What's new

India's Ayni Military base in Tajikistan is Russia-Locked

Now i m getting really bored at least change your post buddy @My dear friend Secur same old post in different style :bad:

Now i m getting really bored at least change your post buddy @My dear friend Secur same old post in different style :bad:

Isn't it funny that you haven't been able to understand the same old post and are going round and round in circles , mate ? :P

Here are some Russian concerns on Pakistan.

DFM Kislyak asked U/S Joseph for a U.S. assessment of
nuclear cooperation between Pakistan and China, and
Jordanian-Pakistani links, and expressed concern that
Pakistan could market nuclear technology, including to
Jordan. U/S Joseph said he would look into it.

He asked how the Initiative
should handle Pakistan given that the Taliban posed a
proliferation threat. He believed that a decision should be
made at Ankara to invite Pakistan to join, and that Ukraine,
South Africa, and Brazil were major countries which needed to
be involved.

U/s Joseph-russian Dfm Kislyak Meeting On Strategic Security Dialogue: Part I

Afghanistan/Pakistan
--------------------

¶18. (C) Senator Collins expressed appreciation for Russia's
allowing transit of non-lethal equipment to ISAF in
Afghanistan, and asked how the U.S. and Russia could work
together to counter terrorism in Afghanistan and Pakistan.
Lavrov said Pakistan was a place were "a lot of problems
start for Afghanistan," and questioned the term "moderate
Taliban." He said the people on the UNSCR 1267 Committee
list should be "blacklisted for as long as possible," but for
anyone else, as long as they renounced terrorism, cooperated
with the Kabul government, and refrained from extremist
activity, it would be all right to deal with them.

Fm Lavrov Discusses Missile Defense And Iran With Codel Levin

Russia Keeps Relations With Pakistan On The Cheap

Like Beijing tearing off every single weapon and making it herself and now being self reliant in every single aspect :rofl: ... Very true ! However the same isn't true for you who have to buy basic ammunition from Rosoboronexport even now :P

Russia to deliver ammunition worth $1 bn to India | TwoCircles.net

How is all this except maybe artillery shells basic ammunition?

Why , sell the engine in the first place if they are your so great friends ? :azn: ... What threat the poses , your countrymen know it well ... Your own source Vayu posted a very detailed report calling JFT as game changer and highlighting what it brings to the table ...

The same is true for you :rofl: ... Or you have any aircraft that isn't dependent on foreign suppliers ? :azn: So , any wrong move in policy and who knows the price for the carrier , PAK-FA or Sukhois may go up once again :lol:

FC1 is definitely a game changer, even a couple ak47's in hands of pakistanis is a game changer.

of course most of our fleet are of foreign origin, but I am sure you are smart enough to know we weren't given wheat instead of jaguars mirages migs or sukhois. I dont want to insult pakistan, but lets not compare apples and oranges here.

And as far as foreign dependency is concerned, our MKI's; jags; mig21's and mig27's hawks, were license produced in India. Before you claim something others might laugh at, let me explain, avionics, airframe, engine, control system, produced In India, unlike your F16's mirages, f7pgs. The only a/cs we donot produce in our inventory is Mig29's and M2k, but we maintain BRD's with 1.5 times spare engines at all time for serviceability and other purposes.

Whatever you are gloating on FC1's, much larger amount was achieved in HAL with license production of Mig21, which incidentally included manufacturing of the engine, radar, fire control and eventually the R60 too.

Meanwhile the Russian Deputy Prime Minister Dmitry Rogozin spitting on their respective faces.

Russia won't arm India's enemies: Dy PM Rogozin

Uneducated folks can use this to wipe the spit out of their faces...

Yes , I have read that hollow statement but actions spoke louder than them ...

Do you deny that Russia hasn't sold weapons to your adversaries ? Provided RD-93 and other equipment to Pakistan and sold almost everything to Beijing ? Unless these countries are your friends , you may want to wipe that spit off ... :azn:

Isn't it funny that you haven't been able to understand the same old post and are going round and round in circles , mate ? :P

if i was going round and round i would be commenting on your Post which already have their ansrs ........ Instead of thinking that people like you will grow up someday :P

Conclusion is simple,

Pakistan is U.S sold ally from starting and still even.U.S wont let a country who can fight war for them..so atleast for a decade more,U.S will remain the god father of pakistan until pakistan dont find out new daddy in region i.e russia.

Do you deny that Russia hasn't sold weapons to your adversaries ? Provided RD-93 and other equipment to Pakistan and sold almost everything to Beijing ? Unless these countries are your friends , you may want to wipe that spit off ... :azn:

Buddy a question for you !! Do you really thing China will attack a country with the one they have some 100 billion USD business ???:what:

Am I ? I have just said any attack on Pakistan by Indians from that country can result in massive retaliation , something which Dushanbe cant afford hence we are still in consideration ...

Massive retaliation with what? again stop overestimating yourself.

Pakistan has raised its objections with anybody and everybody who was willing to lend a ear - no one cared or cares.

We don't perform social service for delusion uneducated folks unless they are ready and willingly submit to the real truth and light.
RD-93 is sold to China and not Pakistan.... and in no way can challenge the Air-Superiority of IAF on the South Asian skies.
Arms sold to China are for them to use against US... and not India.

of course most of our fleet are of foreign origin, but I am sure you are smart enough to know we weren't given wheat instead of jaguars mirages migs or sukhois. I dont want to insult pakistan, but lets not compare apples and oranges here.

And as far as foreign dependency is concerned, our MKI's; jags; mig21's and mig27's hawks, were license produced in India. Before you claim something others might laugh at, let me explain, avionics, airframe, engine, control system, produced In India, unlike your F16's mirages, f7pgs. The only a/cs we donot produce in our inventory is Mig29's and M2k, but we maintain BRD's with 1.5 times spare engines at all time for serviceability and other purposes.

Whatever you are gloating on FC1's, much larger amount was achieved in HAL with license production of Mig21, which incidentally included manufacturing of the engine, radar, fire control and eventually the R60 too.

Those F16's were later delivered , keep that in mind ...

Then what were you taking a cheap shot at when your own whole fleet is dependent on foreign countries ? :azn: May i know ? Assembling them in your country means nothing , we have also license produced aircrafts , overhauled / repaired so what are you trying to say ? We are both dependent on other countries to provide weapons like most ...

By 2015 , all of JFT components will be produced at PAF Kamra except the engine , we already produce majority of the equipment ourselves ... and you may want to learn that we were partners in the project whilst you are merely assembling Mig-21 in your country :azn:

What is the point of all these discussion?Tajikistan allowed Indian air base fully knowing the implications.Its obvious that they aren't worried about mighty pakistan attacking them,a nation with mutual defence agreement with russia..Pakistanis overestimate themselves so much.

Instead of thinking that people like you will grow up someday :P

Nah , you never will ... You still live in the delusion that Russia doesn't arm India's adversaries :lol:

Massive retaliation with what? again stop overestimating yourself.

You know what I mean ... Can be anything from bombing or crippling their economy ...

Nah , you never will ... You still live in the delusion that Russia doesn't arm India's adversaries :lol:

You know what I mean ... Can be anything from bombing or crippling their economy ...

:lol: the question is do you have what it takes??

Nobody gives a damn ..so leave it at that.

Back
Top Bottom