What's new

India's first homegrown aircraft carrier set for 'launch'!

So this is how Indians reply, when their lies are shown up! What can't handle the facts? I know Bangladesh is a poor country, and we don't spend a lot on defence, for us building our economy and developing the nation tell we can afford to will alway take presidency.

At least I don't have to lie and try to belittle others achievements to make myself seem bigger, your quite sad.

are bhai koi latest foto to laga do kya purani purani cheezen dikha rahe ke sara nasha kharab ker rahe ho :pissed:

then what do you call a 40,000tonne vessel capable of deploying and recovering aircrafts???
how many tonnes finished till now,and how many still on the drawings?
btw,is there an engine in it now?

Kamov Ka-31

an-indian-navy-kamov-ka-31-lands-stocktrek-images.jpg

the truth is,it took 2002-2012 for China to refurbish the carrier,and it is not going to be operational anytime soon-Thats the truth

Really according to most experts it is operational, awaiting its air wing, which will take 2-3 years in most opinion. So it looks like both ex Russian carriers will fully operational around the same time. Where as the Chinese carrier is 65,000 tonnes with j15s and the indian carrier is around 44,000 tonnes with mix of mig 29ks and later nlcas.

Now getting back, so you except that it took them 10 years to build the hull to what it is now? Where as your compatriot was blatantly lying saying it took them 23 years. I have no care which is better, what irked me was the false information.

It is too early to say when the first IAC will be operational, all we can say for sure the hull has been completed. It seems too optimistic to say the IAC will be operational within 4.5 years, look at how long most projects take of that scale take around the world let alone india.

Really according to most experts it is operational, awaiting its air wing, which will take 2-3 years in most opinion. So it looks like both ex Russian carriers will fully operational around the same time. Where as the Chinese carrier is 65,000 tonnes with j15s and the indian carrier is around 44,000 tonnes with mix of mig 29ks and later nlcas.

What is the use of an Aircraft carrier without Airwing?It may take a lot of time for them to do that,as they have no prior experience.Mig 29 K is more multirole than the Su-33s If I am right.

Now getting back, so you except that it took them 10 years to build the hull to what it is now?

Thats what I had to say .

What is the use of an Aircraft carrier without Airwing?It may take a lot of time for them to do that,as they have no prior experience.Mig 29 K is more multirole than the Su-33s If I am right.

Yes you are right to an extent, how ever to assume the Chinese carrier will not be operational anytime soon as you say is wrong. From what I know with them is they don't do anything in halves, this is no training carrier, it's what it is a 65k tonne carrier getting ready, do not underestimate them.

It will be interesting to see how the j15s compare with the mig29ks, we can speculate but we are unlikely ever to know for sure, thank good.

We also know they are building a 80k carrier, with one more planed. They are flush with money and have the infrastructure to build them rapidly.

how many tonnes finished till now,and how many still on the drawings?
btw,is there an engine in it now?

20,000 tonnes, and yes all the underwater work has been done. Reading the news in the op would have helped.

The IAC - to be christened INS Vikrant after the country's first carrier acquired from the UK in 1961 and later retired in 1997 - will be "launched with a weight of 20,000-tonne" at a ceremony to be chaired by defence minister A K Antony in Kochi on August 12.

"The launch signifies the underwater work and fitting of machinery in the warship is over. Now, the superstructure, the upper decks and the out-fittings will be done,'' said an official.

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/indian...ircraft-carrier-set-launch.html#ixzz2YN6LTHIh

Even the superstructure is ready, it just needs to be mated with the hull now. :)

dsc01839721213.jpg

Yes you are right to an extent, how ever to assume the Chinese carrier will not be operational anytime soon as you say is wrong. From what I know with them is they don't do anything in halves, this is no training carrier, it's what it is a 65k tonne carrier getting ready, do not underestimate them.

It will be interesting to see how the j15s compare with the mig29ks, we can speculate but we are unlikely ever to know for sure, thank good.

We also know they are building a 80k carrier, with one more planed. They are flush with money and have the infrastructure to build them rapidly.

We are a Navy based nation and we have a good ship building industry.

India has just completed the study and design requirements of IAC 2 which is well over 60000 tons and is a huge one.

The one which is about to go to sea trials is a tech demonstrator as well. when it comes to projects Our Navy strictly meets the deadline, the fast pace of induction done in the last decade confirms it.

I think the dead line will be met ..... :cheers:

Back
Top Bottom