What's new

India’s new language of killing

But I dont think he is any good for general populace either, he will be good to real estate and other mafias only, and only they will grow, just like under nawaz, industrialists get away with taxes and all... above that I dont like his face :mad:

wish India had a better option to look at...anyway yes 16 May is not far, AAP will win, bhagwan ki kirpa say... :cheers: and I will buy you & your family dinner in burj Al dubai :D
Hmmm burj Dubai is not a bad idea :P

Trust me even if AAP wins the situation isnt gonna be better,the oligarchs like Reliance,Tata,Birla etc would still be able to evade taxes.That is exactly what happened in Delhi after AAP came to power.:yes4:
BJP would also not dare to go against the established industrialists, but the common man or the actual aam aadmi is expecting that the inflation would be reduced and life which was made miserable by UPA-1 and UPA-2 would be back on track.We dont want a government with shambolic performance. :no:

Actually last time i checked in my pants.....it was Modi himself.
@Aeronaut @WebMaster @Emmie
I thought this was seniors cafe and ppl would follow the forum etiquette (atleast in this section).

Last edited:
Hmmm burj Dubai is not a bad idea :P

Trust me even if AAP wins the situation isnt gonna be better,the oligarchs like Reliance,Tata,Birla etc would still be able to evade taxes.That is exactly what happened in Delhi after AAP came to power.:yes4:
BJP would also not dare to go against the established industrialists, but the common man or the actual aam aadmi is expecting that the inflation would be reduced and life which was made miserable by UPA-1 and UPA-2 would be back on track.We dont want a government with shambolic performance. :no:

@Aeronaut @WebMaster @Emmie
I thought this was seniors cafe and ppl would follow the forum etiquette (atleast in this section).

Support the one who is right, not the one who you think may win. this is whole point..

Support the one who is right, not the one who you think may win. this is whole point..
I am supporting the lesser of two evils.
"Better the turban than the mitre" :-)

congress is any day better than BJP, liberal to begun with and end the argument with.
Congress is synonymous with scams these days,the digits in the scam 're so large that I'm not sure about the number of zeroes in it. :P

Off topic:
I heard IK is going to get some good news soon. :D

I do not see nothing wrong with this, all intelligence agencies from MI5, Mossad , CIA do the same. We must hit back at those that commit terrorist acts on our soil and we do not believe that Pakistani crap about non state actors lol

It will not be hard if we really wanted because in Pakistan you can buy hired guns there is many target killlings in Karachi etc and we can use the BLA they want RAW support but we doing nothing to help them as of yet. But all this comes to Political will, my view is another terror attack on the lines of 26/11 will result in India playing the dirty game too.

congress is any day better than BJP, liberal to begun with and end the argument with.
Isn't that is up to Indian nationals to decide ??? After all its our own govt.
We didn't advice you to vote to NS :p::p::p:

Congress is synonymous with scams these days,the digits in the scam 're so large that I'm not sure about the number of zeroes in it. :P

Off topic:
I heard IK is going to get some good news soon. :D

just like pmln, bjp is getting all the coverage on media, else ignored... BJP is more corrupt and dangerous.

Yeah, heard about it in Dec too, its all rumours... cheap noora politics, you know.

just like pmln, bjp is getting all the coverage on media, else ignored... BJP is more corrupt and dangerous.

Yeah, heard about it in Dec too, its all rumours... cheap noora politics, you know.
Hmm We cant predict anything as of now.Lets wait and watch.

That 21yr old gal's story is a rumor??

Hmm We cant predict anything as of now.Lets wait and watch.

That 21yr old gal's story is a rumor??

ofcourse, its absurd and nonsensical allegation... they did such thing before elections too, rumoured that there is a sex tape of Imran Khan, and now before the protests for electoral reforms, they are coming up with further nonsense, they did the same character assassination with Benazir bhutto and other females of bhutto families...

p.s. haha

BmkBxN5CIAAjj_9.jpg

ofcourse, its absurd and nonsensical allegation... they did such thing before elections too, rumoured that there is a sex tape of Imran Khan, and now before the protests for electoral reforms, they are coming up with further nonsense, they did the same character assassination with Benazir bhutto and other females of bhutto families...
Ohh I didnt know about it in such great details :p
But then as they say everything is fair in love and war, add to it that IK had a very flambuoyant past.
Leader said:
p.s. haha

BmkBxN5CIAAjj_9.jpg

Hahaha
No doubt about it, Pak luvs the great Indian circus and vice versa.
Luv thy neighbor!! :P

Ohh I didnt know about it in such great details :p
But then as they say everything is fair in love and war, add to it that IK had a very flambuoyant past.

Hahaha
No doubt about it, Pak luvs the great Indian circus and vice versa.
Luv thy neighbor!! :P

why you try to justify every wrong by bringing up past of Imran Khan? he is a diamond, not hypocrite like Modi, Nawaz or alike politicians.

bjp is like conservative ... congress is like labour .. both have corrupt people, where will you get all non corrupt people in India.

why you try to justify every wrong by bringing up past of Imran Khan? he is a diamond, not hypocrite like Modi, Nawaz or alike politicians.
Mr Khan changes his tune more ofthen than Modi, Nawaz or any other politician. You hear him say something in India, something else in UK and completely different in pakistan.
Only he is charismatic and speaks good English.

:(

I luv IK!!!
You've misunderstood me.
He's a great human being .

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom