What's new

India's Bitter Internal Insurgencies Take a Big Spike

How's this post is related to subject?

Penny hoarding Chinese Troll has hijacked a good thread!

Maoists possess great manpower to do huge damage to current establishment, imagine if they go on killing spree as TTP once in Pakistan? They have manpower to kill thousands every month but it seems they are not into business of killing civilians and their struggle is for rights and commie ideology.

They have good presence in tribal area. Their main source of income is from Foreign NGOs, Collection form local business and mining industries. They can pull good numbers if required. But they will no go out in open and try to influence cities, it 'll tilt balance and local public opinion in GOI, since most sympathizers (lobbyist) and supports lives in cities want democratic freedom for them but Maoist type dictatorship for poor tribes.

It's pity that due to political ambitions lot of politicians (some of them get money from Maoist for party functions) do what to keep this group alive and keep poor people deprived from education and better lives. Bear in mind that most of these scums are sending their kids to study abroad.

These promoters (read politicians) are mere hypocrite scums.

Sir @Joe Shearer I've impression that you have very good insight on Maoist movement / threat will you be able to share your wisdom with us?

Last edited:

They have good presence in tribal area. Their main source of income is from Foreign NGOs, Collection form local business and mining industries. They can pull good numbers if required. But they will no go out in open and try to influence cities, it 'll tilt balance and local public opinion in GOI, since most sympathizers (lobbyist) and supports lives in cities want democratic freedom for them but Maoist type dictatorship for poor tribes.

It's pity that due to political ambitions lot of politicians (some of them get money from Maoist for party functions) do what to keep this group alive and keep poor people deprived from education and better lives. Bear in mind that most of these scums are sending their kids to study abroad.

Sir @Joe Shearer I've impression that you have very good insight on Maoist movement / threat will you be able to share your wisdom with us?

Thanks for info, btw who arm them? Where from they get explosives and machine guns?

Thanks for info, btw who arm them? Where from they get explosives and machine guns?
it's a mix bag.. few Asian countries (you should know), few countries/ groups/ proxies from EU. There was a time American / Canadians were supporting them.

Welcome to PDF. I didn't want to start a new thread. You can just ignore my post if you don't like it. Of course you won't like it because it speaks about your brothers and how they love to lie.

it's a mix bag.. few Asian countries (you should know), few countries/ groups/ proxies from EU. There was a time American / Canadians were supporting them.

Why hesitant to name Asians, I want to know if Pakistan have any link with them?

Would you let me respond tomorrow? The tag didn't work, and I just saw this, on my last sweep before going to bed.

Fool's wet dreams.
70% decline in insurgency incidents in northeast: Govt

NEW DELHI: Army's anti-insurgency operations in the northeastern states this year have achieved maximum surrenders with minimum collateral damage. Also, with the support of the Myanmar Army, key insurgent leaders have been repatriated from the neighbouring Myanmar.

As per the data shared by security forces, while as many as 2259 insurgents have surrendered, 261 have been arrested so far. There has been a decrease in insurgency incidents with reports of only 69 incidents taking place this year till now. Sources added that surrender of 382 arms this year is the largest in the recent years.

The sources attributed the success of operations to the strengthening of ties with Myanmar. There were 223 insurgent incidents in 2019. Sources added that the good relationship with Myanmar has given a major boost to operations and building pressure on the insurgent groups.

While the Indian Army and the Assam Rifles have constricted the space for insurgents, the Myanmar Army is giving them a chase on their side. “Relentless and persistent operation by Indian Army and Assam Rifles in the areas of Tirap, Changlang, Longding, Northern Nagaland, and other areas along Indo-Myanmar Border (IMB) has reduced the space available to insurgent groups towards the Indian side of IMB. Most of the groups were forced to shift their operational bases to Myanmar.” sources told.

As per sources, there are more than 40 camps of Indian Insurgent Groups (IIGs) in various clusters in Myanmar. Close cooperation between Myanmar Army (MA) and the Indian Army resulted in MA carrying out ‘OPERATION SUNRISE’ against IIGs in three phases - between January and May in 2019 and in March this year. During these operations, 26 cadres were apprehended and awarded two years of imprisonment in Myanmar.

Further, Sustained efforts by ministries and various agencies concerned resulted in handing over of 22 Indian origin cadres to Indian authorities on May 15. This is also the first time that such a large number of insurgents have been repatriated to India.

Prominent leaders and cadres of NDFB(S), KLO, PLA, UNLF, PREPAK (Pro), and KYKL have been repatriated and are presently under quarantine at Imphal and Guwahati. They were interrogated followed by legal proceedings. Among those repatriated are some senior and long-wanted insurgent leaders viz SS Home Secretary of NDFB (S) Rajen Daimary, Capt Sanatomba Ningthoujam of UNLF and Lt Pashuram Laishram of PREPAK(Pro).

This has provided much required relief to civil population from extortion and other illegal activities of these groups.

Since 2015, a total of 1910 insurgent incidents have taken place leading to 3118 surrenders, 6096 arrests with 696 arms surrender, and 2675 arms recovery. During this time while 177 civilians and 362 insurgents were killed.

Outdated map, this is in 2013. Otoh outdated, you can see how irrelevant they are getting with passing time.

View attachment 646965
Yes the same govt said that no Chinese incursion has taken place in Ladakh/Galwan.. Lolz.

A country that was artificially glued by Sardar Patel is currently showing bitter internal strife,that are at their peak. From the North to the South from the West to the East we see a fragmented country deeply divided on Ethnic,Religious,Regional,Caste,linguistic and Financial lines. The Indian Ministry of Home Affairs is busy around the clock, temporarily fixing the permanent rot that has plagued the country. It is just a matter of time when this whole Edifice is going to crumble to the ground. Below are just a few news from last few days in India.

I have not mentioned Kashmir, Assam ,Tripura, Mezoram, East Bengal, Kerala and many other trouble spots. With so many internal issues some Indians still dream of becoming a SUPAPAWA and challenge all its neighbours, a scenario that baffles everyone with sane thinking.
Stop this day dreaming.

Only a joint Sino Pakistani invasion will vanquish India. There are too many factors that are keeping the state together.
I guess it correlates to SC/ST population % of the district?
Not entirely. The entire UP region and all of Maharastra and Rajasthan is left out.

It correlates better with the ST population. Not SC.

There are Journalist in India who will do anything to cover such incidents, Barkha Dutt, NDTV etc. Dream come true for Rana Ayyub :woot:
Majority in India hate them, but I think it is very important we have independent media in our country to keep arrogance of government in check.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom