What's new

India's caste system goes back 2,000 years, genetic study finds

another heretic idea for white skin white skin supremacy.

if an irish man has a baby with a dalit woman their child will be much fairer than so called brahmin :lol:

what Gita says about europeans r they all brahmins :omghaha:

It's not about supremacy, it would have been more about preservation. While my opinion is that the caste system was focused towards varying occupations among the different classes, there is an ethnic tinge in it. The dominant castes were generally purer Indo-Aryan. In any case, it would have aided in preserving the fair skin or the more white Caucasoid features. Everyone is aware as were those in the past that mating with a dark skinned woman would result in a dark skinned child & the appearance of the father would be absent among his descendants. The odd thing is that a man from an upper caste could marry a lower caste woman, and the child while probably not being close to white Caucasoid would still belong to his father's caste. As far as the popularity of fair skin is concerned, a considerable number of people are desperate for white Caucasoid features, & are thus desperate for partners with those features. That might originate from an ingrained sense of inferiority.

another heretic idea for white skin white skin supremacy.

if an irish man has a baby with a dalit woman their child will be much fairer than so called brahmin :lol:

what Gita says about europeans r they all brahmins :omghaha:

Not really, Caucasians have recessive genes in general. Look at Obama, hardly any difference between him and other blacks despite being half white.

It's not about supremacy, it would have been more about preservation. While my opinion is that the caste system was focused towards varying occupations among the different classes, there is an ethnic tinge in it. The dominant castes were generally purer Indo-Aryan. In any case, it would have aided in preserving the fair skin or the more white Caucasoid features. Everyone is aware as were those in the past that mating with a dark skinned woman would result in a dark skinned child & the appearance of the father would be absent among his descendants. The odd thing is that a man from an upper caste could marry a lower caste woman, and the child while probably not being close to white Caucasoid would still belong to his father's caste. As far as the popularity of fair skin is concerned, a considerable number of people are desperate for white Caucasoid features, & are thus desperate for partners with those features. That might originate from an ingrained sense of inferiority.

LOL, So you believe that NAZI CRAP? was it not them who invented that thing? tell me how many of your blue/green/auburn warriors are willing to take on us Indians(Non- Aryans as you say)Now your masters are in controlling drones over your skies not ours , let me clarify that only thing that flies over our head is amateur space rocket enthusiast kid ,Airlines ,IAF,ISRO.

OYE you go and wash your euro dna etc. You guys havent got a arabic DNA or Y chromosome or mutation do ya? ;)

Oye you are part of superior race right? then why the **** didnt you win all medals, nor your kind get to prove against ourselves ? Inferiority complex eh?You my friend can go and li*k and kiss white skin but we don't .LoL we know ourselves as Indians, What's your Identitty?
'
WoW i learnt genetics but i havent learnt anything untill i saw your post, wow.
Listen there is a 50:50 ratio are you talking sense, let's see you predict your next newborn or the newborn in your family without instruments and etc. Lets see your prediction.

LOL, So you believe that NAZI CRAP? was it not them who invented that thing? tell me how many of your blue/green/auburn warriors are willing to take on us Indians(Non- Aryans as you say)Now your masters are in controlling drones over your skies not ours , let me clarify that only thing that flies over our head is amateur space rocket wannabe kid ,Airlines ,IAF,ISRO.

OYE you go and wash your euro dna etc. You guys havent got a arabic DNA or Y chromosome or mutation do ya? ;)

The explanation of the caste system has nothing to do with the Nazis, & the caste system has existed long before Nazi Germany. Point me to the part of my post that you quoted where I referred to pretty much any ethnic group as non-Indo-Aryan. It's just a fact that the upper castes were generally fairer than the lower ones. Semitic DNA? Some people may descend from them in the Sub-Continent as a whole, but the vast majority doesn't & generations of mixing with the locals would have diluted their DNA anyway.

India is a barbaric place :crazy:
Thank God our ancestors civilized the Indians...

Otherwise India back before Islam was worst than it is today after British!

Oye you are part of superior race right? then why the **** didnt you win all medals, nor your kind get to prove against ourselves ? Inferiority complex eh?You my friend can go and li*k and kiss white skin but we don't .LoL we know ourselves as Indians, What's your Identitty?
'
WoW i learnt genetics but i havent learnt anything untill i saw your post, wow.
Listen there is a 50:50 ratio are you talking sense, let's see you predict your next newborn or the newborn in your family without instruments and etc. Lets see your prediction.

Hilarious post! Why does the word "lick" have an asterisk after the letter "i"? Can't you spell? Where did I mention that Indians have an inferiority complex? Point that out to me, & highlight the word 'Indian' in the original post. Although, your reaction indicates that I have touched a nerve, & you in particular probably do suffer from an inferiority complex. Winning medals at sporting events has more to do with an individual's abilities than race. If you give us details about your family, we could make some predictions for them, but there is always the possibility that those predictions could turn out to be wrong. Genetics is a complex subject, & I can't waste my time tutoring an online troll. Try to learn about dominant & recessive traits & genes, & that will answer your question. Generally, if a white European were to mate with let's say an African then the resulting child would be black.

My friends here when your remove my posts and post yours as a debate what can i say i posted 4-5 posts but i see only 2 posts here is this selective moderation or what you wanna call it there aint gonna be healthy debate untill your side stops vanishing my posts.

Arre bhai when i publish my research article they keep it up in web so that all can see and correct the mistakes or suggest something. I donno what it is here. Looks like people only wanna see what they wanna see,but not reality!:D

Not really, Caucasians have recessive genes in general. Look at Obama, hardly any difference between him and other blacks despite being half white.

He looks a lot like his mother..

Obama_portrait_crop.jpg

He looks like what he is. An exact mix of these two people.

r-obama-father-and-mother-large570.jpg

Hilarious post! Why does the word "lick" have an asterisk after the letter "i"? Can't you spell? Where did I mention that Indians have an inferiority complex? Point that out to me, & highlight the word 'Indian' in the original post. Although, your reaction indicates that I have touched a nerve, & you in particular probably do suffer from an inferiority complex. Winning medals at sporting events has more to do with an individual's abilities than race. If you give us details about your family, we could make some predictions for them, but there is always the possibility that those predictions could turn out to be wrong. Genetics is a complex subject, & I can't waste my time tutoring an online troll. Try to learn about dominant & recessive traits & genes, & that will answer your question. Generally, if a white European were to mate with let's say an African then the resulting child would be black.
Thats cos genius most internet things don't let you get personal they restrict ya, thats why the star * there my friend ..I thought i we could say anything we wanted since lemme say:"-

1) I can abuse my MLA,MP,CM,PM,PRESIDENT OF INDIA and not get arrested or lynched i got that freedom!:D
2)We won good medals in common wealth games, what did your superior race do? play BUZKASHI?"
3)Oh so now you agree winning medals is more about individuals and when those individuals dominate your field what do you say? their race dominates the field?
4)Seriously you wanna run DNA test on me that's funny. Mate, while i do the same, wow where do you stay guy? you can run my dna sequences in pakistan?:O surprised.Will send ya a sample or well have you got the necessary equipment? to check?

Yeah keep thinking that while we make monies and ,WHAT you worry is your locality next on hit list or TTP AND gonna attack you next .THANKS FOR CHEERING US UP.:devil:

Yeah keep thinking that while we make monies and ,WHAT you worry is your locality next on hit list or TTP AND gonna attack you next .THANKS FOR CHEERING US UP.:devil:

Thats cos genius most internet things don't let you get personal they restrict ya, thats why the star * there my friend ..I thought i we could say anything we wanted since lemme say:"-

1) I can abuse my MLA,MP,CM,PM,PRESIDENT OF INDIA and not get arrested or lynched i got that freedom!:D
2)We won good medals in common wealth games, what did your superior race do? play BUZKASHI?"
3)Oh so now you agree winning medals is more about individuals and when those individuals dominate your field what do you say? their race dominates the field?
4)Seriously you wanna run DNA test on me that's funny. Mate, while i do the same, wow where do you stay guy? you can run my dna sequences in pakistan?:O surprised.Will send ya a sample or well have you got the necessary equipment? to check?

4)Seriously you wanna run DNA test on me that's funny. Mate, while i do the same, wow where do you stay guy? you can run my dna sequences in pakistan?:O surprised.Will send ya a sample or if your fidayeen manage to come till here. cheers

I didn't see any other posts of yours besides the ones I responded to previously. Both of your previous posts have been nothing but pathetic attempts at trolling. Where did I claim my race is superior? By the way, Pakistan has loads of accomplishments. While we are going through troubled times, we are doing our best to improve our country. I could have started insulting India, but I have not at the moment. I never claimed people get medals because of their race. Point out where I said that previously. Pathetic! If you have trouble reading the English language, then go & ask someone to teach it to you.

You referred to predicting the race of a new born baby within the family so I simply stated that if you were provide us with details regarding your ethnicity or ancestry, we could make some predictions, but they naturally won't be entirely reliable. I do not want to run DNA tests on anybody, definitely not on a troll such as yourself, where the hell would you have got such an idea? Once again, pathetic! What the hell is "fidayeen"? Wikipedia suggests they are a militant group? So are you implying that all of us are terrorists? I noticed that you have removed that worthless comment.

Last time i checked India still had more poverty then Pakistan despite us being on hit list of TTP. That tell you about the state India is in.

He looks a lot like his mother..

Obama_portrait_crop.jpg

He looks like what he is. An exact mix of these two people.

r-obama-father-and-mother-large570.jpg

Seriously? On top of that African American already have white ancestory! Thats why pure african will be more dark then American African. Despite all that even now mixed kids of blacks and whites generally tend to have black appearance.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom