What's new

India's 1st Kolkata class DDG

not as good as aegis but yes first indian attempt in that direction for sure

120 km range is for iaf only,not the navy

is this a part of indian aegis system ??
similar to them though SAMs will have only 70km range initially but it can be replaced with more long range sams in future(120KM).

similar to them though SAMs will have only 70km range initially but it can be replaced with more long range sams in future(120KM).

so basically wat is this ship ??? a destroyer ??

so basically wat is this ship ??? a destroyer ??
yeah an AESA destroyer(7000 tons). Also USA has offered India Aegis systems for it's 7 P-17A/B frigates(7000 tons). Lets see if India go for that or not.

then why did we develop barak 9 or paid for it if we were to use aegis??

dosen't make any sense

then why did we develop barak 9 or paid for it if we were to use aegis??

dosen't make any sense
They have offered us but It doesn't mean that we'll surely go for it. Besides argis will be very costly

I think IN should go for Aegis if America sells it. It is the quickest solution to countering China's Aegis. If possible, go for SPY-3 AESA.

china makes a destroyer in 2-3 years flat and we take freaking 9 years??
and chinese 0522d are actually more stealthy are almost equally armed compared to kolkata class.
thats a shame really

again you started D!ck measuring..seriously man...you are one psycho..I told you again,USA,China,Russia,Britain-they made warships for decades.when was the last time India tried something like it??you never compare defence and infra sectors between both countries,do you??whenever some news source emerge,you're like "WTF"??but never care to study what lead to delay.

Type-52 came after a long time of R&D.and who told you they made each ship within 1 year??read reports,sometime even Type-52C took over 3 years between launched and commissioned when even their production line was on for nearly a decade.they started launched of ships in 2011 and yet to be commissioned.

Any DDG generally takes around 3-4 years average to make,if production line is on.

I really doubt if you know anything about how production base has to set up and what is parallel production line.I doubt that if you even know the meaning of "Ship Launched".don't behave like a kid when you're in a defence forum.

ur are only afraid because u are insecure about ur small dick.

just shup up next time and don't waste anyone's time here.
look at all the posters,all agreewe are damn too late except u

i quoted 2-3 years in my post moron,go and see.someone else said 1 year

looks like u are fro a psu that everytime a matter crops up u star defending.next time go and look at chinese speed and then come here and waste someone's time.

look at the diff between ur posts and mine,at least i am talking on whats happening unlike u who is defending slow pace by giving needless explanations.if u cannot face critisism ,leave this forum and go to mountains and meditate.

Fuking moron..

if you've so much scratch,go and launch your own DDG construction.don't even know the basics,yet come here to scratch b@lls..

you're claiming China makes 2 DDG in 3 years.thats enough to show your post.don't even know the basic terms,yet jump into conclusion.

and this guy @GR!FF!N

thinks that we are all kids wasting time here??

thats what you're.didn't you got banned for BSing here till one month ago??

show where it is said that China built 2 DDG in 3 years...

Type 052D destroyer - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

wiki not updated, because I seen 3 Type 052D all fitted out. First Type 052D launched in 2012. So at least 3 Type 052D in 1 year.

Type 052B and Type 052C are obsolete compared to Type 052D, so they were never built in large numbers. At least eight Type 052D are planned before Type 055 is launched next year or so.

Fuking moron..

if you've so much scratch,go and launch your own DDG construction.don't even know the basics,yet come here to scratch b@lls..

you're claiming China makes 2 DDG in 3 years.thats enough to show your post.don't even know the basic terms,yet jump into conclusion.

thats what you're.didn't you got banned for BSing here till one month ago??

show where it is said that China built 2 DDG in 3 years...

look at ur face in the mirror u looser

all the posters agree except u.looks like u are a fanboy of the highest order

again u made a mistake

I SAID ONE 052D IS MADE IN 2-3 YEARS

now if u have dyslexia and cannot read properly,is it my fault??

guess not

We are late with Kolkata class destroyers because of various delaying issues with Indo-Israel Joint SAM development. Hopefully Next 4 destroyers will be built fast as we'll modular integration with them.

Back
Top Bottom