What's new

India's defence minister can't hold a gun

It's not his job. If you gave Trump a gun and he did the same would you laugh at US army?
Defense minister shouldn’t have Defense background? Trump may not have military back ground but secretary of Defense esper does and that position has never been held by someone without military background

LMAO Oh man. This is hilarious. The dothead is all over the place.

It's a good thing we don't have a gun culture.:)

No, you just point them at innocent people.

Its not his job.When you give your whole society guns,you end up like pakistan.

What about your papa America where guns are holy? Oh hold on. You are not supposed to criticise papa America. Papa America pays the bills.

LMAO Oh man. This is hilarious. The dothead is all over the place.

No, you just point them at innocent people.

What about your papa America where guns are holy? Oh hold on. You are not supposed to criticise papa America. Papa America pays the bills.

Technically, America is your Papa. You have taken the most most from US in the name of fighting terrorism but instead stabbed them in the back :lol:

Nothing surprising

These BJP guys are good at using machetes or swords which they used in communal riots against Muslims

Guns are not exactly their type

That too when the outnumber their victims by 100 to 1.

Americans are already paying the price with lives of their children.But desis are too emotional and low iq to be trusted with guns.You gave guns to all,now getting fucked by the armed tribals in baloch and pathan areas and crime in sindh.Gun culture is a disease.When your society lives by the gun,it will also die by the gun.

while we are on this thought someone post a picture of pervez khattak ... i bet that guy won't be able to stand with a real gun in his hand. :lol::lol::lol:

When the real fight ia about to start all these politicians will be hiding in bunkers not visit LAC.

I think they will be looking to start businesses of coffin making and getting the contracts.

I am sure this business will boom in that time.

This is exactly what the defence minister at the time of Kargil war, George Fernandez, did.

wait i just found out one interesting picture for all pakistani posters ... he is pakistani def minister i believe.

upload_2020-7-18_18-6-25.png

No offense mate have you seen our own defense minister :rofl:. If pervaiz khatak ever fired a bullet he will fly faster than bullet he fired in opposite direction :omghaha:. That is why they say jiss ka kaam usi ko sanjay. Defense minster needs to be a retired soldier at the very least i seriously dont understand why IK gave this important ministry to waste of space like khatak.

No offense mate have you seen our own defense minister :rofl:. If pervaiz khatak ever fired a bullet he will fly faster than bullet he fired in opposite direction :omghaha:. That is why they say jiss ka kaam usi ko sanjay. Defense minster needs to be a retired soldier at the very least i seriously dont understand why IK gave this important ministry to waste of space like khatak.

not always they need to be ex-army (or AF or NAvy FTM), they must be good bureaucrats. and with a clean image.

but what is amusing is pakistani posters are discussing so much here on Indian def minister but forget about their own home....
this is not the only case ..... every time you see

i like the hate about India in their minds..... hate means we are going in right direction. they should hate more and more. this is not enough at the moment.

not always they need to be ex-army (or AF or NAvy FTM), they must be good bureaucrats. and with a clean image.

but what is amusing is pakistani posters are discussing so much here on Indian def minister but forget about their own home....
this is not the only case ..... every time you see

i like the hate about India in their minds..... hate means we are going in right direction. they should hate more and more. this is not enough at the moment.

Have you not seen kindof garbage that Indian posters spew here on this forum? I admit that some of Pakistani posters go above and beyond ridiculous but entire Indian lot here i must say makes up bulk of members talks nothing but nonsense in their hate for Pakistan. My advice fix your own first then look toward others and ridicule them. If hate is your merit for progress then you deserve a 21 gun salute.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom