What's new

India's Designs to Harm Bangladesh Using Islamic Militancy as Pretext

Who is denying that Zainal Abedin may not write the article??? As I have posted in my last post zainal abedin might have used his contact with Igor Siljanoski to publish it on global potician where he might not publish it by himself. The main issue is the content. Are all those blunt lie or has some credibility. That is the important thing to discuss. That was my point.

Regarding sending message to facebook you better send message to his current official mailing address.

Nah I sent him a message on fb, don't trust emails.

And in regards to discussing the content of the article, as i mentioned in the other thread, these articles have been published on websites like Rupee News, Pakistan K Khudhafiz, Karachi Telegraph (makes you wonder who is behind all this propaganda work), all rabidly anti-Indian and zero credibility websites. So the content is not even worth my sh*t let alone my time.

I am more than happy to debate on any other genuine issue, based on article written by someone with some sort of credibility.

Imagine if the guy Igor, whom I messaged on fb, doesn't have anything to do with this, he ll be wtfing big time. :lol:

Nah I sent him a message on fb, don't trust emails.

And in regards to discussing the content of the article, as i mentioned in the other thread, these articles have been published on websites like Rupee News, Pakistan K Khudhafiz, Karachi Telegraph (makes you wonder who is behind all this propaganda work), all rabidly anti-Indian and zero credibility websites. So the content is not even worth my sh*t let alone my time.

I am more than happy to debate on any other genuine issue, based on article written by someone with some sort of credibility.

Imagine if the guy Igor, whom I messaged on fb, doesn't have anything to do with this, he ll be wtfing big time. :lol:

So some people are using his name? Damn, that's serious :lol:

1.We in BD are under no illusion that India has us on her sights. If she can conquer BD then she takes a major step towards establishing Akhand Bharat.

2. NE insurgency and the Maoist rebellion would all be over at one stroke under the steam-roll of a massive op in BD. Naxals of Charu Majumdar were leveled under the '71 Ops.

3. The calm calculating mind of the Hindu follows the Doctrine of Arthasastra. They will take their time, weaken us here and there, internally and piece mill. They will wait for the right conditions and a good opportunity. RAW and SSB have been deputed to spearhead the project of the conquest of BD. We know that. Disregard what Indian posters, being disciples of Katlulya/Chanokya say;to India we are the main security concern whether related to China or internal.

4. The important point is: we know this and we are prepared.

1.We in BD are under no illusion that India has us on her sights. If she can conquer BD then she takes a major step towards establishing Akhand Bharat.

2. NE insurgency and the Maoist rebellion would all be over at one stroke under the steam-roll of a massive op in BD. Naxals of Charu Majumdar were leveled under the '71 Ops.

3. The calm calculating mind of the Hindu follows the Doctrine of Arthasastra. They will take their time, weaken us here and there, internally and piece mill. They will wait for the right conditions and a good opportunity. RAW and SSB have been deputed to spearhead the project of the conquest of BD. We know that. Disregard what Indian posters, being disciples of Katlulya/Chanokya say;to India we are the main security concern whether related to China or internal.

Some people after moving to Canada are still so insecure.

Do you have any relation with Md.Akmal.

blender.jpg

India has ill plans fro Bangladesh :blink: confused

---------- Post added at 04:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:54 PM ----------

1.We in BD are under no illusion that India has us on her sights. If she can conquer BD

Guess, IN is too occupied to conquer bangladesh ;)

---------- Post added at 04:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:56 PM ----------

we know this and we are prepared.

No comment :hitwall:

India has ill plans fro Bangladesh :blink: confused

---------- Post added at 04:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:54 PM ----------

Guess, IN is too occupied to conquer bangladesh ;)

Not your fault as majority of the Indian are not aware of it... as it is the plan of the radical extremist and some nut jobs within Indian political establishment and intelligence agencies. Geopolitical agendas is also playing a big role here. This can be compared to the plan and activity of the neocons in the USA which many americans are not aware of. But people of Bangladesh are gradually awakening about the destructive master plans of those goons whether be they RAW or any radical Indian politicians.

Some people after moving to Canada are still so insecure.

Do you have any relation with Md.Akmal.

@ The blood speaks itself. No, I donnot have any relation with asad71.

Bangladeshis have adopted a habit of making repeated conclusions that india want to harm BD. india has always shown eagerness for better ties with BD. there might be some problems, some misunderstandings but india do not want to harm BD. too much hatred can make u dumb, maybe that's why too much indophobic topics.

Yeh I know, You still write like a Pakistani.

@ You people are still not convinced what RAW is doing in our country for last years. It was only Desai(Janata Party) who realised a little bit. Who ever talks in favour of our country you people termed as pro-Pakistani !!!

@ " Ye Silsila kabtuk chalta reha ga ". In the process the people are becoming more anti-Indian.

@ It is a proven fact that you can't be our friend. The man(as a whole) who believed on "Akhand Bharat" cannot be friendly to us ?????????

Back
Top Bottom