What's new

India's Ayni Military base in Tajikistan is Russia-Locked

About time you know your actual worth or the weight that you can throw around which is quite negligible - stop overestimating yourself, that will cure you of a lot of your delusions - let the big players play their game - choose a side and expect your group leader to do the talking.

Which is why Russia is more than anxious to enhance ties with Pakistan to the extent that it signed a defense accord with a country that helped in the dissolution of the mighty USSR 2 decades ago ! :azn: ...I have no delusions , I am just reminding you of what Pakistan can do if attacked from there ...

Those F16's were later delivered , keep that in mind ...

Then what were you taking a cheap shot at when your own whole fleet is dependent on foreign countries ? :azn: May i know ? Assembling them in your country means nothing , we have also license produced aircrafts , overhauled / repaired so what are you trying to say ? We are both dependent on other countries to provide weapons like most ...

By 2015 , all of JFT components will be produced at PAF Kamra except the engine , we already produce majority of the equipment ourselves ... and you may want to learn that we were partners in the project whilst you are merely assembling Mig-21 in your country :azn:

Has UK, Russia or france ever blocked our sales??
By 2015 , all of JFT components will be produced at PAF Kamra except the engine

All mig 21 components have been manufactured in India since 1976,

All mig 23 components have been mfg in India since 82

All jaguar components have been produced in India since 1990

All MKI components have been produced in India since 2004

project partners in a aircraft rejected by plaaf, and fwi, your article 33 was offered to india back in 83, India rejected it and china bought the entire system and eventually rejected it too.

None of the platforms were on soft loans or aid.

Alas we did not built the intakes on any of them ,

we did build the protection suites, Mfds, Sensor fusions, outlines for thrust vectoring, composite airframes, better AL alloys, CFRC honeycomb upgrades, DARE and DARIN upgrades,
but no DSI inlets, hence you win.:woot:woot:woot:

Pakistan handles things differently on different fronts ... About time you learn that ...

Thats a BS excuse indeed..Wasn't pakistan bragging about how it'll shoot the next drone invading sovereignity?How many pakistanis got smoked by drones after that..?Was a single shot fired on drones..?No..Because pakistan is too afraid of having to pick up a fight against NATO..The Same goes for Russian allies as well..Under their mutual defence agreement,attack on Tajikistan will be attack on russia..Good luck.

Instead you should have taken a broader approach !! :coffee:

I have , even US and China have massive trade , does that change anything ?

Does your entire trade argument changes the fact that you have completely disputed border with China ? :azn: Or will Indians go to any lengths now to prove Chinese aren't enemies ? :lol:

JFT is produced locally too , just because you do not know it doesn't mean it isn't there ... :azn: By 2015 , Kamra will have enough manufacturing facilities to make the entire aircraft itself ...

:blah::blah::blah:

And we'll have the Aladdin's lamp, Flying carpet and death stars by that time. :azn:

Yes , I have read that hollow statement but actions spoke louder than them ...

Do you deny that Russia hasn't sold weapons to your adversaries ? Provided RD-93 and other equipment to Pakistan and sold almost everything to Beijing ? Unless these countries are your friends , you may want to wipe that spit off ... :azn:

Stop cheering for RD-93 engines all the time, actually IMO that was a good decision by the Russians with (maybe) tacit approval from the Indians, the reason for it being that a country cannot stop another country's production of aircraft by not providing the engines for it, PAF would have got the engines for JF-17 some way or the other, if not from the Russians than maybe another country, but engine could have never stopped the production of JF-17, the max it could have made a difference is delaying the project. The fact is that that RD-93 is a very low power engine providing low thrust, no one wants it anymore, just what u said in ur earlier post that RD-93 are gonna replaced with another engines, if they were good than why change it?? Even the mig-29 upgrade for Indian air force will be having a more better version of it in RD-33 series 3. So what the Russians did is to somewhat delay the JF-17 project as well as to provide a less capable engine for it.

The Same goes for Russian allies as well..Under their mutual defence agreement,attack on Tajikistan will be attack on russia..Good luck.

Attack on Tajikistan if it invites Russia in the war will leave the entire region burning ... Do not expect Beijing to sit silently this time !

Stop cheering for RD-93 engines all the time, actually IMO that was a good decision by the Russians with (maybe) tacit approval from the Indians, the reason for it being that a country cannot stop another country's production of aircraft by not providing the engines for it, PAF would have got the engines for JF-17 some way or the other

I am not cheering ... I am just reminding you of the fallacy of " not arming India's enemies " argument .. You can console yourself ... Provide a thousand excuses but the ground reality is different ...

Attack on Tajikistan if it invites Russia in the war will leave the entire region burning ... Do not expect Beijing to sit silently this time !

:lol: when did the beijing enters in others war ?? Not a single time... not even when pakistan got dissected by India.

Which is why Russia is more than anxious to enhance ties with Pakistan to the extent that it signed a defense accord with a country that helped in the dissolution of the mighty USSR 2 decades ago ! :azn: ...I have no delusions , I am just reminding you of what Pakistan can do if attacked from there ...

It won't be attacked from there, we don't want Tajikistan having problems with Pakistan or China - it's a long term program and the base is for helping out Afghanistan.

Has UK, Russia or france ever blocked our sales??

Does it change the fact that you too are dependent on foreign suppliers for which you were trying to take a cheap shot with ? :azn: There's a saying warning people of " not throwing stones while living in a glass house " :lol:

Yeah, what ever happened to determination against the MQ 9 Reapers??? Please peddle your determination elsewhere when your closest ally has made a mockery out of it

:lol: when did the beijing enters in others war ?? Not a single time... not even when pakistan got dissected by India.

A situation like that certainly wont allow them to sit silently ... :azn: We dissected India into two in '47 , what are you gloating about ? Is Bangladesh now a part of India ? :lol:

Yeah, what ever happened to determination against the MQ 9 Reapers??? Please peddle your determination elsewhere when your closest ally has made a mockery out of it

Drone attacks are carried out with approval of the Pakistani Govt , that is a well known fact ! ...

Does it change the fact that you too are dependent on foreign suppliers for which you were trying to take a cheap shot with ? :azn: There's a saying warning people of " not throwing stones while living in a glass house " :lol:

it doesn't, but our allies will not work against us, can you say the same. Russia delivered in 1971, we are eternally indebted for that. Israelis helped us within a days notice, compare that to Us/china- paksitan

A situation like that certainly wont allow them to sit silently ... :azn: We dissected India into two in '47 , what are you gloating about ? Is Bangladesh now a part of India ? :lol:

:lol: in 1947 we both got the freedom :lol:
china always advices pakistan to have friendly relationship with india and stop terrorism. we didn't want bangladesh to be part of indiaa

Drone attacks are carried out with approval of the Pakistani Govt , that is a well known fact ! ...

Are you saying your government/military is in direct violation of your constitution???

Back
Top Bottom