What's new

India's greatest gifts to China : Kung Fu and Zen Buddhism

Of course there is.

stock-photo-guan-yin-buddha-statue-in-chinese-thailand-temple-71687521.jpg

Here is an example of Indian civilization seeping into China, because of Buddhism.

Where ever Buddhism, Hinduism went, Indian civilization seeped into the local culture.

Ask any historian, there's no such academic term as Indian civilization. Only Vedic civilization.

Buddha was born in the gangetic plains. The heart land of Indian civilization. He was a born into a Hindu family.

What spread with Buddhism is Indian civilization.

x.jpg

If you think there was any bare chested, elongated earlobe having person in China before Buddhism, you're wrong.

Buddha was born in present day Nepal.

There is no such concept of 'Indian civilisation'. Never has been, never will be.
India is a country formed by a union, not a civilisation.
That's like saying the Soviet Union was from the soviet civilisation :lol:

Calling India a civilisation is like saying the Soviet Union is a Soviet civilisation

Soviets are a branch of western civilization. Where ever communism went, Soviet styles seeped into it.

m8uh.jpg

29.si.jpg

b7dec259953e6f61530d59be6860017c.jpg

Of course there is.

stock-photo-guan-yin-buddha-statue-in-chinese-thailand-temple-71687521.jpg

Here is an example of Indian civilization seeping into China, because of Buddhism.

Where ever Buddhism, Hinduism went, Indian civilization seeped into the local culture.

Hinduism was created by the Muslims. Persians to be more specific.

Buddha has nothing to do with the country if India. Nada. Zilch.

Are you not retarded? If something was not documented, there is no way you can tell it existed.
I've posted source and facts, if you're cannot read and comprehend, it's not my responsibility to repeat what I've posted again

This is not chinese history where CCP will fake it and tell to the chinese kids so that they will obey it.

You are retarded as your avatar suggests. If you cant prove anything here, no need to argue here.

Do any Indians here know what Zen means? Shame on Hindus whom the Budda abandoned long time ago.

Zen is a translation of the Sanskrit term 'Dhyana' which means to concentrate OR be in a meditative (tapasvic) state. It first originated in the Mahayana school of thought in my faith's philosophy.

The concept of dhyana is present in every Dharmic branch: Hindus do it; we do it; Sikhs do it and so do Jains. :)

It is an ancient concept to unify your consciousness with universal consciousness and attain bliss and enlightenment.

Hinduism was created by the Muslims. Persians to be more specific.

Buddha has nothing to do with the country if India. Nada. Zilch.

We are wondering who created Hinduism, thank you for the your revelation ..... :lol:

images

Read history and then argue.

Chinese always imitate and build pirated copies, they will only listen to CCP agenda ....... :lol:

Zen is a translation of the Sanskrit term 'Dhyana' which means to concentrate OR be in a meditative (tapasvic) state. It first originated in the Mahayana school of thought in my faith's philosophy.

The concept of dhyana is present in every Dharmic branch: Hindus do it; we do it; Sikhs do it and so do Jains. :)

It is an ancient concept to unify your consciousness with universal consciousness and attain bliss and enlightenment.

Dude, Hinduism was a variation that developed from Shia Islam from Persia.

Really ..... :laughcry:

According to you Hindusim was born after 7 th century then. Before that what is the religion that existed in India?

Back
Top Bottom