What's new

India's Designs to Harm Bangladesh Using Islamic Militancy as Pretext

Bangladeshis are never happy, be it India or Pakistan.

I think they seem like the most depressed people on this forum.

@ No, you are wrong. We had been happy with Pakistan but there were some mis-understanding due to cultural difference. This differences were widely utilized by RAW as a whole and instigated us for complete separation.

@ No, you are wrong. We had been happy with Pakistan but there were some mis-understanding due to cultural difference. This differences were widely utilized by RAW as a whole and instigated us for complete separation.

You have already preprogrammed your mind, that Pakistanis are Good and Indians are Bad.

Shak ka koi ilaaz nahi hai.

Not your fault as majority of the Indian are not aware of it... as it is the plan of the radical extremist and some nut jobs within Indian political establishment and intelligence agencies. Geopolitical agendas is also playing a big role here. This can be compared to the plan and activity of the neocons in the USA which many americans are not aware of. But people of Bangladesh are gradually awakening about the destructive master plans of those goons whether be they RAW or any radical Indian politicians.

Bro, according to you why should India get BD? What will we get in return??

Do you guys have oil like Irag, Syria, or other countries?

Do you have a swiss bank like setup???

Please give credible reasons.

Thanks.

You have already preprogrammed your mind, that Pakistanis are Good and Indians are Bad.

Shak ka koi ilaaz nahi hai.

@ How can you expect good from Bangladeshi less certain group of people ?

@ How can you expect good from Bangladeshi less certain group of people ?

Sorry, But i have met many Bangladeshi, here in Mumbai, they are just opposite of you.

And, can you care to explain your so much deep love for Pakistan, I am just curious.

Bro, according to you why should India get BD? What will we get in return??

Do you guys have oil like Irag, Syria, or other countries?

Do you have a swiss bank like setup???

Please give credible reasons. Thanks.

Extracts from "Raw and Bangladesh" written by Joynal Abedin -1

CHAPTER-14

MINERAL RESOURCES

The vital role played by mineral resources of a country in its economic development needs no explanation. Experts believe that Bangladesh has been endowed with rich mineral resources. However, unfortunately due to Indian manipulations with the help of RAW’s paid agents in Bangladeshi bureaucracy, Bangladesh has been unable to fully reap the benefits of the hidden treasures and put an end to its’ economic dilemma. ‘RAW’s impediments in Bangladesh’s efforts for exploration of minerals are for two reasons. Firstly, they fear that Bangladesh may drain oil from India’s wells in Assam and secondly Bangladesh’s self sufficiency in its mineral resources would enhance its economic stability resulting into the demise of India’s long awaited desire of amalgamating Bangladesh and formation of ‘Akhand Bharat”.

“After emergence of Hangladesh, Prime Minister Sheikh Mujibur Rahman divided the coastal region into six sectors and leased them to foreign companies for exploration of oil and gas. The respective companies took on the job but just after a short span of time for reasons unknown shut downthe projects and left Bangladesh. No inquiry was made and no reason was offered by the Government for this closure.It is said that these companies closed their operations at the urging of KGB and RAW. Professor Abu Sayed in his book ‘Facts and Documents’ writes that the company which was carrying out exploration at the sea coast adjacent to Barisal was attacked by Indian gun boats in broad day light, dismantling the erected infrastructure”(Daily Rupali, March 2, 1992).

“Another example of RAW’s influence in abating Bangladesh’s efforts of exploring mineral resources is of Feni Gas Field. The gas field was discovered during the regime of late President Ziaur Rahman. But soon after the- death of President Zia the project was abandoned for being ‘economically unviable’.However, the experts did not believe the official explanation. The project was re-opened after ten years and is now running profitably thus contributing a lot to the country’s economy. Many more examples can be quoted of projects which started with pomp and show but were later stopped or discontinued for reasons unknown”(Daily AI Mujadded : June 2, 1995).

“During president Ershad’s regime foreign companies were once again given contracts for exploration of oil. Scimitar, one of the companies, was given oil exploration rights in Sylhet. Soon RAW orchestrated allegations through some political parties in Bangladesh that the country’s interests were being bartered away to Scimitar. Ultimately the company abandoned the project and left. Thus RAW achieved objective of protecting their vital economic interests beside scaring away other companies from undertaking on such ventures in Bangladesh.

Similarly a French Company, B Fistal that had almost struck oil reserves at Shalbahan in Dinajpur, abandoned its project in Bangladesh. Later it was revealed that India had laid a bait for purchase of billions of dollars worth weaponry including Mirage 2000 fighter aircrafts from France beside awarding B Fistal company a big oil exploration project just 5 Kms opposite Shalbahan at Jamidarpara, West Bengal, India”(Dainik BangIa: August 23, 1994).

RAW uses terrorists of Shantibahinf not to allow any oil exploration in the Chittagong Hill Tracts region including Samutang. Understandably no foreign firm will risk an exploration work in the region as long as violence persists in the area.There are reports that oil reserves had been struck at Patbaria, Sylhet (then part of Assam) in 1908. However,further work was not pursued at the site because the British authorities of that time did not feel the need for additional oil as they had already discovered oil in Dibrugarb and Digboy in Assam. In 1947 Sylhet was separated from Assam and became a part of Pakistan.

Presently it is a part of Bangladesh. In November 1987 the Government of Bangladesh, with the help of Saudi Development Fund, started exploration for oil at Patharia. But after considerable digging and investment of 40 crore takas it was belatedly realised by the concerned authorities that there were some procedural complexities.Thus on the said plea this project was also shelved. Observers believe that RAW manipulated and’ arranged abandoning of this promising project. Similarly the exploration of oil fields at Haripur (reported to be the biggest oil field in Asia) and Kailash Tila (Sylhet) were stopped under mysterious circumstances. All the above examples bring out the fact that RAW is determined to prevent any exploration venture in Bangladesh particularly the exploration of oil in Sylhet area as they fear that underground oil reserves of Assam may drain toSylhet due to proximity. Indians have been using some corrupt Bangladeshi bureaucrats and technical experts for furthering their designs. According to a press report published in the ‘Daily Inqilab’ during January 1993, Deputy Director Habibur Rahman of Geological Survey Directorate Bangladesh was paid cash money, expenses for travel to India and a phd. degree in exchange for secret survey reports regarding mineral resources of Bangladesh.

Besides creating strong impediments in the way of exploring oil reservers, RAW has been creating hindrances in exploratory work of other mineral resurces as well. One glaring example is the hurdles created by India in the exploration of Madhyapara hard rock for simple reason that Bangladesh should remain dependent on India for its hard rock imports. Similarly hurdles were created to prevent exploration of coal at Barapukuria.RAW’s agents, instigated the land owners of Barapukuria to resist exploratory work on the plea of inadequate compensations paid for their agricultural lands. Yet another example of nation’s mineral wealth lying unexplored is the case of Uranium and Potassium ores at Joypurhat-Sylhet. Despite confirmed reoprts of huge deposits, no further work has been undertaken for the development of the said mines.

Dr. G.W. Gableman (a Geologist involved in the exploration of oil and gas) in an article published in Internatiopal Atomic Energy Journal had stated as’early as 1970 that,there are vIsible signs of presence of high grade Uraniu’m in B;;ingladesh. Based on said report an exploration venture was started by the Bangladesh Government in the area’ of Fultala, Maulvibazar, Sylhet during 1976. The explorations confirmed the presence of high grade Ur;;inium btit the project was suddenly stopped in 1986 owing to RAW’s conspiracies. On the contrary,India is extracting Uranium in Meghalaya, only a few kilometres away from Sylhet border.

According to ‘The Daily AI Mujadded’, February 27,1995, Bangladesh has huge lime stone deposits’ i.e. 17 million tons in Bolgi Bazar;’1.8 million tons in Takerhat, 2 million tons at Bhanger Ghat, and 40 thousand tons at Balapunji. All these are lying unexplored. The newspaper further reported that experienced observers believe that RAW is involved in preventing exploitation of ‘ the said mineral resou:r:ces. RAW has bribed high officials of Bangladesh concerned with mineral exploration who do not permit any progress to take place in this sector.

The same newspaper in a later review (AI Mujadded, May 16, 1995) wrote that on, account of indecision by the ministry of Science and Technology, 50 lakh tons of Bhlck Gold (Zircon, Rutail, Liukuxin, kayanite, Magnetite, Garnet and Manazite mixed with sand are termed as Black Gold) present in the south-eastern coastal region and adjoining islands is lying unexplored. Needless to mention that the bi-products of Black Gold can be utilized in industries such as paper, electrode welding, aircrafts, space technology and nuclear fission etc. . .

Due to lack of financial resources and adequate indigenous facilities, Bangladesh has to depend on foreign investors for exploration projects. But RAW is continuously discouraging foreign investors, sometimes by using political pressure tactics and sometimes by bribing the concerned officials.RAW’s modus operandi in’ this regard is summarized as below :

a. RAW has been propagating that there are no mineral deposits in Bangladesh, thus discouraging foreign companies form investment in the sector.

b . RAW offers huge amounts as bribe to foreign as well as local engineers and staff employed on preparation o( feasibility reports of new projects, to’ get ‘tailored’ reports suggesting that exploration will not be viable and productive.

c. Different Directorates and Ministry officials in Bangladesh concerned with processing of new projects in some cases are bribed to hinder br delay the proposals for exploration. The foreign companies thus get disgruntled due to bureacratic hassles and delays and eventually decide to abandon the project.

d. Even if some foreign company manages to overcome all the hurdles and starts’ a project, its work and functioning are made difficult by local agents of RAW. Since 1972 many companies who had started projects, left midway due to harassment by RAW agents. Obviously seeing their plight no other company will dare to come forward.The ingress of RAW in various ministries, directorates and organisations of Bangladesh is so paramount that it has successfully sabotaged many projects. Large number of abortive projects are clear proof of this treachery. It is believed that until the patriotic people of Bangladesh root out RAW agents from departments and ministries concerned with exploration of mineral resources, no worthwhile progress can be ‘made in this field. Consequently, Bangladesh will continue to remain poor and subservient to India. The question, however, remains when will the rooting out of firmly saddled RAW agents begin?

Hats off to RAW eh? :devil:

You are one evil bharti.

You are one evil bharti Yindoo.

---------- Post added at 06:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:41 PM ----------

Hats off to RAW eh? :devil:

If some RAW gay must be reading this, what would be his reaction.

shocked-father-to-be-of-twins.jpg

Mis-understanding???? U got to be kidding me. They killed our people, didnt develop our land, never gave us an equal share of the gdp, tried to marginalise our language, our culture. This aint misunderstanding, its exploitation.

I dont know why you are unhappy with our independence. A lot of races in the world are still struggling for their independence, eg kurds, baloch, kashmiris. You should thank your lucky stars bcos that our bengali race have a country to ourselves.

@ Whether it is being written by Igor Siljanoski or Bangladeshi journalist Jainal Abedin it is immaterial here. The fact is what ever he has written is 100% true.

@ Indian RAW is using all her experiments on Bangladesh to implement her evil desire.

@ I feel guilty for all these things we have given so much of blood ????? For my all beloved Indian friends in this forum, we are no more ignorant of the situation now days are not far when the truth will be known to the common people of Bangladesh. But remember one thing," For each and every action there is equel and opposite reaction ". Our strength is not that small, i.e, 16 crores. We are not like Sikkim and Bhutan.

:lol: Evil Indian RAW! The 'design' started with Agartala 'conspiracy' and still going onn! You forget one thing that because of RAW's evil design you can call yourself Bangladeshi! :woot:

BTW Why give a bad name to Sikkim and Bhutan by comparing?

India's Designs to Harm Bangladesh Using Islamic Militancy as Pretext
Do one thing, if you are so eager for fight than go and fight with the next door kid.

Till than enjoy this..... He fought your Bangladesh's independence from Chittagong sector....

Last edited by a moderator:
To Md Akmal # Post 61

I am not sure about this comment that you mentioned. But are you saying, it was good then and bad now; after separation?
Think about it,
your economy is yours now.
your land is yours now.
you people rule and govern yourself.
Its you who is free and can cling to self.

Moreover, we are not concerned about the hatered some bangladeshi have againest India.
But living with so many bangladeshi people around me and their community; I can say u are a fanatic.
People are not bad in any nation; but some have some stupid day dreams and prejudice which demands to speak radical and be heard.

So please bear our apology and don't initiate hatered; and work together so that our countries and south asia as a whole comes united and strong.
This urge is also for pakistani people in this forum, here in UK 70% of my friends are Pakistani and 20% bangladesi (besides Indians). We are a community and help eachother is good or bad times. We have no problems getting along.
so why in this forum we jump sacking eachother. Think about it and lets make a fist; rather than becoming fingers which west or east can break.

Good Luck guys and please stop blaming eachother.

Long live India, Long live Pakistan and Long live Bangladesh...:cheers:

Military to military relationship is excellent!

IAF chief met president of Bangladesh
96.jpg

VK Singh during BMA parade, note the tri-colour
bangladeser-songay-bharo.jpg

All the chiefs of IAF, IA, IN, BA, BAF etc visited each other country in recent years.

Sorry, But i have met many Bangladeshi, here in Mumbai, they are just opposite of you.

And, can you care to explain your so much deep love for Pakistan, I am just curious.

@ What a height ! a man (Bangladeshi) staying in Mumbai studying or working how can he criticise India ?

@ You are a new generation of India and you have no idea what RAW had been doing inside and outside Bangladesh. The RAW instigated "Shanti Bahini" alone had killed more than 25,000 security forces and other innocent people in Chittagong Hill Tracts.

@ I have a soft corner for Pakistan as because "Enemy's enemy is my best friend". I am a matured citizen of Bangladesh, I know the past history of Indian Sub-continent, I know, I heard, I read and I saw all the incidents leading to Bangladesh.

@ About Indian intention about Bnagladesh donnot teach me. It was this India who one by one annexed/captured/invaded all the 527 Princely States of Indian Sub-Continent. Finally they annexed Sikkim by force in 1975. During the initial days of British India Sikkim was not that small. The whole Darjeeling District of present West Bengal belonged to Sikkkim which was taken away by the British after the Anglo-Sikkim war. India also tried many a time and still trying either to annex Bangladesh or make a satelite State of India.

@ For your kind information people like me are not fenatic nor supporter of Jammat. We are the true patriot of Bangladesh for our separate entity, separate culture and finally separate state without being influenced by India. If you agree on this only you are welcome and be friend with us. Remember, I thing, we the Bangalee Muslims of Bangladesh are much more politically cuscious and anti-India than Pakistan.

Only Bd and PAk give great credit to RAW...
Guess they should change sides and join where they are appreciated and recognised more for their work:cheers:

Back
Top Bottom