What's new

India's bridge, China's bunker block road to detente on LAC

I am in India. I am not a girl, btw. Just messing with you:partay:
I knew. Almost all pdf members are male. Girls don't like visiting here so often and you posted 14000+. Not possible to be a girl.

haha

Just with China? Why not support talks with Pakistan too?
The differences with China are not fundamental, just like with Nepal. The same way India had disputes with Bangladesh and Myanmar but were solved and new border treaties signed.

The differences with Pakistan are fundamental. India has tried to talk with Pakistan in the past. The results were unambiguous - Kargil and Mumbai massacre. Pakistan's use of terrorists means that there is no point in talking with Pakistan. There is bipartisan consensus on this.

5b985bc032fc9bcf73b2487714d93cb5--aishwarya-rai-goal.jpg
Is that a cow? :lol:

Doesn't matter, you get nothing more than bats and insects.
We'll take bats and insects, but not Indian women. For sure. Thanks but no thanks.

Yes. You wanna chat?
:lol: :lol:

I am in India. I am not a girl, btw. Just messing with you:partay:
Damn, he was hitting on you? Hahaha.... Omg @viva_zhao You're a naughty boy. :lol:

The differences with Pakistan are fundamental. India has tried to talk with Pakistan in the past. The results were unambiguous - Kargil and Mumbai massacre. Pakistan's use of terrorists means that there is no point in talking with Pakistan. There is bipartisan consensus on this.

You place the onus entirely on Pakistan while conveniently ignoring that Kulbhoshan wasn't in Pakistan on any goodwill mission along with teams of terrorists who have wreaked havoc in Pakistan. Where does it all stop?

I know. You are getting enough Pakistanis women. Found that out in this forum only.
Okay trolling aside.
How come I didn't get this reply notofication is what I am thinking. I randomly clicked on the thread and saw your reply.

Okay trolling aside.
How come I didn't get this reply notofication is what I am thinking. I randomly clicked on the thread and saw your reply.
Same here. Complain to admins and webmaster.

- PRTP GWD

You place the onus entirely on Pakistan while conveniently ignoring that Kulbhoshan wasn't in Pakistan on any goodwill mission along with teams of terrorists who have wreaked havoc in Pakistan. Where does it all stop?
Either way, since the Mumbai attacks there is no support for talks with Pakistan. This is across the board. The constituency that wanted peace with Pakistan lost support after the Mumbai attacks. These people were in the Congress ecosystem.

I don't bring Mumbai as a way to 'attack'/'blame' Pakistan. Just stating the timeline so you have a better picture.

Since BJP came to power, they have made the population relatively more nationalistic and unwilling to talk. At this point of time, only Modi has the political and social capital to engage in (even) talks with Pakistan without being labelled a 'traitor'. And he is unlikely to do that.

So I don't expect any change from the current situation for many years to come.

I know. You are getting enough Pakistanis women. Found that out in this forum only.
this here is intended as an insult to Pakistan. fact of the matter is that more Pakistani men are married to Chinese Muslim women than Chinese Christian men are to Pakistani Christian women

@Foxtrot Alpha I am not reporting it because some mod will delete it and sanitize the gungu to repeat it again and again ad nauseam instead of responding to him in the thread, telling him to stop talking bollocks

Okay trolling aside.
How come I didn't get this reply notification is what I am thinking. I randomly clicked on the thread and saw your reply.
it happens sometimes perhaps due to overload/bad script etc. who knows

this guy is left right demeaning women, who ever they are respect them. why would you bring women into this ??

@waz @Arsalan @BHarwana i reported so many posts from chinese posters.... why are they not getting banned for such a language against women?
What he said is a fact. Most Indian women after they get married becomes oil barrel.

Back
Top Bottom