What's new

India's Mars mission sparks another UK aid row

You have not proved anything. Churchill said before independence regarding the whole of British India. In 1947 two countries came to be by 1971 three countries.... In future who knows....

But even if there is no further fracturing unfortunately his comment about the subcontinent has proved correct.

And what are your plans to correct it now?

I don’t endorse the deeds of Hitler..in real life, I am a peace loving and god fearing human being ..:)

that reflects from your DP of Elvis... we should remember those guys who tried to make the world a better place to live then who made us for their own benifit.

You have not proved anything. Churchill said before independence regarding the whole of British India. In 1947 two countries came to be by 1971 three countries.... In future who knows....

But even if there is no further fracturing unfortunately his comment about the subcontinent has proved correct.
Idiot, in 1947 two countries were created, India and Pakistan and then in 1971, Pakistan was disintegrated into two countries, not India....So Indian division stopped at 1947, but I agree may be more divisions may occur in "British" India, coz I am not certain of Pakistan and Bangladesh....:rofl:

Well bro..freedom doesn't come cheap.

Yes sir, it doesn't. and keeping it costs even more. Let's give credit to the ones who got it for us :)

Idiot, in 1947 two countries were created, India and Pakistan and then in 1971, Pakistan was disintegrated into two countries, not India....So Indian division stopped at 1947, but I agree may be more divisions may occur in "British" India, coz I am not certain of Pakistan and Bangladesh....:rofl:

Not expected from such a highly intelligent guy. Just my thought, I am sorry.

If only Goering had the common sense of bombing radars and air bases rather than London, the history would have been much much different.

right, but Germany wanted to make it a punch on UK leadership's face(confidence) by targeting the civilian areas where the maximum casualties can be achieved with comparatively less sophisticated and planned attacks...

history would have been different if Germany had not attacked Moscow

Yes sir, it doesn't. and keeping it costs even more. Let's give credit to the ones who got it for us :)
Not expected from such a highly intelligent guy. Just my thought, I am sorry.
Actually, It is the possibility and truth bro.....we are already seeing the signs....may be its time people should look into their countries and stop polluting our threads....sometimes you have to get your hands dirty to clean your house....

But I will stop it here....:enjoy:

right, but Germany wanted to make it a punch on UK leadership's face(confidence) by targeting the civilian areas where the maximum casualties can be achieved with comparatively less sophisticated and planned attacks...

history would have been different if Germany had not attacked Moscow

Somehow, I thank god they did attack Moscow and Stallingard happened!

Before commenting achieve comprehension of the topic. Churchill commented on prepartioned British India which included the territory of what is India, Pakistan and bangladesh. The fact two nations came to be proved his point in 1947.

Actually, It is the possibility and truth bro.....we are already seeing the signs....may be its time people should look into their countries and stop polluting our threads....sometimes you have to get your hands dirty to clean your house....

But I will stop it here....:enjoy:

Yes I agree, but then to look at dirt at others house will never bring happiness to one own. Let's use these hands to clean ours first and make it a Golden Bird again :) We maybe at the brink of creating something even better than fire and democracy which is peace and as a Nation we can do it!

You are an inspiration for me... :)

Before commenting achieve comprehension of the topic. Churchill commented on prepartioned British India which included the territory of what is India, Pakistan and bangladesh. The fact two nations came to be proved his point in 1947.
Okay.....I got it....now leave this thread...we are discussing India's MARS mission, start a new thread if you want to discuss this topic....:enjoy:

So would you invite me n the part for his achievement or would you do it alone :(

Yes I agree, but then to look at dirt at others house will never bring happiness to one own. Let's use these hands to clean ours first and make it a Golden Bird again :) We maybe at the brink of creating something even better than fire and democracy which is peace and as a Nation we can do it!

You are an inspiration for me... :)
Got it bro....Actually sometimes it gets to me when you see people going off topic just to bash India....Its too hard to shut them up.....Will try to have more restrain.....:enjoy:

Somehow, I thank god they did attack Moscow and Stallingard happened!

OR we can thank the incompetence of Italian troops in taking Greece which caused the diversion of German crack troops to Greece which delayed the German Invasion of USSR which inturn made the Germans fight war in Russian Winter.

And then there were three. All of them with Muslims. India surpassing Pakistan at one point even .

Got it bro....Actually sometimes it gets to me when you see people going off topic just to bash India....Its too hard to shut them up.....Will try to have more restrain.....:enjoy:

Yes RESTRAIN and then eventual peace.. awesome! :) jhon lennon would be proud of us :)

OR we can thank the incompetence of Italian troops in taking Greece which caused the diversion of German crack troops to Greece which delayed the German Invasion of USSR which inturn made the Germans fight war in Russian Winter.

Someone's loss is someone's win (in war)... in Peace everyone is a winner :)

Back
Top Bottom