What's new

India’s ‘Bad Deal’ for New Fighters Now Looks Alot Worse

If they fly as well as windy winds, then we have nothing to worry about.
No you just need to be worried about surya kiran trying that.

Talk about self goal. So, you believe, the French would actually train Pakistanis, who are reeling in economic quagmire, having no hope for any business with in the near future, would let the Pakistani fighters train on Rafales?
As i said DRDO brains are too advanced to understand some basic facts.
Read again my first post you quoted.

Talk about self goal. So, you believe, the French would actually train Pakistanis, who are reeling in economic quagmire, having no hope for any business with in the near future, would let the Pakistani fighters train on Rafales?

As i told you before Mr.chatrapati...French will do any thing for money...qatari gave order when they needed the CASH..for india it dragging and dragging and dragging

As i said DRDO brains are too advanced to understand some basic facts.
Read again my first post you quoted.
haha there you go again. I'm not talking about your replies genius. I'm just making fun of your thread.:D
Rafale trained Pakistani pilots and the bragging in previous thread.

As i told you before Mr.chatrapati...French will do any thing for money...qatari gave order when they needed the CASH..for india it dragging and dragging and dragging
You should ask the Qatari who does anything for money you will get a clear answer.

It is stupendous to assume, French would train pilots from non-customer on their front line fighter. All based on a sole news report by some random news agency.

haha there you go again. I'm not talking about your replies genius. I'm just making fun of your thread.:D
Rafale trained Pakistani pilots and the bragging in previous thread.
If you had a brain you would be dangerous . :D
Else you would have the sanity to read the several links that are there to put out Indian fires with some gasoline.

This fact might irk us ... you have a strong weight on this one...

This fact might irk us ... you have a strong weight on this one...
This will only irk the windy kind of 'geniuses' who always pick some shitty sources to get hopes high in pdf and later does a U turn.

If you had a brain you would be dangerous . :D
Else you would have the sanity to read the several links that are there to put out Indian fires with some gasoline.
Oh, I'm sorry I'm yet to reach the kinda brain development you have.:enjoy: God forbid.
But as many links as you can provide, there is no official confirmation from French, and they have denied ever training you guys.

You should ask the Qatari who does anything for money you will get a clear answer.

It is stupendous to assume, French would train pilots from non-customer on their front line fighter. All based on a sole news report by some random news agency.

Sincerely, Mr.chatrapatti does it sound right to you? that a fake news planted 2 years back published on 13-Feb-19 before 26th-27th Feb become open by windjammer just around the Election and SC verdict.

And off-course Enemies of india planned this 2 years Back to do this now..and you assume?

please you sound like level headed individual - Does this narrative sound right to you!

Sincerely, Mr.chatrapatti does it sound right to you? that a fake news planted 2 years back published on 13-Feb-19 before 26th-27th Feb become open by windjammer just around the Election and SC verdict.

And offcourse Enemies of india planned this 2 years Back to do this know..and you assume?

please you are sound like level head individual - Does this narrative sound right to you!
Do you believe a bunch of news Agencies or official French communique?

My bet is on the later. But you can believe they disguised themselves as Qataris, after all, there's some scope for feel good innit.

This will only irk the windy kind of 'geniuses' who always pick some shitty sources to get hopes high in pdf and later does a U turn.

Oh, I'm sorry I'm yet to reach the kinda brain development you have.:enjoy: God forbid.
But as many links as you can provide, there is no official confirmation from French, and they have denied ever training you guys.
You really need help dude, since you have thrown your dummy out of the pram, let me spoon feed you, the Pakistani pilots are employed by Qatar, many have dual nationalities, Qatar sent them to France as pilots of Qatari air force to be trained on Rafales.....now tell me genius, where does Pakistani economy or budget comes into this.
However if all the crap is lodged in one's upper crust, then that's all he can think about.

Do you believe a bunch of news Agencies or official French communique?

My bet is on the later. But you can believe they disguised themselves as Qataris, after all, there's some scope for feel good innit.

Real intel was taken from Ground crews...and yes :blink: Offical french communique will tell no body was trained...right! By the way how much payments have been made uptil now to France?

This is billions at stake - you expect them to say yes we did what was reported 2 years back! does it sound a OK?

By the way why did not you guys comment on post#28 and Post#30

Real intel was taken from Ground crews...and yes :blink: Offical french communique will tell no body was trained...right! By the way how much payments have been made uptil now to France?

This is billions at stake - you expect them to say yes we did what was reported 2 years back! does it sound a OK?

By the way why did not you guys comment on post#28 and Post#30
There is training logs on Qatari pilots who are trained on these jets. If, any of the Pakistani pilots were in training there will be records for that. Someone seriously assume French would let pilots from Pakistan would be trained on them. No matter if they are hired muscles by Qataris. It would pull India off any deals further.

This is billions at stake - you expect the French to not do a simple background check knowing the consequence?

Earlier UAEAF planned to contract 200 PAF pilots to fly it's Block-60s but there was no follow up to that news, so it possibly never materialized or whatever but the news regarding Pakistani pilots to train on Rafales was first aired back in 2016 and now being reported again as Qatar receives it's first aircraft....get the difference.

https://www.flightglobal.com/news/a...l-linked-to-us-block-on-uae-technology-49515/

Back
Top Bottom