What's new

India's first homegrown aircraft carrier set for 'launch'!

All the systems which are to be used in Aircraft carrier are tried and tested in the last decade, so we have the tech and components ready to be assembled on aircraft carrier hull.

Your not building a Lego carrier, carriers are not like cars, you do not assemble them as if they are like Lego. Each carrier different from another, no two are ever the same. I don't believe this, I am wasting my time with people with no idea what they are on about.

And before you ask yes I do work in the industry, I am just a junior project manager.

actually 6 months at most. Again we have previous experience so AWESOME. Don't worry we won't invade BD. Amra aponer mitrota badate chai.

A carrier with 6 months sea trails at most? Wow I hope, you don't command her. N sorry I am half Dutch n half Bengali, so don't know any of that jibberish, as if anything you have said makes commonsence.

Your not building a Lego carrier, carriers are not like cars, you do not assemble them as if they are like Lego. Each carrier different from another, no two are ever the same. I don't believe this, I am wasting my time with people with no idea what they are on about.

And before you ask yes I do work in the industry, I am just a junior project manager.

Learn about modular ship building and other systems being assembled on IAC 1 and then discuss.

This was in Feb, 2012.

1516161.jpg

1516162.jpg

Copyright- Jimmy Jose

You seem to be ignorant here. Tell me what you know about sea trials. Just look at INS Vikramaditya. Will be inducted just after six months of trials and then probably will go for 1 more year for training. For IAC-1, we have a proven aircraft Mig-29k, A proven group of pilots, what we only need to check is whether all its components perform satisfactorily, and training on it before declaring it ready for combat. So if I assume no surprises during trials, then there is no reason why it will take beyond 2018.

A carrier with 6 months sea trails at most? Wow I hope, you don't command her. N sorry I am half Dutch n half Bengali, so don't know any of that jibberish, as if anything you have said makes commonsence.

I give up and they say Indians are intelligent! Obviously not all of them. Anyway good luck kid, cause your probably that.

If you don't know IAC-1 induction line in 2018 is a pushed back time line ie a realistic figure.
It is most likely to be inducted 6 mons to 1 year prior that.

- the official schedule for testing the carrier is of two years.
- given the experience gained for Vikidi testing ut wont take that ling if something don't go wrong during tests. Russians scheduled the tests for 4/5 months.

- there wont be too much testing on IAC-1 for systems as systems will be already proven. It will be integration of them and streamline operations with others.

First of all what is this sh_it which looks like copied youtube in Chinese and doesn't play a video.

And atleast we have an aircraft carrier unlike you fanboys calling Liaoning a world class carrier when your own defence never admitted it to be anywhere near today's ACC and declared it to be used only for training.

Your government has not claimed any of their product of world class category except recent BMs; yet you fanboys keep howling.

Video does play and its showing some takeoff and landing from an aircraft carrier.

And you remind me of why Bangladeshi's are so ridiculed abut in Kolkata. After 1971 when refugee's came they all used to say oh man, I was a zamindar there but now I am reduced to pauper. Maybe if you help me I can "reward you" :woot:.

A phrase came up because of this meaning - "Shobai Jomindar" or "every Bangladeshi was a zamindar!" :laughcry:

Lot of burned bongladeshi and chinese a$$es in this thread ....... :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom