What's new

India's fear of Chicken Neck and annexation plan of Nepal and Bhutan

Just check 1971 war .You can get the point.

Indo-Pakistani War of 1971 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Bangladesh liberated from Pakistan by India.
nobody is disputing that facts of147000 sq km of east pak/BD being separated in 71, what I am interested to know, was the 90,000 sq km of land, that you were talking about with regards to Pakistan of today because 90,000 sq km to land is the size Pakistan administered Kashmir of which 80,000 sq km of land is with Pakistan today, after the sino-pak border agreement, simla agreement & siachin conflict

nobody is disputing that facts of147000 sq km of east pak/BD being separated in 71, what I am interested to know, was the 90,000 sq km of land, that you were talking about with regards to Pakistan of today

SORRY not "Pakistan". West Pakistan .What I meant is that if we can give freedom to BD .We can also influence BD when our national security is threatened by their citizens.

I honestly think Hasina is an atheist (maybe even Hindu) but disguised as a Muslim. Bangladesh needs to stop collaboration with India. She is laying the foundations for an eventual annexation of Bangladesh.

SORRY not "Pakistan". West Pakistan .What I meant is that if we can give freedom to BD .We can also influence BD when our national security is threatened by their citizens.

Not by its citizens but by a specific group

I honestly think Hasina is an atheist (maybe even Hindu) but disguised as a Muslim. Bangladesh needs to stop collaboration with India. She is laying the foundations for an eventual annexation of Bangladesh.

What a good leader needs to do is create job opportunities,build a stable economy, provide better facilities to the citizens,education, healthcare etc.People should be judging a leader based on these parameters and not religion.

There is a famous saying, "When the stomach is empty, religion is the first thing that gets thrown outside the window".

Well,there you go, how you go about it, is upto you of course.

How can u do that when they are not.

India is not around to give free ego boosts.

we must maintain good relation ship with our neighbours.
Sorry for offtopic .Who is this celebrity in your avatar?

Back
Top Bottom