What's new

India's defence minister can't hold a gun

we are actually lucky this guy is not our minister.... if he shoots this paint gun he will be flying on the opposite direction with double speed :lol::lol::lol: and im not joking

upload_2020-7-18_18-6-25-png.652094

Was he the person eating grass for making atomic bum ? :lol:

why you proving that you live under a rock?
and why no Indian source?
why dont you tell every pakistani poster on this form to quote only pakistani sources?

dont waste my time.... start reading you life will be better ... and behave like a member

Indian sources have serious credibility issues hence are not acceptable. Pakistani sources are on the other hand much more reliable. E.g PAF reported shooting down around a number that was closer to the CIA assessment..see below for your education...

FB885279-09A0-4256-B52D-708DB02F5164.png

don’t waste your time ? ... really?... you seem to have a lot time in your hands...

Reading ? Sure I do.. but you certainly don’t.

Behave?... I agree you and Indians need to behave or the mods will deport you from here like they do in Dubai...

Last edited:
waiting for third strike :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Why India is not sending their RSS cadres, the Chaddis to the border to fight with China as China has captured about 38,000 sq.kms of Ladakh, India in 1962, and now it is an open hunting season for China with Indians not giving any fight to Chinese and they are firmly in place at Galwan, Pangong TSO and captured many hundred sq.kms of India as of now.

Chaddi Dharis will make a fierce fighting force and Chinese will run away...just looking at them.

rss-1_1446731607.jpg

RSS chaddis are the force to reckon with...no point in lynching poor unarmed Indian Muslims, they should fight at the border.

RSS.jpg

I see you are another ignorant Indian ..,
how im ignorant if i can post the right reply at the right time and you cant answer?? :lol::lol::lol:

for your education
dont educate me, im highly educated, you want to educate your enemy... i dont :lol::lol::lol:
the minister of defense has always been lame duck position in Pakistan...
its your problem not mine... i only enjoy the show
Left to the most useless of political appointees...
Again its your problem not mine.... LOL
defence matters are handled by PM and COAS
And they are doing excellent

post more of these.... i like you posting these pictures ... this is really good...

and mock more, the more you mock the more angry you get and more mistake you make....:lol::lol::lol:

and yes fight chinese war and bring it to your door, chinese cant fight so they outsourced the war to you :lol::lol::lol:

Why India is not sending their RSS cadres, the Chaddis to the border to fight with China as China has captured about 38,000 sq.kms of Ladakh, India in 1962, and now it is an open hunting season for China with Indians not giving any fight to Chinese and they are firmly in place at Galwan, Pangong TSO and captured many hundred sq.kms of India as of now.

Chaddi Dharis will make a fierce fighting force and Chinese will run away...just looking at them.

rss-1_1446731607.jpg

RSS chaddis are the force to reckon with...no point in lynching poor unarmed Muslims, they should fight at the border.

RSS.jpg

how im ignorant if i can post the right reply at the right time and you cant answer?? :lol::lol::lol:

When you post non sense people automatically assume you are an idiot.

dont educate me, im highly educated, you want to educate your enemy... i dont :lol::lol::lol:

I am sure you are india's best

Again its your problem not mine.... LOL

Did we say it is your problem?

And they are doing excellent

Yes.. BAT smacking indian army along LOC, 27 Feb airforce shooting your planes out of the sky as usual , UN speech, International opinion, ICC Yadav's non release etc...

i would say they have done pretty good.

Last edited:
post more of these.... i like you posting these pictures ... this is really good...

and mock more, the more you mock the more angry you get and more mistake you make....:lol::lol::lol:

Chinese might fall for this...

images

d00dae35996c9cdd650ca358178ca832.jpg

its your problem not mine... i only enjoy the show

the pleasure was all ours.. enjoyed the show where 20 indians getting fight-clubbed to death by Chinese plus the 10 other losers who surrendered.. all under this wonderfull defense minister's watch... plus 60 sq KM of "your" land

I think chinese have better taste.. may be african homosexuals?

Was he the person eating grass for making atomic bum ? :lol:

didnt need to Saudi , Libya and UAE funded it.. but indians had resort to eating dogs from road to support their below average military

the pleasure was all ours.. enjoyed the show where 20 indians getting fight-clubbed to death by Chinese plus the 10 other losers who surrendered.. all under this wonderfull defense minister's watch... plus 60 sq KM of "your" land

fighting someone else's battle :lol::lol::lol: and quoting Indian media.... :lol::lol::lol:

images

d00dae35996c9cdd650ca358178ca832.jpg

this is free publicity guys.... go on... search internet and post more... :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: you are saving my time to search and post

Defense Minister poses in front of media to give impression of affinity with weapons and connection with the military hes officially supervises and holds responsibility for. Demonstrates inability to hold a gun, recognize a simple gun holster and comprehend the basic shape of a Soviet gun designed so simple some low IQ tard should be able to figure it out. Requires literal handholding to do it properly. Then still fails to show trigger discipline.

Indian responses:
Well India is a superior democracy, that's why failing at everything is okay!
Well its not the job of the Defense Minister to know what he is doing, so its okay!
Well but Pakistan has foreign backed terrorist and if our Defense Minister would understand what he is doing India would be as bad as Pakistan! We are superior to Pakistan, so its okay!
Well you are just insecure about India!
Well I bet Trump couldnt handle a gun either, so its okay!
Well your Defense Minister was holding an airgun properly this one time, but it was obviously an airgun, so you shouldnt be critizising us.
Well laughing about Super Powerian failures means we are doing something right!

How can a nation produce so many pathetic and delusional people?

Last edited:
I really am surprised at the fools who think that a defence minister, or any politician/ bureaucrat/ political decision maker knowing how to hold a rifle is a big deal. If that was the case Abraham Lincoln would have been behind a Gatling. I sincerely hope all our enemies continue to think thusly.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom