What's new

India's caste system goes back 2,000 years, genetic study finds

What is "jholachaap"?

By the way, I too have heard of the connection between the Sumerian word "meluhha" & the Sanskrit word "mleccha".

I even found a source that suggests the same below.

Meluhhu Dilmun

Can someone explain this preferably using a source for further reading.

Again same problem,Meluha is an area and Mlecha is an adjective.

The same problem like Aryan Dravidian,

Arya is a word for noble,Dravida is a word for the region.

Brahma's consort is Saraswati (his daughter) of course Hindus need to gloss it over .. Brahma is Abraham and Saraswati is Sarah of the Abrahamic faiths

Vishnu has 3 consort - Sri Devi (Dynamic potency), Bhu Devi (Manifesting potency) and Nila Devi (Volitional potency)

Indra is the main Rig vedic god and others Vishnu, Rudra are minor gods, its strange how minor gods superseded the major gods of Aryan Hinduism !!

The are supposed to be the incarnations of Vishnu but to some fanatic Hindus, Krishna - is the Supreme Godhead -

Krishna gave us the Bhagwad Gita,the most recent of the classics.

no i'm not 3 but ya i am younger than u :D

r u a bong ???

My husband is.

:woot:

Are you serious?

Linguists consider Meluhha to be a cognate of Mleccha.

Mlechha in Sanskrit means impure or inferior (the manner in which you use kafir, but only in a sense not exactly).

I don't know where you made that connection from unless.... :D

No kidding!

The Vedic Aryans considered the IVCers to be inferior peoples.

Please dont confuse things,AIT is long disproven.

There was no Aryan Invasion,Fighting can happen for any reason,for resources also.

Nothing to do with AIT.

Whether the Aryans were locals or foreigners, the Vedas make it clear that they considered the Mlecchan IVCers to be inferior.

Krishna gave us the Bhagwad Gita,the most recent of the classics.

Hindus need to get over their confusion whether

1) Is Krishna the Supreme God as expounded by some sects
2) Is Krishna a manifestation of Vishnu
3) or is Krishna a human turn god

Mlecha is a word that came much later in classical sanskrit,by the time the word was coined things had settled down in India.

The immigration is documenetd 5000 years ago and Alexander was the first Mlecha invader in 340 BC.

Meanwhile,the word was coined and again nothing to do with Meluha.

Vedas are supreme Hindu scriptures, other Hindu scriptures comes after that.

Again same problem,Meluha is an area and Mlecha is an adjective.

The same problem like Aryan Dravidian,

Arya is a word for noble,Dravida is a word for the region.

Can you please provide a source for the "meluhha" & "mleccha" words. I want to read up on that. The word Arya means noble & honorable, but would have referred to an ethnic group initially during the Indo-Aryan migrations. The same is the case in Avestan, except that over there the word solely focuses on an ethnic group or the Indo-Iranian people.

There was no Aryan Invasion,Fighting can happen for any reason,for resources also.

There was no Aryan invasion & Max Mueller's theory has long been discredited. However, genetic studies do indicate an Aryan migration & it's not surprising because the Harappans did trade with Andronovo. Besides, Sanskrit is clearly an Indo-European language, & in order for that to be present in the Sub-Continent, there must have been extensive contact with ancient Indo-European tribes.

I got this information from the site your provided. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

In ancient time Delhi was called Indraprastha and the information about Meluhha is only mentioned in the Sumerian writing, related words have never been found in any Indian books.

I don't see what's so humorous, I already mentioned that I just found that source. I didn't have time to go through it all. Just because it doesn't refer to Delhi as Indraprastha doesn't necessarily imply that the information provided is incorrect.

Based on what I know, the Sanskrit speaking migrants are said to have called the Harappans "mleccha" based on the Sumerian word for them called "meluhha". Wouldn't the origins of the word "meluhha" be difficult to trace entirely because the Harappan script still hasn't been decrypted?

Once again, provide me with a reliable source for further reading.

Lord Vishnu teaches how to live,he manifests himself in the form of Lord Krishna giving us wisdom on how to lead a life.

Krishna is a very very intelligent human being,who words teaches us things.

But again,a manifestation of God.

1) Not supreme God, but they are devotee of Lord Krishna
2) Yes Lord Krishna is considered one of the incarnation of Lord Vishnu
3) Lord Krishna was born human, and he died as human..

Vedas are supreme Hindu scriptures, other Hindu scriptures comes after that.

Just pointing out the confused state of the Hindus' mind , but funny how you quote the vedas, where theres no mention of krishna, if there is please proof me wrong, thank you.

Back
Top Bottom