What's new

India's Ayni Military base in Tajikistan is Russia-Locked

Discussions with Russia are on to sign the first R&D phase, and the first prototype is likely to be delivered to India in 2014 followed by two more in 2017 and 2019. The series production then “will only be ordered based on the final configuration and performance of the third ptorotype.”

http://www.defence.pk/forums/indian-defence/211756-iaf-transformation-maturing-new-aircraft-more-squadrons.html

td110.jpg

again according to your expert sources that your posted to pawn me, where does it specify J10B???

and if and sale of 36 aproved in 2006, where are the a/cs? is been 6 years now...

Nah , the confirmation that J-10 was offered to Pakistan in 2007 and sale approved was enough to pawn you since you were in denial of that :azn: Leave J10B alone , it has yet to achieve maturity , it isn't confirmed which version PAF wants ...

Scheduled to be delivered in 2014-2015 as it was mentioned , did you read it properly or just hit the " Reply with Quote " in desperation :P

You are both developing the aircraft ... We aren't doing so with China so how can they offer us a prototype ?

As for F-35 part , The Americans denied it later ... No offer to sale JSF to India as they later said :azn:

Yes understandable for a fanboy ! :cheesy:

Like US offered JSF to

800px-F-35_potential_purchasers.PNG

Discussions with Russia are on to sign the first R&D phase, and the first prototype is likely to be delivered to India in 2014 followed by two more in 2017 and 2019. The series production then “will only be ordered based on the final configuration and performance of the third ptorotype.”

You are partner nation in that , aren't you ? :azn:

Nah , the confirmation that J-10 was offered to Pakistan in 2007 and sale approved was enough to pawn you since you were in denial of that :azn: Leave J10B alone , it has yet to achieve maturity , it isn't confirmed which version PAF wants ...

Scheduled to be delivered in 2014-2015 as it was mentioned , did you read it properly or just hit the " Reply with Quote " in desperation :P

Nope i'd ignore that because of fake references on wiki, did you post them too:azn:

do check refrences on wiki before making a fool outta yourself

still this is impressive logic,

Jf17- 7 years - is matured platform, upgrades on Blk 2 blk 3 ..all mature

J10/FC20, 12 year old platform not mature.

both made by same CAC.

I think the real difference between the maturity is the soft loans offered by china.

Nope i'd ignore that because of fake references on wiki, did you post them too:azn:

Of course , denial mode is the standard for fan boys who get busted on their arguments ... :azn: Fake reference by about a dozen Pakistani and International sources :rofl: ! Yeah :lol:

still this is impressive logic,

Jf17- 7 years - is matured platform, upgrades on Blk 2 blk 3 ..all mature

J10/FC20, 12 year old platform not mature.

If you aren't aware what structural changes are expected in J10B , research before getting pawned again ... :azn:

Of course , denial mode is the standard for fan boys who get busted on their arguments ... :azn: Fake reference by about a dozen Pakistani and International sources :rofl: ! Yeah :lol:

dummy go check what you qouted from wiki... i checked refrences 21.22 and 23.. all non existent- just like your stories.....

busted in arguments... ok now i get it, you are just delusional...

Besides I showed multiple links which verified they Pentagon is willing to offer JSF If India showed interest which It didn't.

I showed a single one which confirmed that the US has never offered to sell F-35 to India :azn: ... Does it ?

dummy , there's a thing called google too ...

China Officially Offers Pakistan J-10 Variant | Defense News | defensenews.com

ISLAMABAD - China for the first time officially offered Pakistan a variant of its most advanced frontline fighter, the Chengdu J-10 Vigorous Dragon/F-10 Vanguard.
China for the first time officially offered Pakistan a variant of its most advanced frontline fighter, the Chengdu J-10 Vigorous Dragon/F-10 Vanguard
Citing defense sources, the offer was reported in the Urdu press here over the weekend. The offer was made during the recent visit to China by Lt. Gen. Waheed Arshad, the Pakistani Army chief of General Staff.

^In 2010, what happened in 2006? approval given but jet offered in 4 years later? or was it due to impeachment of the guy who made the deal in the first place?

^

What about the enlightenment that China offered J 10 during Musharraf's visit ? :azn:

Official Pakistani interest in the fighter dates back to February 2006, when then-Pakistani President Pervez Musharraf toured the J-10 production facilities on a trip to China. Pakistani government approval for the purchase of 36 FC-20s, a Pakistani-specific variant, was given in April 2006. Service entry was slated for the middle of the decade. - Same source

Pakistan shows interest in 2007 during the visit by the president and Beijing agrees to it in 2010 , not surprising since they had to meet their demands too first ...

I showed a single one which confirmed that the US has never offered to sell F-35 to India :azn: ... Does it ?

From that very link/source.

It had only offered to provide information on the JSF should India indicate an interest in buying, she said.

"Should India indicate interest in purchasing the JSF, the United States would be prepared to provide information on the JSF and its requirements (infrastructure, security etc) to support India's future planning."

F-16, F-18 unbeatable, no F-35 offer for India: US - India News - IBNLive

implied-facepalm1.jpg

Latest posts

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom