What's new

India’s 2nd nuclear submarine ‘INS Aridhaman’ to be deadlier than INS Arihant

cool you are correct my bad I didn't google .

I only Googled and pasted to show you this. I don't need to. I knew it long ago.

In fact I have posted this long ago in sticky section of Arihant.
Go and see it there.
If you do not find it, I will leave PDF.

Now what does it tell you?
That there are knowledgeable people here in PDF, yet you, come to lock horns with those on false premise or syllogism, by saying A equals B types.

Mend your ways if you have to be a responsible poster on any forums. Nobody takes 2+2=5 type of arguments.

The jury is out there, forumites read, what you write.

Comprende amigo?

If you want to stay afloat for a long time that is.

No..We have to wait for zero interest loans first
Classic

What an idiot are you!
Sea trials are going on.Different parameters are being checked & weapon trials too sooner or later.It will be fitted with live torpedoes once gets inducted into navy..
It will be inducted later this year or beginning of next year.
Is the testing phase done with dud torpedos....onlu an indian can say this stuff. You have made my day. Thank God not all of india is like some of the wallies in here.

I only Googled and pasted to show you this. I don't need to. I knew it long ago.

Bigdeal.

In fact I have posted this long ago in sticky section of Arihant.
Go and see it there.
If you do not find it, I will leave PDF.

I didn't find so now leave pdf.

Now what does it tell you?
That there are knowledgeable people here in PDF, yet you, come to lock horns with those on false premise or syllogism, by saying A equals B types.

Who is denying . Lock horns ?? I asked you simple technical question before you went mooronji .

Mend your ways if you have to be a responsible poster on any forums. Nobody takes 2+2=5 type of arguments.

Are you off your meds you have not given a shred of evidence which proves Arihant's reactor currently not working.
The post from Hindu was known a long time ago and discussed it in other forums .

The jury is out there, forumites read, what you write.

Comprende amigo?

If you want to stay afloat for a long time that is.

Yes the jury is out there and will remain there .

I didn't find so now leave pdf.

INS Arihant : Updates & Discussion

INS Arihant was formally commissioned by Navy Chief Admiral Sunil Lanba in August, defence sources confirmed to The Hindu on Monday. The issue was reported earlier in the day by TV channel NewsX.

I proved my point to a snoutband.

Enough for the day:

imageedit_13_4092289745.gif

Next!!

Back
Top Bottom