What's new

India’s bid for ‘second strike capability’ to put pressure on Pakistan, says SPD official

Super Power , the kind which India aspires has nothing to do with the term Super Power you are assuming.

On the topic , I wonder why don't these so called experts make noise when China does it . Its simple , they have it , they are a threat to us, and we will eventually get it too.
Please take a look on the post by your country fellow. He said "Militarily and economically", now can you explain what is a super power mean "Militarily". we are assuming what you guys said. So as per definition if you know the history, before collapse of USSR there were two super powers one was USA and other were USSR. Now can you explain why these were called super powers. And now why USA is a sole super power. Can you have a different definition for super power.

The concept of Mutual Assured Destruction is also theoretical. As we are not aware of exact definition of "destruction" Here ......
The moment the first nuke is fired we wud be set on course of MAD in any case. MAD till now has been theoraticle anyways and hope we are not the first one to spell the taste of this cyanide as S... :)

It is pretty easy for a former defense secretary to make claims, when he does not need to back them up, or be held liable for them.

He could neither tell wether Pakistani second strike capability was land based , air based or sea based.

He could neither tell us, wether Pakistan had an assured second strike capability, in form a sea based nuclear deterrent.
On which platform , which missile.

If I were you, I wouldn't hold my breath waiting for this second strike capability to present itself , just because some loud mouth,claimed it so, at some seminar.

The truth is Pakistan does not have a proven sea based nuclear deterrent, essential for an assured second strike capability.
So you consider yourself more enlightened to him to repeatedly rant the same lines.
Do you expect him to disclose every detail in a seminar which has never been disclosed openly to public, hell, he might as well tell us the type and quantity of weapon systems deployed,,,so our in house Indian guests can consider him credible.
He's neither a politician or was seeking attention to make such claims if there was no substance to it.
I suggest you take some deep breaths and ask yourself, why has no one denied Pakistan's claim.

Pakistan is WAY more advanced and powerful and that's why your airforce could not do any thing to counter IAF attack on Kargil.India have a lot other priorities than thinking day and night about nukes and a responsible country will not talk daily that we have nukes, as it will be too childish.Have you ever seen any russians or americans talking always that 'We are a nuclear power' blah blah ! Since pakistan have nothing to proud about any parameter on world stage and that's why they are talking every thread about nukes,as if other does not have.India is using nuclear energy for its own growth like we attain more than 300GW of electricity(When pakistan hardly have 20GW) and adding more production IN A YEAR than current pakistan whole electricity production.Yes we are a big country, but even according to population and size also you do not have any match.We are in race with major developed countries and not with pakistan.

Yet you still could not do anything to a nation 8 times smaller than yours. The only way you can "attack Pakistan" is to come on Pakistani forums and spout your hatred and indian dribble.....lol.

Please take a look on the post by your country fellow. He said "Militarily and economically", nowinterpretationsin what is a super power mean "Militarily". we are assuming what you guys said. So as per definition if you know the history, before collapse of USSR there were two super powers one was USA and other were USSR. Now can you explain why these were called super powers. And now why USA is a sole super power. Can you have a different definition for super power.

I do not put forward what others say. What I am speaking is in accordance with the aims of our nation.

Further super power does has different interpretations by different nations. Unlike USA or USSR , the aim of Republic of India , for example in Space , is not to defeat some one , but to use it for Indians. The primary objective , and this is what makes the difference.

When I talk about a super power India , I talk about a India with equal capacity and capability to proportionally exploit its resources for Indians.

And each time me lay more rail that the previous day , each time we build 1 meter more express ways the previous days, each time we earn profits from foreign launches , we march towards being a super power.

Its just like
Having a good defence is outcome of needs arising from the growth of economics. Its not the other way round.

So you consider yourself more enlightened to him to repeatedly rant the same lines.
Do you expect him to disclose every detail in a seminar which has never been disclosed openly to public, hell, he might as well tell us the type and quantity of weapon systems deployed,,,so our in house Indian guests can consider him credible.
He's neither a politician or was seeking attention to make such claims if there was no substance to it.
I suggest you take some deep breaths and ask yourself, why has no one denied Pakistan's claim.

Like it, or not , a vague statement at a private seminar by a private citizen, carries little or no weight.

If you want to take it on faith, then by all means. But you won't able to convince anyone else.

This is just a excuse for Pakistan to keep expanding our nuclear arsenal and push towards and beyond second strike.

If india us our enemy and it introduces a imbalance into our neighborhood then Pakistan cant be blamed for following suit and also developing said capability even if we have been working towards it regardless

The Indians were similarly flabbergasted when Pakistan did its first nuclear tests a week after the Indians, if we had done them first Pakistan would be sanctioned to this day

however because india did it first and forced Pakistan to follow suit the heat on Pakistan was greatly reduced

neither india nor the world thought we could do it yet here we are

our subs are coming and our sea based second strike is just round the corner

the rest is indian fluff

I think ultimately it will benefit us,,,,,i.e. Pakistan develop or acquire nuclear subs.
we just need to draw them into this expensive(financially n diplomatically) race.

Yet you still could not do anything to a nation 8 times smaller than yours. The only way you can "attack Pakistan" is to come on Pakistani forums and spout your hatred and indian dribble.....lol.

Indian does not need to attack pakistan, as it is itself suffering from the last 15 years following failed policies and by the way it is not because of india, you are fighting war for other country to get military aid.That's why we fenced our border with your country and not you and so taking over your land is not our priority.Pakistan becomes a buffer state with much troubled afghanistan.

I think ultimately it will benefit us,,,,,i.e. Pakistan develop or acquire nuclear subs.
we just need to draw them into this expensive(financially n diplomatically) race.

if pakistan keeps growing, then it benefits us our econony and nation grows and we grow the ability to obliterate india

This is just a excuse for Pakistan to keep expanding our nuclear arsenal and push towards and beyond second strike.

If india us our enemy and it introduces a imbalance into our neighborhood then Pakistan cant be blamed for following suit and also developing said capability even if we have been working towards it regardless

The Indians were similarly flabbergasted when Pakistan did its first nuclear tests a week after the Indians, if we had done them first Pakistan would be sanctioned to this day

however because india did it first and forced Pakistan to follow suit the heat on Pakistan was greatly reduced

the rest is indian fluff

POTW! YOU are a true gentleman and patriot. You deserve a Ferrero Rouche milkshake!

So china become power, since it solves all disputes with neighbours ? India become at least this stage with 7th largest economy,3rd largest as per gdp ppp,4th most powerful military,world largest economic growth in 2015,2016 and so on from major countries.India is developing and in many major parameters, we are 1st,2nd,3rd,4th in world ranking, be it steel production,coal production,electricity production,cement production,gold consumption,space power,arms importer,software services,pharma sector,retail market size,population,agricultural output,oil consumption,telecommunication sector etc.For your information currently almost 20-30% youth in the world are none other than indians.Do you think that india attained this position since it resolve all pending disputes? Yes we have shortcoming, but going in right path and india increasing its political clout in world stage.In a decade time when india become 3rd most powerful country in the world in economically,militarily,politically and its a matter of time india will be one of the permanent member in UNSC.Don't worry a time comes, when china comes in a sense that keeping pakistan in their lap always will be more bad than good.Thanks to their policy which itself makes India-US closer.
First i didnt say China will become super power in near future. Its you who dragged china into it.
Regardless the achievements you mentioned in your post, Super Power game is about global politics and influence on world. You what you are thinking that you have so much influence in global politics like USA that you can force them to change decisions made by them. Or those big players will allow you to attain that position where they have to compromise their influence. How innocent you are? Being an economically stronger country doesn't assure that you can be a super power.
And yes sure please enjoy the close relationship with US. You will understand what US will do with you ;)

Indian does not need to attack pakistan, as it is itself suffering from the last 15 years following failed policies and by the way it is not because of india, you are fighting war for other country to get military aid.That's why we fenced our border with your country and not you and so taking over your land is not our priority.Pakistan becomes a buffer state with much troubled afghanistan.

countries go through periods of instability

pakistan is emerging through that instability, and if we keep on the growth path then we can increase our economy and aquire the weapons to defend Pakistan and harm india

unless you want to give up kashmir and punjab to make a buffer between us

Not bothered or unduly concerned. Could not care less about india. You people are an alien and evil race to me. But as long as you don't bother us I could not care less what you do or don't. That's why I'm on a Pakistani forum not an indian one. That's why you have to come on a Pakistani forum and spout your indian dribble.

the rest is indian fluff

Pakistan is not even a blue water navy nor a green water navy and countering india is out of question.We are expanding leaps and bounds and we acquire technology to monitor 1200 kms away from our sea shore with IRNSS in case of hostile situation, where we do not need to depend on GPS neither to depend on other country.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blue-water_navy

It is better to discuss at least pakistan to become a green water navy....The budget towards your navy is negligible in order to compete india.

Back
Top Bottom