What's new

India's 'Look East' policy gathers momentum

You'll give someone a "spanking"? LOL. :D

This is the wrong forum for you.
Check above ^^
Reported for sexual harassment

It was a joke..
LOL fair enough. :D

Don't worry buddy, I'm pretty sure that he was just joking. These types of jokes seem to be quite common over there (maybe it's a cultural thing).

r u guys for real???

u guys commented on me first..and then try to pin this on me...
u guys better stop attacking me personally or my culture

Oh..comeon stop dreaming now...
.when the power balance has shifted..this is too much

i know

In 1962 India had similar weapons as China.

Economy was larger than China

Entrenched in high mountains.

Superior airforce

Now you have none of these advantages.

---------- Post added at 10:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:14 AM ----------

You just said Burma is your xxxxx well your xxxxx is way out of control buddy letting us play with her too :cheers:

Nobody said we wouldn't pimp her out.

Oh..comeon stop dreaming now...
.when the power balance has shifted..this is too much

i know

Think about it. Back in 1962, China and India were at a similar level of development, at a similar GDP level, etc.

Today, China's economy is four times bigger, which fuels a MUCH larger defence budget. Not to mention such things as the fact that we developed ICBM's in the 1970's (India still doesn't have any)... and we generally have a very healthy indigenous defence industry.

The balance of power has definitely has shifted in our favour. Maybe when India starts growing at double-digits, they can try narrowing the gap.

r u guys for real???

u guys commented on me first..and then try to pin this on me...
u guys better stop attacking me personally or my culture

Take it easy man, I thought you were just joking. So I was joking as well in return...

I wasn't attacking you personally or your culture.

Let's get back to the topic?

Said in jest, but they do need China's support to keep from collapsing and ethnic Chinese dominates the economy like much of SE Asia.

ethnic chineese may even dominate world's economy by 2050 but that doesnt mean u start treating each country badly. remember friendships r built on respect. alliances collapse and dont last long but friendships do.

Take it easy man, I thought you were just joking. So I was joking as well in return...

I wasn't attacking you personally or your culture.

Let's get back to the topic?

yeah.. i thought so too..that u were joking...but seeing his post that he has reported me pissed me off..ok..lets get back to topic

ethnic chineese may even dominate world's economy by 2050 but that doesnt mean u start treating each country badly. remember friendships r built on respect. alliances collapse and dont last long but friendships do.

We do not have alliances only similar interests.

---------- Post added at 10:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:19 AM ----------

yeah.. i thought so too..that u were joking...but seeing his post that he has reported pissed me off..ok..lets get back to topic

I didn't actually report you. Can't take a joke can you?

Why a thread about India's look east policy has Chinese wet dream littered all around it? :hitwall: This forum has reduced to cat fight pit for some nutjobs.

I don't believe China has any wish to "dominate" anything, from a civilizational point of view.

China has traditionally been more insular and inward-looking. The last thing we need is to attempt a doomed repeat of Western colonialism.

You misunderstand, these ethnic Chinese meaning they are Burmese citizens, we are an intelligent and hard working people. And I have all the respect in the world for Burmese people.

Why a thread about India's look east policy has Chinese wet dream littered all around it? :hitwall: This forum has reduced to cat fight pit for some nutjobs.

The only wet dreams here are that India can "spank" China.

Back
Top Bottom