What's new

India's caste system goes back 2,000 years, genetic study finds

have u seen dogs in november/december?

yeah,it is not like i was doing grunt grunt before english happened.

well everybody was speaking something before english. its not about our or yours.

we use language to communicate with others. thats all

My point here was to show your double standards, you want patients to be treated in India yet you hate us, wow, hatred earned?what are we doing to earn hatred treating your patients=earning hatred?Then it's better we stop treating aka earning hatred.It is not the hospitals since you hate us so much you should stop travelling to our country for medical treatment.Jab apni health aur jaan pe aayi toh india is best destination,jab nahi toh india hate, waah, waah kya baat hai.:devil:

There is no hypocrisy or double standard here. It's not just Pakistanis that hate Indians, because many Indians have a hatred for Pakistan too. I am not the one going to India for treatment, & I never said that treating patients earns hatred. Stop misinterpreting my words, & making yourself out to be innocent when it's you who started with the insults. If you do not know the reasons Pakistan & India hate each other, then you obviously are unaware of history or even modern day politics. As I said earlier, there is no point in mocking those poor patients who probably have no other option. If you despise those patients, you may take it up with the hospitals treating them. From the hospitals point of view, I doubt that they are going to stop treating them due to it being a source of revenue, & in some circumstances humanitarian cause may be involved as well.

It's either this or that there are no in betweens , you cannot chose moral high ground when you want and abuse others when you want.beat me to a pulp cos i said the truth and exposed hypocrisy?:).Like you say that your views are not wrong i too hold my views as not wrong.

You didn't expose hypocrisy, you failed at formulating any decent response whatsoever, & your earlier posts were filled with lies & hatred for other races. You may want to refer to your earlier posts & see how insulting they were. I never abuse others, & I am capable of defending myself & attacking those who try to harm me. I didn't say that I would beat you to a pulp, but I did imply that if you attack & insult people offline the way you did here then you would be beaten up. Just because you are anonymous online doesn't mean that you get a free pass to provoke others without cause.

That's not true, if you study ancient Indian folklore, intermarriages irrespective of caste was very common in ancient India, there are ancient folklore of any kings who have known to have wives from the lower strata of the society. The genetic studies prove the same thing.

You forgot to read the word "generally" in the post that you quoted. It's true that many people including kinds from upper castes married women from lower ones. Genetic studies indicate that as far as the north western & northern regions of the Sub-Continent are concerned, the people from upper castes contain more Eurasian or Central Asian DNA originating predominantly from male lineages. This confirms that the ancestors of those people must have married local women starting from the regions of the Harappan civilization itself before moving further east.

Thats not true,

Even the non indo aryan upper caste people of South Indian states are caucasoid,they just migrated earlier than the later immigrants.

Thats the main point.

Colour of the skin/Features are immaterial.

I was referring to the north western & northern regions of the Sub-Continent in ancient times. In any case, there were a couple of inter caste marriages that would have corrupted the original appearance of those ethnic groups. While the caste system is based on social class & occupation, there is no point in denying that there is a tinge of ethnic preservation involved in it as well. Features in regards to skull shape & even bodily structure are studied to identify race. Race has never been solely about skin color, because skin color variations occur between members of the same race too.

That's not true, if you study ancient Indian folklore, intermarriages irrespective of caste was very common in ancient India, there are ancient folklore of any kings who have known to have wives from the lower strata of the society. The genetic studies prove the same thing.

I would like to add something more..
1. One of the most glorious emperor of India "Chandragupta Maurya" was not Kshatriya, even he was not Rajput from Birth. Before christ, caste was a choice..
2. Selucus (Greek) Daughter was married to Chandragupta, It means , before christ was born Inter-continental marriage was acceptable.
3. Lord Rama anscestor married Matasyagandha , daughter of Fisherman, It means caste was not an issue for marriage...

I was referring to the north western & northern regions of the Sub-Continent in ancient times. In any case, there were a couple of inter caste marriages that would have corrupted the original appearance of those ethnic groups. While the caste system is based on social class & occupation, there is no point in denying that there is a tinge of ethnic preservation involved in it as well. Features in regards to skull shape & even bodily structure are studied to identify race. Race has never been solely about skin color, because skin color variations occur between members of the same race too.

I request you to check out many anthropological websites and check the classifications,

Yes Racial differences are there based on things that you mentioned.

Racial preservation does exist amongst many groups,there are many racial groups in India.

But it is different from how you imagine.

It is also about trust basis,like i said lot of things are important,my husband eats fish and chicken but not at home.

I am a full vegetarian,this was an issue but on other counts our families get along.

Just saying.

You forgot to read the word "generally" in the post that you quoted. It's true that many people including kinds from upper castes married women from lower ones. Genetic studies indicate that as far as the north western & northern regions of the Sub-Continent are concerned, the people from upper castes contain more Eurasian or Central Asian DNA originating predominantly from male lineages. This confirms that the ancestors of those people must have married local women starting from the regions of the Harappan civilization itself before moving further east.

There genetic studies still shows they intermarried with the native people of the region and they are more tanned compared to the people living outside the Indian subcontinent.

I would like to add something more..
1. One of the most glorious emperor of India "Chandragupta Maurya" was not Kshatriya, even he was not Rajput from Birth. Before christ, caste was a choice..
2. Selucus (Greek) Daughter was married to Chandragupta, It means , before christ was born Inter-continental marriage was acceptable.
3. Lord Rama anscestor married Matasyagandha , daughter of Fisherman, It means caste was not an issue for marriage...

i guess u know a lot about hinduism tell me something . ive heard many male gods were married 2 human female

is there any female god who was married 2 a human male ?

There is no hypocrisy or double standard here. It's not just Pakistanis that hate Indians, because many Indians have a hatred for Pakistan too. I am not the one going to India for treatment, & I never said that treating patients earns hatred. Stop misinterpreting my words, & making yourself out to be innocent when it's you who started with the insults. If you do not know the reasons Pakistan & India hate each other, then you obviously are unaware of history or even modern day politics. As I said earlier, there is no point in mocking those poor patients who probably have no other option. If you despise those patients, you may take it up with the hospitals treating them. From the hospitals point of view, I doubt that they are going to stop treating them due to it being a source of revenue, & in some circumstances humanitarian cause may be involved as well.

Yeah im no stranger to why pakistanis hate India and why you wage constant wars against us and i know the political situation, the point here is if you don't like us why keep sending people for treatment, concerts,sports etc.Either you are confused or delusional, cos we don't want any dealings with you untill you stop terrorism against us.

You didn't expose hypocrisy, you failed at formulating any decent response whatsoever, & your earlier posts were filled with lies & hatred for other races. You may want to refer to your earlier posts & see how insulting they were. I never abuse others, & I am capable of defending myself & attacking those who try to harm me. I didn't say that I would beat you to a pulp, but I did imply that if you attack & insult people offline the way you did here then you would be beaten up. Just because you are anonymous online doesn't mean that you get a free pass to provoke others without cause.

Yes i did expose hypocrisy,the part where i said "You can't wake a person who pretends to sleep" was in that context,you have proofs before you yet you support your nation fine by me.As for the beating me to pulp i am also capable of defending and attacking i always told my views even in public debates or with anyone nor do they change nobody tried to beat me infact i saw people agree to my POV.

I request you to check out many anthropological websites and check the classifications,

Yes Racial differences are there based on things that you mentioned.

Racial preservation does exist amongst many groups,there are many racial groups in India.

But it is different from how you imagine.

It is also about trust basis,like i said lot of things are important,my husband eats fish and chicken but not at home.

I am a full vegetarian,this was an issue but on other counts our families get along.

Just saying.

I do not need to check anthropological websites because I am quite aware of many racial differences that exist among mankind. What's different from how I imagine it to be? I was referring to ancient times during the Indo-Aryan migration, I am not referring to modern day Indian society. I disagree with the caste system, but as far as racial preservation is concerned, I believe there is nothing wrong with any nation desiring to preserve their race, culture, language, & heritage. This does not imply that intermarriage between races is wrong as long as a man & a woman truly love each other. However, no one should be called a racist for desiring to preserve their heritage.

There genetic studies still shows they intermarried with the native people of the region and they are more tanned compared to the people living outside the Indian subcontinent.

In modern day India people have undoubtedly intermarried a lot, so I do not disagree that their original ethnic appearance has been corrupted. However, that does not apply to every ethnic group in the Sub-Continent.

i guess u know a lot about hinduism tell me something . ive heard many male gods were married 2 human female

is there any female god who was married 2 a human male ?

In Hinduism Polygamy was allowed, but it was discouraged. Very few Hindus had more than one wife. The kings use to have more than one wife, the common man were believing in monogamy.

There is no evidence of polyandry though. But even polyandry was not restricted. We have example of a lady married to Pandavas. Like wise there were evidence of polyandry in some society (to preserve wealth)..

And many Hindu gods were human once, There divine act made them god..

In short, Hinduism is liberal and flexible religion. It set some moral guideline but never force one to follow it. It a true secular religion.. Hinduism gives respect to all society (Male, female, Transgender, Kids, Animal).. H

Hinduism means secularism

In Hinduism Polygamy was allowed, but it was discouraged. Very few Hindus had more than one wife. The kings use to have more than one wife, the common man were believing in monogamy.

There is no evidence of polyandry though. But even polyandry was not restricted. We have example of a lady married to Pandavas. Like wise there were evidence of polyandry in some society (to preserve wealth)..

And many Hindu gods were human once, There divine act made them god..

so u r saying all female gods were already married to a male god?

what is Mlechas :what:

Mlecha is a bastardization of Meluhha, the Sumerian term for the Indus Valley Civilization.

By rejecting any association with Mlecha, our Indian friends are saying they have nothing to do with the IVC.

No worries...

Yeah im no stranger to why pakistanis hate India and why you wage constant wars against us and i know the political situation, the point here is if you don't like us why keep sending people for treatment, concerts,sports etc.Either you are confused or delusional, cos we don't want any dealings with you untill you stop terrorism against us.

I am not the one sending people to India for treatment, concerts or sports. Perhaps, you need to inform the relevant authorities to stop accepting them if you despise them that much. Indians hate Pakistan just as much as Pakistanis hate India, no one is arguing that, but stop trying to make your country out to be innocent. It's you who is delusional & confused, & you better fuking stop falsely accusing people & nations of being terrorists. Pakistan has suffered more from terrorists than pretty much any other nation around these days. We hate terrorism & terrorists. If you are aware of the circumstances in our country, then you should know that we are trying our best to combat extremism, corruption, etc.

Yes i did expose hypocrisy,the part where i said "You can't wake a person who pretends to sleep" was in that context,you have proofs before you yet you support your nation fine by me.As for the beating me to pulp i am also capable of defending and attacking i always told my views even in public debates or with anyone nor do they change nobody tried to beat me infact i saw people agree to my POV.

Proof of what? Once again your whole response makes no sense. The part that you mention makes no sense because it's you who hates & despises other races & people among mankind. I doubt you could defend yourself or even attack anyone, you can't even formulate a logical response. The only reason you are so vociferous with your hatred & insults on this forum is because of the anonymity provided by the Internet. I never insulted India in my earlier posts, yet you pointlessly insulted my country & people. I advise that you shut the fuk up. If you hate Pakistanis so much then leave this forum & go join some Indian forum. I noticed that you failed at even quoting my post correctly.

Back
Top Bottom