What's new

India's Ayni Military base in Tajikistan is Russia-Locked

@ arp

Massive support during '65 war which helped halt your advance and caused you to accept ceasefire one day before us ... :azn: Development of infrastructure , defense industry etc in Pakistan and providing billions to finance them ... The same China provided us with nuclear tech assistance and first crude missiles ... Pakistan can easily buy J-20 when it becomes operational ... China has signed an agreement just this week with SUPARCO for civilian and military grade Beidou ...

About the FGFA part , aren't you providing the money ? Do you really think Russians would have shared the technology if they had enough money to develop it themselves ? :azn:

Ok this might Help

Indian Allies

Russia - The most advanced platforms, Flanker - Full ToT production
PAKFA future platform - Offered/deal signed
Mig35 offered,

France - Most advanced Platform - Rafale - Full ToT production signed

UK - Most advanced Platform Eurofighter- Full ToT production Offered

PAK ally

China - Most advanced platforms J20, not offered, J31 not offered, J10 Not offered only speculation

You forgot.

From... Russia
Lease of SSGN INS Chakra (Soviet Charlie cass)
Assistance in the reactor of Arihant.
Lease of SSN INS Chakra (Akula class)

From Israel...
Full assistance in Swordfish LRTR development.
Full ToT and JV in Barak-8 and Barak LR systems.

From France...
Full ToT on Scorpine class.

China - Most advanced platforms J20, not offered, J31 not offered, J10 Not offered only speculation

Apples with Oranges ? :azn:

Is J-20 or J-31 operational ? :no: Then again its a childish argument by you like the last one that only Pakistan is dependent on foreign suppliers :rofl:

J-10 was offered during Musharraf's visit in 2007 and the deal is still on the table ... PAF is waiting for the J-10B to mature ... Your Rafale isn't going to be delivered that soon , is it ?

Is J-20 or J-31 operational ? :no: Then again its a childish argument by you like the last one that only Pakistan is dependent on foreign suppliers :rofl:

J-10 was offered during Musharraf's visit in 2007 and the deal is still on the table ... PAF is waiting for the J-10B to mature ... Your Rafale isn't going to be delivered that soon , is it ?

J-11A, J-11B, J-10A all operational.

Neither is PAK FA operational... same case with Rafale.

You forgot.

That we aren't discussing Indian relations with the whole world ... Otherwise I can very well bring Brazil , France and Italy in the picture ...

J-11A, J-11B, J-10A all operational.

Neither is PAK FA operational... same case with Rafale.

Rafale isn't operational ? :what:

That we aren't discussing Indian relations with the whole world ... Otherwise I can very well bring Brazil , France and Italy in the picture ...

about what ?...:undecided:
3rd grade 20-30 year old military products ?

Not apples-oranges when comparison is done with PAK-FA,of which india is a partner..Both are not operational..The context was the offer of most advanced platform.

Not apples-oranges when comparison is done with PAK-FA,of which india is a partner..Both are not operational..The context was the offer of most advanced platform.

Neither PAK-FA nor J-20 is operational ... What are you trying to say ?

about what ?...:undecided:
3rd grade 20-30 year old military products ?

Sorry , I forgot that only what India purchases is state of the art in your eyes :rofl: Is that the reason Eurofighter has suddenly the inferior fighter at this forum ? :azn:

Rafale isn't operational ? :what:

The version with IAF would be getting isn't....
It features...
AESA, Meteor and many other advanced features absent on current rafales... might also include an advanced engine.

@ arp

Massive support during '65 war which helped halt your advance and caused you to accept ceasefire one day before us ... :azn: Development of infrastructure , defense industry etc in Pakistan and providing billions to finance them ... The same China provided us with nuclear tech assistance and first crude missiles ... Pakistan can easily buy J-20 when it becomes operational ... China has signed an agreement just this week with SUPARCO for civilian and military grade Beidou ...

About the FGFA part , aren't you providing the money ? Do you really think Russians would have shared the technology if they had enough money to develop it themselves ? :azn:

man u are hard nut to crack.

Either i m not aware of Chinese support to Pakistan in 1965 or u are living in self delusion, sorry i cannot say about 1965, but i wanna ask u the real test of a friend is when it's friend is in dire need of help, where was China in 1971??

Yes, ofcourse, when did i said that Chinese has not helped Pakistan to build it's military or it's nuclear tech.?? the fact is that China has provided Pakistan with weapons which are inferior to what China itself operates, case in being JF-17s to PAF while PLAAF going for J-10s.

Buying a fifth generation ac & jointly developing one is totally different thing which i assume u being a senior member knows.

& for FGFA u are just repeating what i said, if it is about money, India can give u any money u want, but than can u buy a F-22 for India or say any other country??? Japan (US' trusted ally, favored inducting F-22s but was refused by US).

& good luck for Beidou, hope it is in the league of GPS/GLONASS, if it is than good for Pakistan armed forces.

J15, j8, JH7??? actual commissioned a/c's of plaaf, none offered.
bout musharraf; don't you guys claim he is a liar and criminal, impeached for blatantly undermining the constitution of pakistan?
which again is confusing because isn't your current government too doing the same on a seperate front.

Ok so FC1 according to pakistanis matures in 5 years to be accepted in the service, but J10 takes more than 12 years to mature, isn't it the same manufacturer?

India is offered most advanced tech from Russia..While Pakistan is not offered most advanced tech from China(J20,J31,J11 etc)

India is the partner nation in one of the most advanced program of Its ally and is offered full ToT... unlike Pakistan who is not even shown the pictures of flight trials... by its most trusted ally.

Sorry , I forgot that only what India purchases is state of the art in your eyes :rofl: Is that the reason Eurofighter has suddenly the inferior fighter at this forum ? :azn:

Erofighter lost to Rafale while in testing of 600 parameters... If MMRCA wasn't enough... Rafale were the only combat aircraft to hit the SAM batteries and Early warning among all NATO planes at the beginning of Libya conflict... USAF only followed after a few hundred tomhawks were fired and B-2 performed bombing runs... while EF2K was there only for blowing unprotected T-72 and other land vehicles.

exactly what he said, J20 not offered, I am sure PAF have competent people to outline and study 5th gen fighter a.c

Back
Top Bottom