What's new

India's defence minister can't hold a gun

Its not his job.When you give your whole society guns,you end up like pakistan.
Shouldn’t the minister of defence have some military back ground or at least know how to use a weapon. If they don’t have field experience they would be prone to making non sensical procurements

you cant be so blatantly factual here

Enjoy facts, princesses.

India China Clashes Meme.jpeg

I encourage it.Give more guns to your people and enjoy the ongoing slaughter of your own troops all over the country from balochistan to FATA to sindh.

One doesn't even need riffle to kill Indian troops.

Last edited by a moderator:
Shouldn’t the minister of defence have some military back ground or at least know how to use a weapon. If they don’t have field experience they would be prone to making non sensical procurements

1 and half years back, he as our home minister.

Don't expect them for acknowledge on equipment.

You will find more comedian politicians for laugh.

I would like to represent : MR. Fawad chaudhry (Pakistan)

He is full of entertainment. believe on me...:-)

Look who is talking...A citizen of a country who has Fawad choudhary as Minister of Science and Technology who claimed that it was suparco who sent hubble telescope..

A monkey can hold a gun.

In democracies, politicians are not suppose to hold guns. There are many who are ready to do it for them.

In democracies, politicians are not suppose to hold guns. There are many who are ready to do it for them.

If he couldn’t reload a gun ok.

But even average person knows finger should be near/on trigger.

I question his IQ.

It's not his job. If you gave Trump a gun and he did the same would you laugh at US army?

These BJP guys are good at using machetes or swords which they used in communal riots against Muslims

Guns are not exactly their type
Only if were they good at swirling swords against the Muslim conquerers....

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom