What's new

India's Cold Start Is Too Hot

lal masjid was the beginning of the end for musharraf and the watershed for the TTP movement .Strangely pakistanis blame US for all the eir woes

what do you people think will be the most likely area that india is going to attack pakistan from??

it just so happens that i know somebody who took part in the op and i can refute each of your claim. Ask your maulana abdul aziz that why were there bunkers on minarets and why was there heavy guns there??...OK??.............you are just saying all that the BBC and times of india stuffed you and your people with.....and my house also happens to be close to there.

what do you people think will be the most likely area that india is going to attack pakistan from??
Cold start is at hand.Post mehran the indians are thinking the COAS Kiyani position has weakened in the
PA ranks

it just so happens that i know somebody who took part in the op and i can refute each of your claim. Ask your maulana abdul aziz that why were there bunkers on minarets and why was there heavy guns there??...OK??.............you are just saying all that the BBC and times of india stuffed you and your people with.....and my house also happens to be close to there.
The issue is not about what happened there but what wazriris

now what the people believe is influenced by our shi* media, and our shi* media is very anti army and especially geo does absolutely not potray the army in a good manner,but it is the most watched channel.
so you get the idea.

Cold start is at hand.Post mehran the indians are thinking the COAS Kiyani position has weakened in the
PA ranks

absolutely not. Why kiyani's positioned has weakened while the attack was at a naval station?. answer my question as well. the most likely area or sector to be attacked first will be..........

They are of the opinion he cannot transfer senior generals like he used to do previously.Lots of disagreements among the corps conanders

They are of the opinion he cannot transfer senior generals like he used to do previously.Lots of disagreements among the corps conanders

whose opinion is this??...our media??......they are very wrong. i know this for a fact.one or two commander maybe. but not the majority

If you look at my earlier post, I never said that this is what happened.

I don't know the real facts as there are several versions and I am not sure which one is true.

I just said that there were rumors in the tribal areas (may not have been true) that thousands of girls died there from Phosphorous bombs and that boosted the support for TTP. The violence in Pakistani cities took a quantum leap from that point.

PS:
He is not my maulana. He was a Pakistani and I am glad for that.

I don't know the real facts as there are several versions and I am not sure which one is true.

I just said that there were rumors in the tribal areas (may not have been true) that thousands of girls died there from Phosphorous bombs and that boosted the support for TTP.

This is absolutely wrong, do you always believe what some factions of media feed you? Pak Military has more support in public, something our government will never have and this is for a valid reason, go ask Swat people they will tell you what blessing Pak Armed forces for Pakistan.

Hellfire, the objective of CS AFAIK is to inflict damage on PA's war fighting ability, not to capture land to be used as a bargaining chip. That was precisely the old doctrine. The new doctrine is about acting fast and aiming for PA and other targets of interest, not land

Well thats not the view in IA I assure you. Degradation of PA's war fighting capacity will have to be done by hitting the military-industrial infrastructure and shall have very limited effects and for a very short duration of time. Cold Start was and still is, and I can be emphatic here, aimed at forcing concessions in the politico-diplomatic front. By simply degrading PA capability to sustain military offensives, nothing will be achieved and hence your assumption to that effect is fundamentally flawed.

PA also outclasses IA in Arty - and by a margin!

In terms of SP Arty for mech and armoured formations, definitely we are down. But the numbers and class of weapons are about even match.

The person who was involved in this CS thing, he himself mentioned in his report that IAF need 70 sq to execute it. I am short of time, will provide the link and the person name in a while

Eagerly awaited .....!

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom