What's new

India’s ‘Bad Deal’ for New Fighters Now Looks Alot Worse

I have lived and work in Qatar for long.. it is all about Indian influence from every business till high ups of state owned organisations.. this story seems to be far fetched

I have lived and work in Qatar for long.. it is all about Indian influence from every business till high ups of state owned organisations.. this story seems to be far fetched
Can you tell more and more about this and also some interesting real life stories?

French Ambassador is right that PAKISTANI PILOTS were not trained, they trained QATARI PILOTS, however it can't be helped if those QATARI turned out to be PAKISTANIS. :laugh:
I am pretty sure the Katari pilots speak in Turkish - the native language of Kutubeddin Aybek, the "spiritual" father of all Hakiki Muslim generals and warriors in the sub-continent....

India has fallen on hard times lately.

Seems every decision of Modi is a failure.

La’nat follows them everywhere.
Mazlumun Ahi chikar aheste aheste - the agony (and, it's after effect) of Mazlum comes out slowly but steadily...

Remember all those babies, kids, women, children etc. Modi and the Hindutva thugs have maimed, killed and burnt in Gujrat, Kashmir etc.....

As you are, so will you be ruled (Hadis-i Sherif)

Last edited:
If you please allow me can i share something its about Libyan Mirage training program in 1971 Egyptian pilots were there as per documents they were Libyans so in after flight briefing Flight Instructor shared a known joke in Russian and guess what lot pilots smiled. Flight Instructor knew that he is training Egyptians because none of Libyan knew Russian...at that time.

Just wanted to share..

If you please allow me can i share something its about Libyan Mirage training program in 1971 Egyptian pilots were there as per documents they were Libyans so in after flight briefing Flight Instructor shared a known joke in Russian and guess what lot pilots smiled. Flight Instructor knew that he is training Egyptians because none of Libyan knew Russian...at that time.

Just wanted to share..
In this case, the French instructor might have put the Indian trainees vs the "Katari" trainees in a mock dog fight!!! And, to further filter it out might say something like "it's a myth that MM Alam shot down half a dozen IAF fighters in less than a minute", or "IAF has shot down a PAF F-16"....

Last edited:
One more thing i have read that RBE2 Radar of Rafale can not communicate (2-way link) with Metoer AAM" this snip bit is enough! Rafale has to track long shot all the way in..

Metoer can only communicate 2-way with Typhoon and Gripen only. this should be enough to understand what Modi Did!

36 x Rafale be like 250+ Su-30MKI IAF has worthless as per modi (he needs to make money)

Real killer is PAF has or planning to have an AAM which can communicate 2-way at long range shots. that basicaly kills Rafale at long range

Actualy What devastated SU-30MKI is there EW suite that Elta give ...when they operate it there radar performance decreases thats why they were not able to influence 27th Battle

This is what happens when make a Christmas tree..of a plane - it is the integrated systems that counts.

@Shane @messiach @Windjammer @MastanKhan @Oscar @Areesh @The Eagle

Last edited:
Windy could've joined them at the pretense of Qatari pilots and shared us your experience. The gullible French could be easily fooled.:laugh:

Kya bakchodi hein.
When a country sends it's trainees, pilots or otherwise in a multi billion dollar deal, i'm sure the host who is in line profit in billions will have doubts and do a scrutiny check before turning on the lights.....this is what happens when brains are installed by DRDO.

When a country sends it's trainees, pilots or otherwise in a multi billion dollar deal, i'm sure the host who is in line profit in billions will have doubts and do a scrutiny check before turning on the lights.....this is what happens when brains are installed by DRDO.
Talk about self goal. So, you believe, the French would actually train Pakistanis, who are reeling in economic quagmire, having no hope for any business with in the near future, would let the Pakistani fighters train on Rafales?

Back
Top Bottom