What's new

India's Mars mission sparks another UK aid row

"India is merely a geographical expression. It is no more a single country than the Equator."...Winston Churchill

Everday we survived as a country since 15th Aug 1947, we proved him wrong and we will continue to prove him wrong.

How have we even got to talking about this? I can't remember.
Elgin marbles on a thread about Mars.

You brought the poverty issue and I thought to look at this particular problem from all angles, not just Mars. Regardless of space tech has contributed massivley to well being. The tech that we have developed is used to aid our farmers, predict monsoons, etc. No country is going to give it you. So, what are we going to do ...beg?

Sir, I agree with most of your post but please do not diminish the efforts of our freedom fighters by labeling Hitler as the reason for independence. Yes I do agree that WW2 helped us gain independence, but at what great costs of life? Let's not endorse Hitler who has been one of the the biggest shames to the people even today where he was born. Hope you take my post in good spirit as I understand your intentions are for good.

Dude, agree on Hitler part....but it was Germany who really made UK so weak during WW2 that it had no choice but to agree on terms of its allies to save its own homeland…

One of my uncle who had witnessed WW2 in UK had told me, “Gemany ne puri wat lagayi thi, sab ke ghar ki peeche chote chote huts banaye gaye the jaha pe public rehate the” as Germans used to carry out air attacks on houses….If u ve seen old houses in UK, most of them are still having huts in their backyards..

You re right Foo, i got it a little hot.....its tough being an India in the West. We are constantly criticized by the media, ridiclued at, etc.

I do understand. But trust me mate on this “It is so Simple to be Happy, but so Difficult to be Simple!”

Just a little nit more of what we are is the need of the hour :)

How have we even got to talking about this? I can't remember.
Elgin marbles on a thread about Mars.

I cant believe you are persisting with these hindutva idiots but seriously carry on. I havent seen a thread so funny for a long time..... And yeah let's ring up British museum cause it's a outrage!!!!

eurocents. ;) I'm in france atm.

lol....u want to live in UK, dont want to be a part of one Euro currency...but when it comes to business, u do it in euro cents...good business buddy ;-)

well, both france and london are very good place but my 4 annas on London....really great place! :-)

Dude, agree on Hitler part....but it was Germany who really made UK so weak during WW2 that it had no choice but to agree on terms of its allies to save its own homeland…

One of my uncle who had witnessed WW2 in UK had told me, “Gemany ne puri wat lagayi thi, sab ke ghar ki peeche chote chote huts banaye gaye the jaha pe public rehate the” as Germans used to carry out air attacks on houses….If u ve seen old houses in UK, most of them are still having huts in their backyards..

I agree, war brings many ripple consequences and our freedom also got weight to that. However, it does not mean we should appreciate his deeds. We benefited from a phenomenon and that period! However, if as someone I knew would cost soo many life for freedom I would be slave. There is an amount you pay and you don't.

Where is the same "Angrezi" voice when crores of rupees is lost in corruption?

Where is the same "Angrezi" voice when India launches satellites for other countries?

why do the "Angrez" think the poor aren't affected when such things happen?

While solving India's problems is a priority, making strides in science and tech is as important for our nation. It's not that hard to see.. Are we making the "Angrez" insecure now?

If only Goering had the common sense of bombing radars and air bases rather than London, the history would have been much much different.

I know, you're missing my point.
If you lived in a slum and saw millions being spent on a mission to Mars, you would be pretty pissed.

such missions helps inspire the younger generation and create future scientists. Most of isro's projects are aimed at benefiting the common man like telemedicine and remote education . We appreciate the British aid but not these condescending media reports.

I cant believe you are persisting with these hindutva idiots but seriously carry on. I havent seen a thread so funny for a long time..... And yeah let's ring up British museum cause it's a outrage!!!!

Plz. Im well aware how your kind live in the UK and how much the indigenous Brits "love" your kind....lmao.....Anjem Choudary ring a bell?

"India is merely a geographical expression. It is no more a single country than the Equator."...Winston Churchill

Everday we survived as a country since 15th Aug 1947, we proved him wrong and we will continue to prove him wrong.

You have not proved anything. Churchill said before independence regarding the whole of British India. In 1947 two countries came to be by 1971 three countries.... In future who knows....

But even if there is no further fracturing unfortunately his comment about the subcontinent has proved correct.

I will reply to this with my perception... you will react, I will respond, you will react, in the end we will start hating eachother. If it's funny have a laugh mate :) that's why the word fun was originated :)

I agree, war brings many ripple consequences and our freedom also got weight to that. However, it does not mean we should appreciate his deeds. We benefited from a phenomenon and that period! However, if as someone I knew would cost soo many life for freedom I would be slave. There is an amount you pay and you don't.

I don’t endorse the deeds of Hitler..in real life, I am a peace loving and god fearing human being ..:)

Well bro..freedom doesn't come cheap.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom