What's new

India's Mars mission: worth the cost?

You're an idiot. Deploying two stracking station isn't that difficult for us when we got one in BRUNEI. And using other agencies for basic tracking is COMMON PRACTICE you MORON. Do you know ANYTHING? Have you even passed out of high school you clown?

you are sick cheerleader
if the thing can be done all by cheerleaders like you from a failed state why ask nasa for help? lunatics of the universe? you people are so shameless!

You know math old man? They teach you how to add one and one old man?

@Hafizzz is a lot smarter than you illiterate with underperforming mental capability

you are sick cheerleader
if the thing can be done all by cheerleaders like you from a failed state why ask nasa for help? lunatics of the universe? you people are so shameless!

@Hafizzz is a lot smarter than you illiterate with underperforming mental capability
Typical Chinese bowing down to Pakistanis, no wonder a giant like China can't even dare to speak against its master

It is an INSULT to compare him to me.
014.gif

Typical Chinese bowing down to Pakistanis, no wonder a giant like China can't even dare to speak against its master

only the caste obsessed failed state will see this as a bowing down
Pakistani brothers are our equals. :china::cheers::pakistan:
No wonder your failed state is at the bottom of the food chain - always looking for compliance with orders and receiving pittance! 
It is an INSULT to compare him to me.
014.gif

It was but just dont want him to commit suicide because of an upset after losing on a forum

@Indian Lion do not reply to that troll, he neither has answers to what he is saying nor he knows for what purpose he is ranting here.

only the caste obsessed failed state will see this as a bowing down
Pakistani brothers are our equals. :china::cheers::pakistan:
No wonder your failed state is at the bottom of the food chain - always looking for compliance with orders and receiving pittance!
LoL LoL just wait for Pakistani mujahideens to rot your Xinjiang region, the 'jihad' thingy has already started their... when there will be serial blasts in China by Pakistanis then i'll quote you. :) meanwhile enjoy your brotherhood with Pakistan.

LoL LoL just wait for Pakistani mujahideens to rot your Xinjiang region, the 'jihad' thingy has already started their... when there will be serial blasts in China by Pakistanis then i'll quote you. :) meanwhile enjoy your brotherhood with Pakistan.

you are illiterate
There are good and bad guys everywhere except in failed state india where it appears there is a lot more bad guys than good ones

you are illiterate
There are good and bad guys everywhere except in failed state india where it appears there is a lot more bad guys than good ones
and you're an idiot who can't even distinguish between what's good and bad. Bad days are approaching for China. :)

There's no rover. Just orbiter.

so the technical levels of this Mars mission takes a lot more steps lower than I would like to imagine

and you're an idiot who can't even distinguish between what's good and bad. Bad days are approaching for China. :)

You are childish troll
dont expect me for another reply to your madness

best way to keep chinese out of such threads is ignore them

so the technical levels of this Mars mission takes a lot more steps lower than I would like to imagine

You are childish troll
dont expect me for another reply to your madness
Well you don't know a jack about India so chinese dwarf shut up maybe? and yah jackass keep away from name calling because if I start you will run like a sissy

you are sick cheerleader

You have no brains. if I plumb the depths of your skull, I will find not one grey cell. Useless moron.

Back
Top Bottom