What's new

India's fear of Chicken Neck and annexation plan of Nepal and Bhutan

If Bangladesh still was Pakistan.We would have invaded it long back.while forcing the people to leave for mainland india

well when you talking about military strategy, think every little thing possible :tup:

i will do a secrect mission to break the back bone of IA :D

Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity..and I might as well add, absurdity..
Just come to think of it, this guy is actually talking about Bangladesh taking that corridor..That means war, and since you are already giving me the impression that you know a thing or two about military strategy, so, tell me, how many days can Bangladesh sustain war with India, give the scenario arises.
Does all of your army even have guns for all the soldiers?You all will be bombed back to stone age within first 2 hours by the IAF.

If Bangladesh still was Pakistan.We would have invaded it long back.while forcing the people to leave for mainland india

"If"

What a joke. Did you forget in 1971, not even a bird could have trespassed into East Pakistan without India's permission. :laugh:

first save your personels from accidents , Indian armed forces are facing serious accident issues :pop:

When a military forces expands in enormous capacity accidents will happen.And it is a modernisation where our Armed Forces get most modern weapons in the world both indigenous and imported .So something like this may happen.
And one who count on the Indian media is just a dumb .They always focus on exaggeration of small incidents .

You guys are very uppity for a people that have never won a war in their history.

Indians saying so?

Indian should be the last person talking about war and winning etc

What a joke. Did you forget in 1971, not even a bird could have trespassed into East Pakistan without India's permission. :laugh:

Past tense,If Bangladeshis themselves not wanted to seperate,It is impossible for bangladesh to become a new country.

I think posts such as these demonstrate "fear mongering" as a means of driving people into nationalistic fervor. India cannot annex Nepal or Bhutan simply due to the fact that is in the process of establishing itself as a regional power and a responsible power at that. Annexation of two sovereign states that are part of the UN is a violation of international norms. In addition, do you think China would be happy to see its regional competitor gobbling up states in its periphery? Fortunately, Indian elites (or political elites of most states) understand the need to deal with international situations with restrain. We can talk about hypothetical situations, but all these "strategies" as put forth here are nothing but a shallow analysis of the situation on the ground.
Mate first of all,welcome to this forum:welcome:!Now let us talk about the Indo-Nepal bilateral relation.India and Nepal are two sister countries and we share our Dharmic roots with our Nepalese brethren.Majority of the Indian citizens have huge respect for Nepal due to the selfless service rendered by her brave Gurkha citizen to our country since our independence.India and Nepal have a open border and any Nepalese citizen can work and live in India just like a common Indian citizen.The same is also true about the Indian citizens in Nepal.We are both the proud descendants of the great Dharmic civilisation and i for one consider Nepalese people as my own brothers and sistors.India has always respected Nepal's sovereignty and territorial integrity and we will do the same in the future also.
So i would request you not to fall for the propaganda made by the enemies of India as their sole aim is to sour up the relation between two sisters(in this case India and Nepal).Rather we should stick together as a team and work for a better future for both of our countries:)

Past tense,If Bangladeshis themselves not wanted to seperate,It is impossible for bangladesh to become a new country.

not past tense but the geographic reality, you could not help your troops in East Pakistan because of naval and air blockage by India.

leave it bro, he is in bollywood dream LOL

Ohhoo.

Just check the atrocities of Pak Army in BD just before 1971 war and ask BD citizens of that generation.They dont see bollywood dream instead they see cruelty of PA.

Indo-Pakistani War of 1971 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

All I am saying is just keep good neighbour relation and good cooperation.You can carry your friendship with any another country.And India dont have any authority to interfere in that.But due to some useless prejudice and paranoia dont try to harm our national security .It is not good.

Ohhoo.

Just check the atrocities of Pak Army in BD just before 1971 war and ask BD citizens of that generation.They dont see bollywood dream instead they see cruelty of PA.

Indo-Pakistani War of 1971 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

All I am saying is just keep good neighbour relation and good cooperation.You can carry your friendship with any another country.And India dont have any authority to interfere in that.But due to some useless prejudice and paranoia dont try to harm our national security .It is not good.
read your previous post again LOL

Back
Top Bottom