What's new

India's Muslim politics is shifting course amid Hindu majoritarianism

this is known as Stockholm syndrome . victims start praising the tormentor .

defeated people have no other choice
i have sympathy for your ancestors plight and persecution by invaders and their armies . constant persecution and threat of life made whole population to to bow before the invading armies of jihad .

There was nothing about hinduism that was worth holding onto

The abhorrent caste system, the crazy superstitions

Our people rightly got a way out and took it with both hands

We have embraced God and have no intention of tolerating your paganism or idol worship or Jahilat again

This is why Partition was important and why India must Partition again bow

Lol....now comes the propaganda of the "poor" brahmin and how hard it is to be a brahmin and so on.
"

What propaganda ? :cheesy:

YOU were the one claiming " alleviate their condition " by making them brahmins.

I am simply asking you HOW does making a "lower caste" into a brahmin "alleviate their condition" in any way ?

Its a simple question which needs a simple answer.

There was nothing about hinduism that was worth holding onto

The abhorrent caste system, the crazy superstitions

Our people rightly got a way out and took it with both hands

We have embraced God and have no intention of tolerating your paganism or idol worship or Jahilat again

This is why Partition was important and why India must Partition again bow
all symptoms of Stockholm syndrome .
Thank you for agreeing that Brahmins are deeply racist and have no interest in alleviating the condition of the lower castes.

you are right
but your jihadi brothers are more racist than brahmins.
Sorry to ask a stupid question...

Why don't Brahmins do some ceremony (like Upanaya....) and elevate the status of all shudras?

can a jimmi like you become an azmi musalman ? no
but if you spend adequate money you will be elevated to higher status than shudra .

Why don't Brahmins do some ceremony (like Upanaya....) and elevate the status of all shudras?

can a jimmi like you become an azmi musalman ? no
brahmins have great power.
but if you spend adequate money you will be elevated to higher status than shudra . Hinduism is very flexible.

Last edited:

Yes. This is indeed a stupid question.

Today, everyone is eligible to become a priest in a temple.

There are even reservations implemented for these jobs to encourage lower caste people to learn Vedas.

The problem is the effort to learn Vedas is higher than attaining a PHD in Physics while the salaries are a meagre.

Hence these days no one including Brahmins wants to learn Vedas.

Yes. This is indeed a stupid question.

Today, everyone is eligible to become a priest in a temple.

There are even reservations implemented for these jobs to encourage lower caste people to learn Vedas.

The problem is the effort to learn Vedas is higher than attaining a PHD in Physics while the salaries are a meagre.

Hence these days no one including Brahmins wants to learn Vedas.

Becoming a priest is different than what I was saying/asking.

Becoming a priest is different than what I was saying/asking.

Becoming a priest is the highest level in the social order. Unfortunately, it would not feed the stomachs of the family. So no one cares. Welcome to the modern Hindu world.

Becoming a priest is the highest level in the social order. Unfortunately, it would not feed the stomachs of the family. So no one cares. Welcome to the modern Hindu world.

brahmins are responsible for bad condition of our country .

brahmins are responsible for bad condition of our country .

Are you talking about the self proclaimed brahmin called "Pandit" nehru ?

Or the brahmin called Antnio Maino ? or the brahmin called Queen Elizabeth ? or the brahmin called Aurangzeb or a brahmin called Tipu sultan ? Who are you talking about ?

Yes. I agree. There was a Brahman called Sir Allama Iqbal who instead of fighting the colonial British started fighting against the Hindus.
yes there was one brahmin in bangal who converted to become biggest hindu hater , he was known as KALA PAHAR .this happened in sultnat period .he did maximum killing of hindus .
Are you talking about the self proclaimed brahmin called "Pandit" nehru ?

Or the brahmin called Antnio Maino ? or the brahmin called Queen Elizabeth ? or the brahmin called Aurangzeb or a brahmin called Tipu sultan ? Who are you talking about ?

i am talking about brahmins who fooled us for 5000 years .now they have captured fake hindu party BJP and RSS , we hindus will suffer by hand of brahmins AND jihadis .

Are you crazy ? in what universe is being a priest the highest leve in the social order ?

Becoming a Politician or a cricketer or a actor or a strip dancer or a Journalist or a Ambani or a Kapil Sibal or a singer give you highest level in the social order.

Becoming a priest is the lowest level in the social order. Even Dawood ibrahim commands more respect than a temple priest.
i am talking about brahmins who fooled us for 5000 years .now they have captured fake hindu party BJP and RSS , we hindus will suffer by hand of brahmins AND jihadis .

I was not aware you are 5000 years old.

if someone has managed to fool you for 5000 years, you are indeed a FOOL of the greatest order. Your foolishness is Unparalleled. Now your posts begin to make sense.

BJP is BC-Bania party.

Congress is Brahmin + Muslim + SC/ST Party

You need to learn a lot about India before commenting or acting as an Indian.
Are you crazy ? in what universe is being a priest the highest leve in the social order ?

Becoming a Politician or a cricketer or a actor or a strip dancer or a Journalist or a Ambani or a Kapil Sibal or a singer give you highest level in the social order.

Becoming a priest is the lowest level in the social order. Even Dawood ibrahim commands more respect than a temple priest.

I was talking erst while social order not the current affairs of India.

Today any forward caste would become a dalit in a heart beat if provided an option as that is a lottery ticket to success in today's India.

I was talking erst while social order not the current affairs of India.

Today any forward caste would become a dalit in a heart beat if provided an option as that is a lottery ticket to success in today's India.

I AM talking about the social order.

Will you give your daughter in marriage to a temple priest ? That is the touchstone of "social order".

I AM talking about the social order.

Will you give your daughter in marriage to a temple priest ? That is the touchstone of "social order".

Going back in time a few millennia, then the answer may be Yes.

But today No. Never.

Well if it doesn't cost too much, then why not make it free and make everyone a Brahmin?

We want to make classless society.

Hindus are feeding millions of fake brahmin priests free of cost by offering money to mandirs .

Back
Top Bottom