What's new

India's Designs to Harm Bangladesh Using Islamic Militancy as Pretext

Only Bd and PAk give great credit to RAW...
Guess they should change sides and join where they are appreciated and recognised more for their work:cheers:

@ What about Nepal and Sri Lanka ????? I was in Sri Lanka for quite a long time. O, my Godness !!!! How anti-India they are ? Believe me if they get any Indians they will just "Kuchcha kha jaonga ". I remember, in 1986/87 Sri Langka had only 36,000 military forces and for security reason they had to depand to Indian forces. Now, you see how strong their defence is ?

@ Never heard in the history of insurgency warfare where the govt security forces were sucessful. Only very few examples can be given like Malaya campaign.

@ About Nepal !!! All the roots of mysterious acts of RAW are unveiled from Nepal.

@ So, what is left ! West, East , South and finally North is also covered. Now, we have to see on the South-East (Burma) and due North(China) ???????

@ What about Nepal and Sri Lanka ????? I was in Sri Lanka for quite a long time. O, my Godness !!!! How anti-India they are ? Believe me if they get any Indians they will just "Kuchcha kha jaonga ". I remember, in 1986/87 Sri Langa had only 36,000 military forces and for security reason they had to depand to Indian forces. Now, you see how strong their defence is ?

@ Never heard in the history of insurgency warfare where the govt security forces were sucessful. Only very few examples can be given like Malaya campaign.

@ About Nepal !!! All the roots of mysterious acts of RAW are unveiled from Nepal.

@ So, what is left ! West, East , South and finally North is also covered. Now, we have to see on the South-East (Burma) and due North(China) ???????

then why is ur govt. trying to increase friendship with india......?????

@ What a height ! a man (Bangladeshi) staying in Mumbai studying or working how can he criticise India ?

@ You are a new generation of India and you have no idea what RAW had been doing inside and outside Bangladesh. The RAW instigated "Shanti Bahini" alone had killed more than 25,000 security forces and other innocent people in Chittagong Hill Tracts.

@ I have a soft corner for Pakistan as because "Enemy's enemy is my best friend". I am a matured citizen of Bangladesh, I know the past history of Indian Sub-continent, I know, I heard, I read and I saw all the incidents leading to Bangladesh.

@ About Indian intention about Bnagladesh donnot teach me. It was this India who one by one annexed/captured/invaded all the 527 Princely States of Indian Sub-Continent. Finally they annexed Sikkim by force in 1975. During the initial days of British India Sikkim was not that small. The whole Darjeeling District of present West Bengal belonged to Sikkkim which was taken away by the British after the Anglo-Sikkim war. India also tried many a time and still trying either to annex Bangladesh or make a satelite State of India.

@ For your kind information people like me are not fenatic nor supporter of Jammat. We are the true patriot of Bangladesh for our separate entity, separate culture and finally separate state without being influenced by India. If you agree on this only you are welcome and be friend with us. Remember, I thing, we the Bangalee Muslims of Bangladesh are much more politically cuscious and anti-India than Pakistan.

MAN....where would have u been if it was not for RAW to support ur mukti bahini, if the Indian army did not liberate ur country.....what a ungrateful man u r........

All the bangladeshis here criticizing india.........why dont u join with pakistan again.......that way u will have a better chance to counter india........

then why is ur govt. trying to increase friendship with india......?????

@ It reminds me a joke. It was some times in 1984/85 once General Ershad was on power. At Calcutta our Embassey was threatened by the members of Bongobhumi. They brought out a big proceession and I heard that even they erected a flag of Bongobhumi at our Embassey. The Ershad govt was very weak at that time in diplomacy, even though he made a written complain to Indra Gandhi about this inccident.
Indra Gandhi replied in a very polite manner, " You see, India is democratic country where every people have a right to say ". Similarly, I can say that, " you see Bangladesh is a democratic country, govt goes govt comes, so the policy and attitude also changes ".

All the bangladeshis here criticizing india.........why dont u join with pakistan again.......that way u will have a better chance to counter india........

@ My dear friend, if we join Pakistan, I don't know what will happen to India. Even, "Bhugoban" himself will not be able to save India. Here, it does not mean physical occupation but political harrassment and hence economic degration.

@ It reminds me a joke. It was some times in 1984/85 once General Ershad was on power. At Calcutta our Embassey was threatened by the members of Bongobhumi. They brought out a big proceession and I heard that even they erected a flag of Bongobhumi at our Embassey. The Ershad govt was very weak at that time in diplomacy, even though he made a written complain to Indra Gandhi about this inccident.
Indra Gandhi replied in a very polite manner, " You see, India is democratic country where every people have a right to say ". Similarly, I can say that, " you see Bangladesh is a democratic country, govt goes govt comes, so the policy and attitude also changes ".

what r the problems of u bangladeshis........we liberated ur country.......u have a free trade agreement with us.......and still go on bashing india........what do u ppl want????.........why the hell RAW is going to harm ur country........??? i guess u r very cut off bcoz u got seperated from pakistan in 1971....

@ My dear friend, if we join Pakistan, I don't know what will happen to India. Even, "Bhugoban" himself will not be able to save India. Here, it does not mean physical occupation but political harrassment and hence economic degration.

Hah.......:rofl:

we had already had a situation like that before.....what happened to us...????:P
it will not matter us a single thing as we have seen past those days.....

Well our Bhagwan do not even need to come. Our hawaldars are enough for you man. You could not do a jack when you used to be together so sleep tight sonny..

Hah.......:rofl:

we had already had a situation like that before.....what happened to us...????:P
it will not matter us a single thing as we have seen past those days.....

I can't believe he doesn't even know his own country's history! he forgot that they used to be together.. poor guy..

@ About Indian intention about Bnagladesh donnot teach me. It was this India who one by one annexed/captured/invaded all the 527 Princely States of Indian Sub-Continent. Finally they annexed Sikkim by force in 1975. During the initial days of British India Sikkim was not that small. The whole Darjeeling District of present West Bengal belonged to Sikkkim which was taken away by the British after the Anglo-Sikkim war. India also tried many a time and still trying either to annex Bangladesh or make a satelite State of India.

Views of Hindus:

India is the Only Land for us People and all Religions Born here: Hinduism, Buddhism, Jainism, Sikhism, Ahmaddiya Islam, Syrian Christianty, Parsis, Tribals!

We people have no 52 Countries like Islam or Christianity!

The Land is for all the above and will always be by the name of India.

All the Princely States returned to India.

Goa joined late in 1961(Due to the Crapa*s Nehru)

Sikkim joined in 1975(Some issues but Ultimately Joined back in Mother India!:smitten:)

Some are on the Way! ;)

I think many Bangladeshis now r pro-indian, thats why the awami league has come to power, people who bash india even after india's effort to liberate them are the ones whose families ate the cream in those days of east pakistan, whereas the the people whose families faced the full force of the pak army in all those genocides still recognises the contribution made by india to their freedom....their will always be some minority elements in every country who does not benefit from the current situation and will shout extra large everywhere in support of their cause......

I think many Bangladeshis now r pro-indian, thats why the awami league has come to power, people who bash india even after india's effort to liberate them are the ones whose families ate the cream in those days of east pakistan, whereas the the people whose families faced the full force of the pak army in all those genocides still recognises the contribution made by india to their freedom....their will always be some minority elements in every country who does not benefit from the current situation and will shout extra large everywhere in support of their cause......

Neither pro-Indian or anti-Indian. And if you were to live in Bangladesh, you'd see that the Awami League is not very popular at the moment.

And please, for the love of God, don't bring the 71 card.

Neither pro-Indian or anti-Indian. And if you were to live in Bangladesh, you'd see that the Awami League is not very popular at the moment.

And please, for the love of God, don't bring the 71 card.

then why dont u guys mention ur problems, except going on bashing India......

then why dont u guys mention ur problems, except going on bashing India......

The Awami League partly counts on Indian support for its survival. Perhaps that's why. And no, I don't 'bash' India. I simply question, them.

Back
Top Bottom