What's new

India's Designs to Harm Bangladesh Using Islamic Militancy as Pretext

This kind of false propaganda is not going to help Bangladesh. We don't care much about Bangladesh about opinion. We have much better things to do for big country. That also a blog. :lol:

DO what you want to do. Make friendship or fight in war. Your choice. We are ready for both as per your wish. :)

@ We are not propagating here anything new rather we don't have that capabilty. We are just showing with finger what India and her intelligence organization RAW is doing in and around.

Bangladeshis are never happy, be it India or Pakistan.

I think they seem like the most depressed people on this forum.

@ We are not propagating here anything new rather we don't have that capabilty. We are just showing with finger what India and her intelligence organization RAW is doing in and around.

RAW has better things to do than doing anything in Bangladesh. You are giving too much importance to yourself.

I think, It's Bangladesh nature, You people are never happy. Be it Pakistan and now India.

RAW has better things to do than doing anything in Bangladesh. You are giving too much importance to yourself.

I think, It's Bangladesh nature, You people are never happy. Be it Pakistan and now India.

these people feel ignored by the rest of the world. the only way to get attention is threads like these. you shouldn't even bump these threads, just ignore them.

@ " Ham logo ko chan se rehne do na bhai , ap log tu bhuhat bare hai, kiu ongli marte hai hamlogo ke sat ".

WTH!

Man, just take a look at your map, Bangladeshis!

Do you think we need a 'pretext' to harm you?

We can come in Bangladesh any given day for a light after-dinner stroll in the garden of your President's house.

Bangladesh will be under water by 2040 sad but true thats why India is building a fence to stop the wave of migrants coming

" Quoting intelligence agencies a number of Bangladeshi dailies said, both the recently banned outfits were floated, financed and guided by RAW to carryout disruptive and subversive activities. 'The Inqilab, "The Manbjamin," The Amar Desh,' 'The Naya Diganta,' other dailies of Dhaka on February 25, 2005, unearthed how RAW floated a number of socalled Islamic militant outfits, JMJB (Jagrata Muslim Janata Bangladesh), Jamaatul Mujahideens, etc., to implement Indian design and controlled and guided their activities from across the border. Police recovered some vouchers from the house of Mantazar Rahman, which
show that some unnamed persons used to come from and go to India through the Hilly Border. The arrested cadres confessed that an assembly of learning the holy Quran used to hold at Jaypurhat residence of Jamaatul Mujahideen Commander Mantazar Rahman and others on every Sunday and Tuesday. In those gatherings vegetables were served instead of beef during dinner or launch, but in Bangladesh, beef is the main item of such occasion. The intelligence agencies believe that the avoidance of beef indicates that some Hindus used to attend in those outwardly Islamic gatherings to brief the leaders and cadres of the outfits."

That is not from the book. That is an article of 2003. I still don't see the reference of this Igor person.

There is no Igor Siljonaski! The articles written by Muhammed Zainal Abedin are published by using this fake name white name, to make it sound more credible. The exactly same article was posted in 2005, under Zainal Abedins name.

I ll quote the first paragraph from the 2005 article, and this article by "Igor Siljonaski".

By Muhammed Zainal Abedin Posted in 2005, here, http://www.bdsdf.org/forum/index.php?s=&showtopic=3201&view=findpost&p=25467

India and its allies, since past Awami League rule (1996-2001) started media propaganda that Islamic terrorists are becoming active in Bangladesh. A section of Dhaka-based dailies frequently made reports about the existence of the militancy in Bangladesh. They repeatedly informed that the Muslim terrorists were being trained in the deep jungle of Chittagong Hill Tracts, or Sundarbans or different madrashas of the country. Security forces instantly rushed to those spots mentioned in the dailies, but found the reports fake and baseless. To provoke the America-led western power India deliberately launched media campaign that Bangladesh has become a safe base of al-Quada and Taliban terrorists. To justify the presence of the Islamic militant groups in Bangladesh government even officially published booklets on the eve of the US President Bill Clinton's visit to Bangladesh. His scheduled visit to National Mausoleum at Savar was deterred apprehending terrorist attack, though American government officially claims till date that there is no real Islamic militancy in Bangladesh, rather Bangladesh is a moderate Muslim democratic country.

By Igor Siljanoski Posted here, India's Designs to Harm Bangladesh Using Islamic Militancy as Pretext

During the recent Awami League rule (1996-2001), India began a propaganda war which claims Islamic terrorists are becoming active in Bangladesh. A section of Dhaka-based dailies frequently made reports about the existence of the militancy in Bangladesh. They repeatedly alleged that the Muslim terrorists were being trained deep in the jungle of Chittagong Hill Tracts, or Sundarbans or different madrashas of the country. Security forces instantly rushed to those spots mentioned in the dailies, but found the reports fake and baseless. To provoke the America-led western power India deliberately launched media campaign that Bangladesh has become a safe base of al-Quada and Taliban terrorists. To promote the idea of the existence of the Islamic militant groups in Bangladesh, the government even officially published booklets on the eve of the US President Bill Clinton's visit to Bangladesh. American government, however, still officially claims that there is no real Islamic militancy in Bangladesh, rather Bangladesh is a moderate Muslim democratic country.

The highlighted first line is the only difference!:woot:
=============================================================================

And in your book posted here, http://www.bdsdf.org/forum/index.php?showtopic=33197&st=0&p=84474&#entry84474 ,In the PART 2A--THE 1971 WAR OF LIBERATION AND AFTER -- In the reference list. 3rd last.

You have referenced Muahmmed Zainal Abedin and this article of his, Unholy designs to harm Bangladesh using Islamic militancy as pretext.

=============================================================================
It clearly says that its from your book, and you posted the link for bdsf forum, on the first page of your book review thread, here, http://www.defence.pk/forums/bangladesh-defence/19050-book-review-india-doctrine-1947-2007-a.html#post261454

And from the BDSF site,

Barrister M.B.I. Munshi has written a book titled "India Doctrine" that has gained immense popularity among the political and strategic analysts of South Asia.

Zaman bhai, one of the administrators of BDSDF, has graciously agreed to upload "India Doctrine" to this thread so that the readers of this forum can gain an insight into the foreign and defence policy of India that they have been following to further their military and political ambition in South and South East Asia.

If Bangladesh doesn't want to be India's puppet. I suggest buffing up the Bangladeshi Military, Jf-17, HQ-9 Air defense, the Al Khalid Tank from both Pakistan and China.

If Bangladesh doesn't want to be India's puppet. I suggest buffing up the Bangladeshi Military, Jf-17, HQ-9 Air defense, the Al Khalid Tank from both Pakistan and China.

Are you their sales agent mate? You have just said the exact same thing in the other thread, so much for "neutral" citizen. :cheesy:

Are you their sales agent mate? You have just said the exact same thing in the other thread, so much for "neutral" citizen. :cheesy:

My user name doesn't really mean anything, only thing I could come up with at the time would you have preferred nuclear doughnut ? if theres a way to change the name on PK defense tell please :D.

Back
Top Bottom