What's new

India’s 2nd nuclear submarine ‘INS Aridhaman’ to be deadlier than INS Arihant

Wy are you skipping the question?? he asked you a legitimate question.

you as a Elite Troll know the sub has problems in reactor, so care to prove it>>>???

The sheer complexity in miniaturizing a Naval reactor is mind boggling only 6 countries have such capability
US , Russia , China , UK , France and India. Israel and Japan can also do it but due to reasons we know have refrained from doing so. But some people belittle the effort just because they are opposite sides of the political spectrum.

The sheer complexity in miniaturizing a Naval reactor is mind boggling only 6 countries have such capability
US , Russia , China , UK , France and India

And all other nation's submarines are operational without any snag except India:
Wondered why?

temcdxsd.png

This is your own Indian source moronji
Why is Arihant not operational?

Dont you escape this gem moronji: Arihant: How Russia helped deliver India’s baby boomer | Russia & India Report

Last edited:
US , Russia , China , UK , France and India. Israel and Japan can also do it but due to reasons we know have refrained from doing so. But some people belittle the effort just because they are opposite sides of the political spectrum.

golden rules of this forum:

1. Never argue with elite troll
2. All Handle with names(feng,leng,sang,wan,han etc) are mostly fake never argue with them

And all other nation's submarines are operation without any snag except India:
Wondered why?

Oh my God you are a literal moron . I don't have a source you know why because nobody is allowed near SSBN Arihant. You know it will carry nuclear weapons do you you think they will allow any ordinary civilian near it . There are civilians who designed it but do you think those people ever come on forums to discuss it.
I can assure any information other than MoD or PMO himself is false as far as India's nuclear weapons are concerned.
So when you claimed from some NDTV screen grab that Arihant is not operational I questioned your assumptions.

Why is Arihant not operational?
Let me tell you that Arihant is operational but probably not on deterrence patrol . So nothing wrong with the boat but it probably doesn't have nuclear weapons on it why because we have not yet amended our Nuclear policy so the warheads are not mated and are kept separate.
All the above hullabaloo is nothing but hot gas by certain journalists , Question is why NDTV didn't ask about whether India's nuclear policy has been amended or not instead of casting aspersions about the boomer.

Nobody is denying Russian help in S2 design unlike a certain copycat country which copies Russian weapons.

I don't have a source you know why because nobody is allowed near SSBN Arihant

So why you are asking following questions from others which remain in classified domain Moronji:

What is the actual power rating of the Arihant reactor ??
What is the enrichment level of the reactor ??
What is the number of fuel pins in the reactor ??
How many fuel pins per tube ??
What is fuel loading of the reactor in months ???
What is the dimensions of the fuel pins ??
Who is fabricating the fuel pins I don't think the Hyderabad facility is doing it ??
What kind of cladding it has ??
I know that BARC had some problems in the reactivity control 10 years in the shore based test bed reactor has it been solved ??
What is the Xenon build up time time ??
What is the coolant we use in Arihant reactor ??
What kind of coolant pump we use ??
What is the energy density of the reactor if it is a MEU are there plans for a HEU reactor ??
etc

I know you are out to obfuscate this issue because you can not digest a facepalm moment on Arihant, being a boastful & jingoist Indian.

because we have not yet amended our Nuclear policy so the warheads are not mated and are kept separate.

Which country operates nuclear submarines with SLBMs without a nuclear warhead?

So during a war crisis, the INS Arihant must travel back to India for mating its warheads with the SLBM?

Stupidubido...

Question is why NDTV didn't ask about whether India's nuclear policy has been amended or not

This is the simple question Moronji, what makes you think NDTV does not know the government nuclear policy which is in open domain?

So when you claimed from some NDTV screen grab that Arihant is not operational I questioned your assumptions.

It is not my assumption Moronji.
What I see is what I believe Moronji, just as many other souls including Sir Isaac newton who saw the falling apple from the tree.

Nobody is denying Russian help in S2 design unlike a certain copycat country which copies Russian weapons.

Why involve other country in desperation Moronji?
Unwarranted in our discussion Moronji.

So nothing wrong with the boat

What is the following excerpt Moronji:

temvbvbfg.png

Sachai chup nahi sakti banawat ke usulo se....ke khushboo aa nahi sakti kabhi kagaz ke phoolon se....

Last edited:
So why you are asking following questions from others which remain in classified domain Moronji:

Because like a tool you said Arihant's reactor is not working didn't say that it is under powered which everone knew since 2009 why do you think S3 Aridhman has newer equipment and more powerful reactor . S2 reactor was probably not transferring enough power to the shaft , due to low energy density due to rapid poison built up or weak coolant pumps possible.

I know you are out to obfuscate this issue because you can not digest a facepalm moment on Arihant, being a boastful & jingoist Indian.

Nobody here is jingoistic we are just discussing about Arihant.

Which country operates nuclear submarines with ICBMs without a nuclear warhead?

So during a war crisis, the INS Arihant must travel back to India for mating its warheads with the ICBM?

Stupidubido...

Its not ICBMs but SLBMs . Do you see any war happening now which will require our Nuclear Triad to be used.
And I here support you infact I'm completely for changing India's nuclear policy.

This is the simple question Moronji, what makes you think NDTV does not know the government nuclear policy which is in open domain?

Re read what I wrote before you drool over your keyboard .

It is not my assumption Moronji.
What I see is what I believe Moronji, just as many other souls including Sir Isaac newton who saw the falling apple from the tree.

First you compare Priyanka chopra's body parts including her colon with S2 then you compare yourself to Newton.

Why involve other country in desperation Moronji?
Unwarranted in our discussion Moronji.

Because big brother Russia helped us Asians get some decent weapons through transfer of technology , some countries acknowledge it like India others don't .

Nothing wrong with Hindu myself being a reader for 15 years but they probably are getting their information with time delay.
In various other defense forums and in this one too Arihant's under powered reactor has been discussed since 2011.
It is short armed due to its delivery package K-15/Sagarika is only 750-1000 kms range K4 3500 kms range is still going through development cycle and K5 in R &D phase .
What Hindu is saying is not new but old news.

Nothing wrong with Hindu myself being a reader for 15 years but they probably are getting their information with time delay.
In various other defense forums and in this one too Arihant's under powered reactor has been discussed since 2011.
It is short armed due to its delivery package K-15/Sagarika is only 750-1000 kms range K4 3500 kms range is still going through development cycle and K5 in R &D phase .
What Hindu is saying is not new but old news.

The question here is about the INS Arihant's commissioning.
Who did it?
A or B?

Why beat around the bush ?

The question here is about the INS Arihant's commissioning.
Who did it?
A or B?

Why beat around the bush ?
What is A and what is B here
S2 aka Arihant soft launched in 2009 fuel loading done in 2011 reactor came online in 2013 . The reactor probably uses MEU 21 to 43 % Uranium and 6 to 8 year refueling cycles .
which bush am I beating ??

What is A and what is B here
S2 aka Arihant soft launched in 2009 fuel loading done in 2011 reactor came online in 2013 . The reactor probably uses MEU 21 to 43 % Uranium and 6 to 8 year refueling cycles .
which bush am I beating ??

Who commissioned the Arihant?

Back
Top Bottom