What's new

India's fear of Chicken Neck and annexation plan of Nepal and Bhutan

What your views about Japanese, Viets, Koreans and Mongol. :o::o:

BBC News - A Point Of View: How China sees a multicultural world

From the mid-17th Century, large tracts of the western region were conquered by the Qing dynasty in a series of brutal wars. The inhabitants of these lands were not Han. With their different physical appearance, darker skin, distinctive customs and lower level of development, the Han saw them as the Other, as "barbarians".

Not surprisingly, the Chinese government, both imperial and communist, has long had a troubled relationship with parts of the western regions, notably Tibet and Xinjiang.
My view about Japanese positive.

Brother can hurt each other.

The concern for small states like Nepal and Bhutan when surrounded by big neighbors like China and India is usually to maintain territorial integrity. Crimea's case provides an example of the importance of geopolitics. In regards to Nepal's position, the elite in the country have been wary of pressures from India and thus, we've sought to balance that influence by inviting China into the dynamic.

I am a citizen of Nepal and highly concerned with the country's current situation. Yet, I like to analyze the situation not based on emotions but on rationality and prudence. Yes, external pressures are present in Nepal, as it does in any other small state. And the Nepalese political elite has realized that external pressures will remain a part of Nepal's political dynamics (the curse of being a small state); the important question at hand is how we manage those external pressures and use them to secure our own national ambitions. Labeling anyone who does not agree with one interpretation of the situation as a "traitor" has been used historically to beat up frenzied nationalism and I think it is dangerous to exclude a plurality of voices on any subject matter, particularly when it comes to state security.

Yes, China does follow a policy of non-interference but do you think any state would not have an interest in helping another state? I have a biased worldview (just like anyone) that sees state interest at the helm of international politics. India has traditionally used heavy handed tactics to pressure its neighbors and there is a need to be critical of that. But assuming China to be free of any interests in South Asia would be a fallacy.
Welcome. Seems like we have a dark horse in here :tup:

Keep an eye on Bangladeshi posters. Will give you some much needed entertainment. :)

Is it? Last time I checked Japan and China were pointing guns at each other over a group of East China Sea islets.

culturally Han Chinese are closest to Japanese, Vietnamese and Koreans compared to very little similarities with Tibeto-Burmese people.

culturally Han Chinese are closest to Japanese, Vietnamese and Koreans compared to very little similarities with Tibeto-Burmese people.
I had a very faint bit of hope that asking a few simple questions to this guy will make him realize that we dont live in 7th century any more, where a civilization is characterized by ethnicity.Things are different now

I had a very faint bit of hope that asking a few simple questions to this guy will make him realize that we dont live in 7th century any more, where a civilization is characterized by ethnicity.Things are different now
If something useful then us it ,forever mankind knowledge.

ahahaha We have special stuff for this one ;) check 2001 border conflict, how we entered in Assam, Tripura and Mizoram and had under control in just 1 day :D
and you guys thinking we will do nothing while you guys annexing Indian states?? we will send you guys to stone age for sure within a day... stop nonsense. ... use chinese one child policy. ... what kinda stupid mentality does you guys have.... you guys are thinking... BD can expand by occupying our states and India can't take a division from BD.... lol... we don't need to use force... it just wadte of our ammunition. .. RAW is enough. ..lol

Throughout history the Chinese history had been extremely brutal against other Sino-Tibetan people. In 18th century there was a genocide of Dzungarian people in Western China and while in 1870s 70% of Miao/Hmong people were wiped out from their homeland. I am very surprised to see the fake Sino-Tibetan fraternity being narrated by @Tractor.

Do the analysts think that when India annexes the two countries China will sit on the sidelines,if this happpens the people of Bhutan and Nepal will probably start a guerrilla campaign, backed by China and ''other neighbor'', against India.....

Do the analysts think that when India annexes the two countries China will sit on the sidelines,if this happpens the people of Bhutan and Nepal will probably start a guerrilla campaign, backed by China and ''other neighbor'', against India.....

who are the analysts ?

This is just silly conjecture ? Why on earth would India try to fix something that isnt broke ?

It has what it wants in the present arrangement why change ?

he he he, why doesnt ur country verify that fact, oh yes...............fear of getting clobbered:dance3::omghaha:

Turks ruled india for 500+ years.

How much more 'verification' would we need? :rofl:

Now we have bigger ambitions man.

Pray to your Bhagwaan ji that Turkey gets admitted in the EU. :)

Turks ruled india for 500+ years.

How much more 'verification' would we need? :rofl:

Now we have bigger ambitions man.

Pray to your Bhagwaan ji that Turkey gets admitted in the EU. :)
oh comeon. muslems took the advantage of lack of of unity among the hindu rulers of India and defiled our holy land, but now the scenerio is different, if turkey enters war with India, i have firm belief that whole of turkish military wud literally be BUTCHERED, btw why do u want to join eu, their economies are crashing and u wud also end up being a beggar country like pakistan, cyprus, and greece are

Back
Top Bottom