What's new

India's first homegrown aircraft carrier set for 'launch'!

who said it ? nah we are not like indians

Yes you are not like Indians . You are not capable of building a carrier . All you can do is whine on a thread about Indian carrier developement .

You seem to be ignorant here. Tell me what you know about sea trials. Just look at INS Vikramaditya. Will be inducted just after six months of trials and then probably will go for 1 more year for training. For IAC-1, we have a proven aircraft Mig-29k, A proven group of pilots, what we only need to check is whether all its components perform satisfactorily, and training on it before declaring it ready for combat. So if I assume no surprises during trials, then there is no reason why it will take beyond 2018.

And more over we are not doing the mistake Russian did (putting China made bricks which destroyed several component)..

I think World should make a policy "No Chinese maal " in production...

Note: All Made in China product are not chinese product.. :P

Why even mention Bangladesh? We dont need an Aircraft carrier against Bangladesh...a flyswatter will do....

I was commenting about the bongladeshi crybabies in this thread .

I hope it gets inducted by 2018. 60 Mig 29 in the sky around Indian ocean guarding India..:woot:

We bought a scrapped carrier with all it's components removed, and built all the components by ourselves and made it into an operational carrier.

India just asked Russia to transfer its old carriers to India after Russian experts did all the work and transported it to India. Sorry but calling that 'indigenous' is beyond shameful. What is indigenous about it? Can India make ANY components of a carrier all by themselves without ANY foreign supplies or expertise? ABSOLUTELY NOT.

Be mature about it please instead acting like rabid jingoistic clowns.

We do not tell Admiral gorshkov an Indigenous career.

Firstly congratulations to our Indian friends。

Secondly the IAC is still nothing but an empty shell。

Thirdly all the major systems and sub-systems,and a huge chunk of the ship body itself,including the steel,are of foreign origin。

Finally,let me say this on the record:the IAC won't see induction before 2020。

Thanks for greetings.

Who told you that it will not be ready for Induction before 2020?

DO not be so pessimistic. Recently some naval ships are inducted before dead line.

I'm not pessimistic. I was just making fun of that cirr guy. In his wet dream he saw IAC-1 inducted in 2020. =p

We will congratulate you guys if this was a legit indigenous carrier. But let's face it dude, there is nothing 'indigenous' about this carrier. None of the components are Indian, it's all made from foreign imports. India can barely make ANY weapon fully indigenous and you expect everyone to believe that you can make full aircraft carriers with indigenous components?

Lets behave like adults and be mature about this. I am happy India got an aircraft carrier, but lets not stretch it saying this is indigenous, because its far from it.

When you offer to judges for us, whether this aircraft is indiginous or not, the dicussion loses any possibility of being mature. But thanks for trying. Chinese are mostly in the news for espionage, whether they be tech related to engines or even airframes.. For someone who have relied on theft and blatant copying, for almost anything related to defence equipments, you sure come across as someone who murdured irony and buried it in his backyard.

A lot of designing effort has gone into 'assembling' this carrier. The required grade steel was produced -in house. The Gear box was designed- in house. Which met with an accident while transporting by road resulting in further delay.. another storey btw. Capability was developed in both planning and project management etc. And this is only a beginning. There are more in the pipeline. We are sure to be able to address your concerns then.

Back
Top Bottom