http://www.dnaindia.com/india/report-indian-navy-to-procure-five-midget-submarines-1305767

LT_SDV.jpg

In short you lied? RFI doesn't mean you have anything!

Yes.. Because the Indian troll was yapping about our acquisition ?
So, you also become troll

Accidents during wartimes happen ... Ever heard of subs blowing up in dockyards and running aground during peacetime ? That's pathetic ..:lol:
Oh, accident happen only wartime, didn't know before.

As for Agosta 70s upgraded (commissioned in late 70s) they don't blow up do they?:lol:.. While kilos & u boats commissioned in early 80...

Still those blowing sub can hunt Agosta 70 with no problem.
So, in reality nether your Agosta blow them self (only opponent can blow it) neither blow anybody.

In short you lied? RFI doesn't mean you have anything!
Thats already contact awarded to HSL.

So, you also become troll

Where did I troll ?

Oh, accident happen only wartime, didn't know before.

How many countries have subs blowing up in dockyards?:lol:

Still those blowing sub can hunt Agosta 70 with no problem.
So, in reality nether your Agosta blow them self (only opponent can blow it) neither blow anybody.

Which opponent ? The ones blowing themselves up in dockyards and harbours ? Nice joke.
Thats already contact awarded to HSL.

:lol: so you have nothing ? Do you ? Futuristic plans asusual and yet you dare spread nonsense and call out others? Well done!

Also swimmer delivery vehicle is not a midget sub .. It carries 2 or so guys from point a to b.. And isn't a "midget submarine" ..

Midget subs carry these swimmer vehicles .. Have a crew & can fire torpedos etc.

Where did I troll ?
So, you also added future platform in your list.

How many countries have subs blowing up in dockyards?:lol:
Your Higher than mountain freind China, USSR, USA

Which opponent ? The ones blowing themselves up in dockyards and harbours ? Nice joke.

As long they continued to bring wrath on opponent its good. As for joke purpose , its PN who considered joke among Pakistani tri services themselves

:lol:
so you have nothing ? Do you ? Futuristic plans asusual and yet you dare spread nonsense and call out others? Well done!
Oh under construction low technology midget sub is futuristic :lol:
Also swimmer delivery vehicle is not a midget sub .. It carries 2 or so guys from point a to b.. And isn't a "midget submarine" ..
As I say its different from Midgets.
Midget are under construction in HSL
Swimmer delivery vehicle proposed by L&T to MARCOS

Midget subs carry these swimmer vehicles .. Have a crew & can fire torpedos etc.
Oh so how many swimmer delivery vehicle carried by a 600 ton midget ?

Back
Top Bottom