What's new

India's Muslim politics is shifting course amid Hindu majoritarianism

Shivaji was a shudra because his UPANAYANAM was never performed as a ki and hence had lost his Kshtriya status. Those without Upanayanam is a shudra.

Sorry to ask a stupid question...

Why don't Brahmins do some ceremony (like Upanaya....) and elevate the status of all shudras?

Sorry to ask a stupid question...

Why don't Brahmins do some ceremony (like Upanaya....) and elevate the status of all shudras?

Any Shudra can ask to do the Upanayanam and change their Varna by getting Vedic education.

Most don't do it because most just don't care because there is NO ADVANTAGE of doing it. It gets you NOTHING in the real world. Just waste money in doing the Upanayanam.

Don't care. I'm just reminding you. My people also have rich countries like Turkey, Indonesia, Saudi Arabia and UAE. Much much much richer than your shithole.

Tensions may come and go. But you know and I know that we are not going anywhere. That 2 billion Muslims are not going anywhere. By 2050, my people will be 10-15% of Europe's population as well.

You guys go crazy over one Kamala Harris? We have Muslim parliamentarians in Germany, Russia, US ,UK, Sweden, France, Israel and Brazil.

Best believe Islam is going nowhere. Even in your wettest dreams will you never have the power we have. Negative press or positive press we matter to the world. We know how to make our voice heard.India can be invaded by China and no one would really care.

Also what's that other country you guys are in? Tiny little Nepal. Lol what a joke. Go do havan for your pink elephant lord now.

Masihis and Muslims have real power in the world.

Hindus are synonymous with India and don't matter anywhere else.

Erdogan, Khomeini, MBS can make an impact with their statements. China can sit on your tail and the world doesn't give a damn. That's how pathetic you Sanatanis are.

Angrej don't give any importance to Pakistani masihis
Arab turks treat you like servants
Both of you don't belong to them

Any Shudra can ask to do the Upanayanam and change their Varna by getting Vedic education.

Most don't do it because most just don't care because there is NO ADVANTAGE of doing it. It gets you NOTHING in the real world. Just waste money in doing the Upanayanam.

Surely you could make it free for the lower castes....

But that begs another question...are you suggesting that every Brahmin does this Vedic education in order to retain his caste?

Surely you could make it free for the lower castes....

But that begs another question...are you suggesting that every Brahmin does this Vedic education in order to retain his caste?

Why should anybody make anything Free ? In any case it does not cost much. just a few thousand rupees at best.

All Brahmins does this basic vedic education to the best of my knowledge. Unless they are communists (or their parents are ).

Why should anybody make anything Free ? In any case it does not cost much. just a few thousand rupees at best.

All Brahmins does this basic vedic education to the best of my knowledge. Unless they are communists (or their parents are ).

Well if it doesn't cost too much, then why not make it free and make everyone a Brahmin?

I have said on other threads that India doesn't require a Muslim party. India needs progressive leaders who happen to be Muslim. And neither Owaisi is progressive nor is this new party AIUDF nor the IUML nor another called SDPI.

Indian Muslims need to support young but old-styled left-wing progressive intellectuals and activists among them like Shehla Rashid and Umar Khalid.

Years ago I was a student in a computer institute and one of my colleagues was named Jamal Abdul Nasser named after the great Egyptian leader. That is the path for the Indian Muslims to follow. And not name their son after say Syed Qutb or the Indian Tablighi Jamaat chief Maulana Saad.

Hindutvadi, not Hindu. :) But yes you are correct there. I quote Shashi Tharoor who is a leader of the Congress party :
every extreme mimics its antithesis your advice is to jump from one to the other.
Btw how are you

we know how powerless hindus were persecuted and forced in muslim rule to change their religion

Hinduism was stupid

It was worthless and disgusting to us

Your ugly gods and freaky idols made us vomit 🤮

We dumped Hinduism for a superior system in Islam

Get over it, we don't want to worship monkeys and cows like jahils

Thank you for agreeing that Brahmins are deeply racist and have no interest in alleviating the condition of the lower castes.

I am confused. How is making anybody brahmin going to alleviate their condition ?

Is there some govt. sponsored PENSION scheme for brahmins I am unaware of ? Do brahmins get free food ? free money ? free land ? free house ? free jobs ? free clothes ? free women ?

and what is this "lower caste" ?

Brahmin is a VARNA, not a "Caste".

As far as "caste" is concerned, As per Constitution of India , one cannot change a caste even if one wants to. No Upanyana is going to help anyone do that.

I am confused. How is making anybody brahmin going to alleviate their condition ?

Is there some govt. sponsored PENSION scheme for brahmins I am unaware of ? Do brahmins get free food ? free money ? free land ? free house ? free jobs ? free clothes ? free women ?

and what is this "lower caste" ?

Brahmin is a VARNA, not a "Caste".

As far as "caste" is concerned, As per Constitution of India , one cannot change a caste even if one wants to. No Upanyana is going to help anyone do that.

Lol....now comes the propaganda of the "poor" brahmin and how hard it is to be a brahmin and so on.

Hinduism was stupid

It was worthless and disgusting to us

Your ugly gods and freaky idols made us vomit 🤮

We dumped Hinduism for a superior system in Islam

Get over it, we don't want to worship monkeys and cows like jahils

this is known as Stockholm syndrome . victims start praising the tormentor .

defeated people have no other choice
i have sympathy for your ancestors plight and persecution by invaders and their armies . constant persecution and threat of life made whole population to to bow before the invading armies of jihad .

Back
Top Bottom