What's new

India’s new language of killing

We would love to take out Modi in a covert operation he wants war he would get war

Lets see now - Modi comments on shinde's immature statement about Dawood and that gets twisted to modi saying that he will get Dawood? and in extension it transpires into Modi will opt for covert ops inside Pakistan?

:lol::lol::lol:

Except, that might not quite have been that. Last week, prime ministerial front runner Narendra Modi made the first-ever public suggestion by any politician that he might authorise offensive covert operations against terrorists — one of the most fateful decisions facing India’s next government. Mr. Modi lashed out at Union Home Minister Sushil Kumar Shinde’s revelation of joint efforts by India and the United States to apprehend terrorism-linked ganglord Dawood Ibrahim Kaskar in Karachi. “Do these things happen through the medium of newspapers?” he asked. “Did the United States issue a press note before they killed Osama bin Laden?”

It’s hard to say whether Mr. Modi’s speech was driven by election-time testosterone, or reflects considered counsel from his inner circle of advisers.

Modi looks seriously in mood of war.

The good thing is, he already proved to be an idiot. He already had a terrorist history and was banned from most of the developed nations for travelling. Now since he is on the verge of becoming a PM, he is getting some leverage from the big nations but it doesn't mean his sins have been forgiven. Modi bin Laden is going to regret if he really waged a war against Pakistan. Pakistan Armed forces is a one thing, he would be against half of the world after uttering nonsense statements already well before becoming a PM.

I have actually started loving MODI slowly and gradually since he is damaging all the reputation himself that I no longer have to criticise him all the time. He is going to leave a very negative impact on foreign policy of India that is good for us as we can't afford to lose another friend under current circumstances.

Modi is smarter than that or the team working behind Modi is.
Modi's promoses to the Indian populace 're largely about econonic reforms, it is for this reason that ppl like me (political mugwumps) 've swayed in his direction.
Now it would be a complete catastrophe if Modi detracks and propagates a covert op against Pak or a more direct war.This so because in each case there would be retaliation, and as we all know WARs 're expensive.
So it is guaranteed that Modi would not water down his own efforts of bringing the Indian economy up.Or a war would wreck havoc on Indian economy.

I am so sure he doesnt live in a paracosm.

But then these days media held courts sentence and jump the gun even before things actually happen on ground zero.

so no, once a terrorist is always a terrorist. modi is a terrorist.
Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future :angel::angel::angel:

Last edited:
Modi is smarter than that or the team working behind Modi is.
Modi's promoses to the Indian populace 're largely about econonic reforms, it is for this reason that ppl like me (political mugwumps) 've swayed in his direction.
Now it would be a complete catastrophe if Modi detracks and propagates a covert op against Pak or a more direct war.This so because in each case there would be retaliation, and as we all know WARs 're expensive.
So it is guaranteed that Modi would not water down his own efforts of bringing the Indian economy up.Or a war would wreck havoc on Indian economy.

I am so sure he doesnt live in a paracosm.

But then these days media held courts sentence and jump the gun even before things actually happen on ground zero.

Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future :angel::angel::angel:

and the devils has the same future as his past... :lol:

I keep hearing nonsense from his mouth, I believe him. I don't explanations from his followers. Sometimes I feel MODI is ISI agent as he is destroying the good secular reputation of India himself and the party members busy giving extremist statements all day long.
its not the first time bjp came to power, people were telling same earlier when they came to power in 90s. But BJP is all noise no action. The noise is because they need to project themselves as ultimate protector of India hence garner some votes of emotional people.
No govt will go to war with pakistan unless our territorial integrity is violated or somebody manages to kill our PM/President and it can be traced to pakistan.

Dont be scared, enjoy your blissful conjugal life, ye sab drama hai. :lol:

btw the article is about convert action and I guess its going on, Modi is less likely to stop it unless some agreement with Nawaz Sharif.

and the devils has the same future as his past... :lol:
Lets not be Nostradamus!!!
May 16th is not so far.

But tell me why would he even think of a war when he has promised the Indian electorate of economic reforms??
Why would he water down his efforts to push the economy up??
At best Modi if elected would try to address some Kashmiri grievances like limiting the area covered by AFSPA to the Line of Control dividing the region between India and Pakistan. And at worst he could inflame them by trying to abolish Article 370 of the Indian constitution,which gives special autonomous status to Kashmir.
Trust me nothing more is going to happen,rest is media's mind concocting some brainless stories.

Actually last time i checked in my pants.....it was Modi himself.
Really ??? How does your wife feel about that ??? :p::p::p:

Sorry for being personal but couldn't let go this punch :rofl:

Lets not be Nostradamus!!!
May 16th is not so far.

But tell me why would he even think of a war when he has promised the Indian electorate of economic reforms??
Why would he water down his efforts to push the economy up??
At best Modi if elected would try to address some Kashmiri grievances like limiting the area covered by AFSPA to the Line of Control dividing the region between India and Pakistan. And at worst he could inflame them by trying to abolish Article 370 of the Indian constitution,which gives special autonomous status to Kashmir.
Trust me nothing more is going to happen,rest is media's mind concocting some brainless stories.

But I dont think he is any good for general populace either, he will be good to real estate and other mafias only, and only they will grow, just like under nawaz, industrialists get away with taxes and all... above that I dont like his face :mad:

wish India had a better option to look at...anyway yes 16 May is not far, AAP will win, bhagwan ki kirpa say... :cheers: and I will buy you & your family dinner in burj Al dubai :D

So it is ok if few so called non-state actors act in Mumbai but its not OK when somebody say favour can be returned ????

@WebMaster : shouldn't there be a language quality norm in senior section at least ???

Last edited:
I keep hearing nonsense from his mouth, I believe him. I don't explanations from his followers. Sometimes I feel MODI is ISI agent as he is destroying the good secular reputation of India himself and the party members busy giving extremist statements all day long.
Who says India needs secularism ? India needs development to stand on international stage as it did some yrs ago.

Thats why 1.2 bn are voting him as PM.

As i said elsewhere all you Indians can do is run back in time to salvage your selves......besides never knew Mrs Gandhi was a lemon.

But that trait is typical of dear Pakistanis as we all know. 1965 blabbering, Muslims ruled subcontinent, Pakistani Cricket of 90s. U just name it. :)

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom