What's new

India's new Naval Chief's first disastrous press talk.

I guess he was never successful in boarding the Indian Navy's Wife swapping ship.
So naturally he must be depressed and depression can cause a person's both thinking and speaking ability.

Maybe he experienced half a wife swap. ;)

How on earth this guy reached this post. Even most Indians are shocked except for few totally blind Bhakts of Modi. Even Indian veterans are disgusted and could not believe this man was made Naval Chief.
WTF is he talking about? He keeps saying all the words ending with "ship". Relationship, leadership, partnership, membership, etc.
Nervous?
but why go on about ship- worship, scholarship, citizenship
I hope its just nerves

how?
Here are all the ships in his speech.

fellowship
sportsmanship
apprenticeship
internship
citizenship
relationship
leadership
viewership
relationship
partnership
membership
chairmanship
ownership
It seems like he tried to sound smart pointing this out. Baffle some people into thinking "Wow never realized that! Ships do really matter! Such an intellectual! Wow what a nice play on words. Hes such an eloquent and deep person.

But put aside the failed delivery and put aside the redundancy of pointing out that "ships matter in the navy".

The suffix "-ship" added behind adjectives (like friendship), has actually nothing to do with the noun "ship" (like boat). They are two different words of two different origin that just happen to be written and spelled the same in modern English.

Hes not just failing at delivering, the package itself is pure fail.

Last edited:
On serious note, which batch of RSS graduates he belongs to? Seems like that is the major qualification recognised in India these days.

Because, you successfully neutralized your hangovers with Sattu, Dhaniya, Lassi and Achaar. :lol:
i just stay 3 hours on 1st floor at my area rather then go down to ground floor and say any BS . i have 2nd kitchen in 1st floor too so no need to go down as its operatinal .

i just stay 3 hours on 1st floor at my area rather then go down to ground floor and say any BS . i have 2nd kitchen in 1st floor too so no need to go down as its operatinal .

You are fortunate. Every body doesn't have this luxury. :p:

What a nervous reck ..... a pathetic showing for a leader in his position.
The only thing ship that matters is the Leadership, homeboy doesn't have it

1639751955059.png

Back
Top Bottom