What's new

India's caste system goes back 2,000 years, genetic study finds

It's not about supremacy, it would have been more about preservation. While my opinion is that the caste system was focused towards varying occupations among the different classes, there is an ethnic tinge in it. The dominant castes were generally purer Indo-Aryan. In any case, it would have aided in preserving the fair skin or the more white Caucasoid features. Everyone is aware as were those in the past that mating with a dark skinned woman would result in a dark skinned child & the appearance of the father would be absent among his descendants. The odd thing is that a man from an upper caste could marry a lower caste woman, and the child while probably not being close to white Caucasoid would still belong to his father's caste. As far as the popularity of fair skin is concerned, a considerable number of people are desperate for white Caucasoid features, & are thus desperate for partners with those features. That might originate from an ingrained sense of inferiority.

That's not true, if you study ancient Indian folklore, intermarriages irrespective of caste was very common in ancient India, there are ancient folklore of many kings who have known to have wives from the lower strata of the society. The genetic studies prove the same thing.

I object to you calling those children 'stupid'.
Im sure you would take note of the treatment which they had to go through over centuries before insulting them.

Objecting to what I say is your privilege ....making free speech is my privilege. As long as we understand that there is no problem.

How has their treatment over the centuries got anything to do with their stupidity ? ........am I supposed to be more considerate to stupid or lazy people after considering their caste ? :disagree:

Specifically foreigners, people who spoke languages not understandable, whose culture was strange.....usually to the west of the sub continent

That is misrepresentation........most relevant was their 'uncivilized' behavior, hence the advice to stay away from their company.

Specifically foreigners, people who spoke languages not understandable, whose culture was strange.....usually to the west of the sub continent

SO they even have Gentiles in Hinduism? No wonder.

well these white barbarians r the most advanced people in science. well u r in a white country :laughcry:

There is nothing like that dude,you are confusing Science & Engineering.

You can go read up what Tesla & Einstein thought about the Vedas and you can go see what Panini/Aryabhatta/Bhaskara did so long back.

Even if you want to talk specifics,it is Germans & Jewish people who are most advanced along with the Hungarians and if you looks at any of the pure sciences olympiads/Chess competitions,you ll see the original civilizations there.

Jews/Indians/Slavs/Germans,

......most guys are controlled by animal instinct. :lol:

If that was the case,u ll be raping everything in sight.

There is nothing like that dude,you are confusing Science & Engineering.

You can go read up what Tesla & Einstein thought about the Vedas and you can go see what Panini/Aryabhatta/Bhaskara did so long back.

Even if you want to talk specifics,it is Germans & Jewish people who are most advanced along with the Hungarians and if you looks at any of the pure sciences olympiads/Chess competitions,you ll see the original civilizations there.

Jews/Indians/Slavs/Germans,

If that was the case,u ll be raping everything in sight.

u r fully brainwashed by hinduism u r no different than a taliban :lol:

Back
Top Bottom