What's new

India's caste system goes back 2,000 years, genetic study finds

so u r saying all female gods were already married to a male god?

I don't know what you are asking... I think u are confused.. Lets see how Hindu Gods look like..

There are 3 primary Gods

Brahma (Unmarried) : The god of creation
Vishnu (Married to Goddess Laxmi): God who take care
Mahesh/Shiva (Married to Parvati): God who destroy..

There is one goddess Adi-Shakti (The ultimate women power): All goddess are her part (incarnation), Most of the Gods are married once.

Apart from these Gods, Hinduism talk about Nature Gods (Rain God Indra, Air God , Sun God Aditya, and so on) These nature Gods have one or none wife. there wife are not goddess.

The third category is Human God (Human who become god by his holy actions). Maryada Purushottam Lord Rama (Noble Human), Lord Krishna ect..

Apart from these handful god, Hinduism believe in "God in each particle".. Every creation of God has His part in it (Thats how 32 Crore Gods are counted)

But if you count the God, there are 10-50 Major Gods in Hinduism..

Mlecha is a bastardization of Meluhha, the Sumerian term for the Indus Valley Civilization.

By rejecting any association with Mlecha, our Indian friends are saying they have nothing to do with the IVC.

No worries...

The two words have no connection,whatsoever.

I know Sanskrit is too sophisticated for the common man and you make the same mistake most western historians make while reading old sanrkit words.

I don't know what you are asking... I think u are confused.. Lets see how Hindu Gods look like..

There are 3 primary Gods

Vishnu (Married to Goddess Laxmi): God who take care
Mahesh/Shiva (Married to Parvati): God who destroy..

There is one goddess Adi-Shakti (The ultimate women power): All goddess are her part (incarnation), Most of the Gods are married once.

Apart from these Gods, Hinduism talk about Nature Gods (Rain God Indra, Air God , Sun God Aditya, and so on) These nature Gods have one or none wife. there wife are not goddess.

The third category is Human God (Human who become god by his holy actions). Maryada Purushottam Lord Rama (Noble Human), Lord Krishna ect..

Apart from these handful god, Hinduism believe in "God in each particle".. Every creation of God has His part in it (Thats how 32 Crore Gods are counted)

But if you count the God, there are 10-50 Major Gods in Hinduism..

32 crores gods n few of them married human female then why a female god cant marry a human male

is that hard question for u.

so u r saying brahma is main god n others r sub gods some r married n some r not.

okay gud

32 crores gods n few of them married human female then why a female god cant marry a human male

so u r saying brahma is main god n others r sub gods some r married n some r not.

okay gud

Dude,just relax will you?

The religion is not organized,the vedic gods are just 3.

Brahma the creator with saraswati,the goddess of education.

Vishnu the protector or sustainer with lakshmi the goddess of wealth.

Shivji,the destroyer of Evil with Shakti,again destroyer of evil.

Every other god is a manifestation of these qualities.

There are many jholachaap experts on Hinduism and ancient Indian history right here.

All their mistakes are the same,they want to interpret Sanskrit with hit & trial method,these 2 sound similar,so they must mean the same.

Mr.Witzel here also is the same,please check.

http://manasataramgini.wordpress.com/

There are many jholachaap experts on Hinduism and ancient Indian history right here.

What is "jholachaap"?

By the way, I too have heard of the connection between the Sumerian word "meluhha" & the Sanskrit word "mleccha".

I even found a source that suggests the same below.

Meluhhu Dilmun

The general identification of Meluhhu as Baloch region is concordant with early Amri-Nal culture in the Makran coast (south of Karachi). A cognate term Meluhha is Mleccha which is mentioned in ancient text such as Manusmruti and Mahabharata. In the Mahabharata, a miner named Khanaka speaks Mleccha. In Manusmruti, languages are classified as Mleccha vaacas and Arya vaacas ( that is, lingua franca and literary Sanskrit).

Can someone explain this preferably using a source for further reading.

Dude,just relax will you?

The religion is not organized,the vedic gods are just 3.

Brahma the creator with saraswati,the goddess of education.

Vishnu the protector or sustainer with lakshmi the goddess of wealth.

Shivji,the destroyer of Evil with Shakti,again destroyer of evil.

Every other god is a manifestation of these qualities.

masi i am relaxed :D

u expect an organized religion with 32 crores gods

okay nice 2 know

Mlecha is a bastardization of Meluhha, the Sumerian term for the Indus Valley Civilization.

By rejecting any association with Mlecha, our Indian friends are saying they have nothing to do with the IVC.

No worries...

:woot:

Are you serious?

Mlechha in Sanskrit means impure or inferior (the manner in which you use kafir, but only in a sense not exactly).

I don't know where you made that connection from unless.... :D

okay gud

See i don't know for sure if other Gods were married or not.. But currently 5-6 Gods arer followed,
Brahma
Vishnu (incarnations like Rama, Krishna etc)
Shiva (Part like Hanuman)
Adi-Shakti (incarnation Durga, Seeta, Laxmi etc )

The IVC religion has many aspects of hinduism including terracotta figures of mother goddess [shakti],phallic symbols[lingam],seals with shiva surrounded by wild animals seated in a yogic posture.Seals with swastika symbols,reverance of wild animals and natural elements.

There are 3 primary Gods

Brahma's consort is Saraswati (his daughter) of course Hindus need to gloss it over .. Brahma is Abraham and Saraswati is Sarah of the Abrahamic faiths

]Vishnu (Married to Goddess Laxmi): God who take care

Vishnu has 3 consort - Sri Devi (Dynamic potency), Bhu Devi (Manifesting potency) and Nila Devi (Volitional potency)

Indra is the main Rig vedic god and others Vishnu, Rudra are minor gods, its strange how minor gods superseded the major gods of Aryan Hinduism !!

The third category is Human God (Human who become god by his holy actions). Maryada Purushottam Lord Rama (Noble Human), Lord Krishna ect.

The are supposed to be the incarnations of Vishnu but to some fanatic Hindus, Krishna - is the Supreme Godhead -

ete camsa kalah pumsah krsnas tu bhagavan svayam

All the above mentioned incarnations are either plenary portions or portions of the plenary portions of the Lord, but Lord Sri Krsna is the original Personality of Godhead

What is "jholachaap"?

By the way, I too have heard of the connection between the Sumerian word "meluhha" & the Sanskrit word "mleccha".

I even found a source that suggests the same below.

Meluhhu Dilmun

Can someone explain this preferably using a source for further reading.

I got this information from the site your provided. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Dilium as in New Dilhi where Dili means state in Sanskrit and the Old Persian Sassanid Empire "Dil-i Iranshahr" means Iran's heart, , Sanskrit "Arian state", Arian defined in Sanskrit as noble farmer the Bronze Age the farming age. The founding of New Dilhi was prior to the Mahabharata war (Maha means great and Bharata is India), this is prior to the Vedic Age and a recorded famine was prior to the war for India.

In ancient time Delhi was called Indraprastha and the information about Meluhha is only mentioned in the Sumerian writing, related words have never been found in any Indian books.

As for the caste system it began to become rigid from the late gupta age.And this system destroyed social structure,created divisions and ripped out the moral fabric of indian society.

Back
Top Bottom