What's new

India’s new language of killing

He spoke ill against his opponents, referred to them as Paksitan's agents.

this goes on to show what his mind is made of.

so no, once a terrorist is always a terrorist. modi is a terrorist.

But still better then terrorist sympathizer Imran khan who start politics when innocent killed in your country.

Really? One comment made about Dawood whereas 1000s of his speeches have been on improving governance, development and quality of life. You'd be incredibly wrong to assume any PM in India could run on the pretext of bringing war to India and would get anything like the follow gin Modi has had. Most people don't want war they want their lives to be better- more money, better public services etc etc and THIS is what Modi is running on as is Rahul Gandhi..
Whenever I tune my TV and I see his interview, he is busy ranting against Pakistan. One comment.. Yeah only once I saw him talking about Governance in India.. It's just other way around..

Not really. This is all interpretation by few journalists for a sensational heading..... He clearly mentioned his policy towards Pakistan. Ie : Continuation of what Sri Vajpayee has done.....
I sincerely hope otherwise. India needs a strong foreign policy, this meekness and lack of spine will destroy India's covert aswell as overt capabilities very soon.

Whenever I tune my TV and I see his interview, he is busy ranting against Pakistan. One comment.. Yeah only once I saw him talking about Governance in India.. It's just other way around..
Well where are you seeing him talking? Is it on Pak media channels? Are Indian channels that run his full unedited comments allowed to broadcast in Paksitan? Is it possible Pak media only broadcasts certain bits of his speeches that relate directly to Pakistan?

I sincerely hope otherwise. India needs a strong foreign policy, this meekness and lack of spine will destroy India's covert aswell as overt capabilities very soon.

Haathi ka Daat dikhane kuch aur Khane ka Kuch aur ( i hope i this proverb is correctly mentioned )

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom