What's new

India's fear of Chicken Neck and annexation plan of Nepal and Bhutan

Do the analysts think that when India annexes the two countries China will sit on the sidelines,if this happpens the people of Bhutan and Nepal will probably start a guerrilla campaign, backed by China and ''other neighbor'', against India.....
Probably you dont know about Sikkim,Hyderabad or Goa then...

Turks ruled india for 500+ years.

How much more 'verification' would we need? :rofl:

Now we have bigger ambitions man.

Pray to your Bhagwaan ji that Turkey gets admitted in the EU. :)

Okay.. what made you leave then? Didnt like the weather?

Do not think that BD Army does not know tactics. Most BD Army presence is in there, keep it in mind
Yeah right and we do not keep any forces or vigil in the Silliguri corridor so that China and BD can attack and annex it.

Probably you dont know about Sikkim,Hyderabad or Goa then...

Okay.. what made you leave then? Didnt like the weather?
He doesn't have anything to do with Central Asian Turks. He is a descendant of Anatolian people
who were conquered by the Central Asian Turks and were forced to change their language
and culture.

Do not think that BD Army does not know tactics. Most BD Army presence is in there, keep it in mind
So Indian army is not aware of this so called "chicken's neck". Siliguri is also heavily militarized... plus you need acclimatization to link up with Nepal (!!)...

i am saying, it will not be easy for any party :coffee:
Right. But it is next to impossible for BD to take this neck while it would be difficult for India to complete pincer. I don't see why India would initiate anything like this without any provocation...

i am saying, it will not be easy for any party :coffee:
Yes we will need all the help we can from our covert assets, are you up to the task my man? The new financial year has begun and we have given a hike to all our agents, embrace the darkness again

Right. But it is next to impossible for BD to take this neck while it would be difficult for India to complete pincer. I don't see why India would initiate anything like this without any provocation...
well when you talking about military strategy, think every little thing possible :tup:

Yes we will need all the help we can from our covert assets, are you up to the task my man? The new financial year has begun and we have given a hike to all our agents, embrace the darkness again
i will do a secrect mission to break the back bone of IA :D

Back
Top Bottom