What's new

Indians Surrender

And i suppose fighting a thousand miles away from home with a much bigger army on the front and an elusive enemy in the back, without any air cover or benefit of logistics and supplies doesn't cut it with Indians.

What do you mean "Thousand miles away from home"? Wasn't East Pak part of Pakistan? Wasn't that "home"?
It wasn't that your army was fighting away from home...its that you neglected that part of your home...please dont blame the Indians for your own negligence on this part..

Oh yes Mr.WindJammer is posting these threads to impart History lessons and there is no reason to belive that this thread is a knee jerk reaction to many people shoving photos of Pakistani forces surrendering in his face in almost all threads he trolls. Yes Mr.WJammer this is absolutely no way an effort to save, in your own words, your "tiny ego".And before I forget, this is by all means much more humiliating than signing "An Instrument Of Surrender".

Sir, If your really want to be a historian, be a un biased one. But something tells me, it be very highly to be asked out of you.

What knee jerk reaction....is today your first day on the forum or something, hardy a day goes by when one doesn't encounter some Indian member dragging in 1971, lo and behold, your country fellows are not even shy to bring 1971 , in a sports thread, for the same effort i could each ntime bust them by going back to 1965 or even 1947.... but obviously i must have bruised some other egos with this thread....,as your majesty couldn't resist from taking a pot shot. Bravo.

common sense is not so common in Indians.. is it?

what is your criteria of winning the war? PoW were on both sides.. & I don't see Bangladesh part of India.. it is an independent nation.. and inchoate Bangladesh was there when no political agreement was achieved after 1970 elections.. I don't want to go into history.. but i think i made my point.
Only criteria of winning the war is achieving the target..India successfully achieved it...India Gandhi never had intentions to create a Bagla Pradesh

What knee jerk reaction....is today your first day on the forum or something, hardy a day goes by when one doesn't encounter some Indian member dragging in 1971, lo and behold, your country fellows are not even shy to bring 1971 , in a sports thread, for the same effort i could each ntime bust them by going back to 1965 or even 1947.... but obviously i must have bruised some other egos with this thread....,as your majesty couldn't resist from taking a pot shot. Bravo.
Come down from your high horse mister. You ain't any saint. Last time I saw you in another thread posting images of nude women and had the audacity to talk about "family values "!! But then again every poster worth his salt know how crooked and reprobate you are. And anyone with a doubt can check your thread history and makes his mind.
Speaking of pot shot, I suppose your threads are born out of genuine regard for your neighbor and it has nothing to stoke your, aptly named, wind(jam)bag-ed ego !!

did you hear what he said? like seriously? that he could have fought on but rather chose to not kill the bengalis in the cross fire.

in today's modern world it would be considered a great act if bashar assad did it. rather than fight on (however, it is too late for him already)

Sau Choohe Khake, Billi Hajj ko chali!!

did you hear what he said? like seriously? that he could have fought on but rather chose to not kill the bengalis in the cross fire.

in today's modern world it would be considered a great act if bashar assad did it. rather than fight on (however, it is too late for him already)

After killing lakhs of civilians he was worried about the "Loss of human lives", he just kept silent about the "OUR" part.

so you wanted niazi to keep fighting to the last man and what about the unarmed civilan bengalis that would die in the fighting?

bangaleis just didn't want us so better let them have their own nation rather than kill them.
Thats what a soldier do, fight till last breath...
Niazi never thought about those thousands of Bangla women whey they were getting raped by your mard e momin forces...
height of senselessness

What do you mean "Thousand miles away from home"? Wasn't East Pak part of Pakistan? Wasn't that "home"?
It wasn't that your army was fighting away from home...its that you neglected that part of your home...please dont blame the Indians for your own negligence on this part..
Under the circumstances, the Muktis were doing more harm, albeit mainly to the civilians, then the known enemy.

Thank you for bringing that up, even in war, there are ethics and morals to be maintained, walking out of your position with hands raised and handing your weapon over is not something unheard of during the war, in some cases such are even staged for the benefit of the home audience, i suggest you also google, how Indian cameras are forever present during such events specially in hostile terrain like Kargil and then also read about the episode on
Kambampati Nachiketa.
what are you talking about man.Kargil and one pow pilot while we had at least 10 ~ NLI POWs repatriated safely unlike saurabh kalia ... yes we are proud of the fact that we filmed your dead soldiers,your pows and and pics where indians are burying the unclaimed bodies (249) with military honor ..... what's wrong in that after all it was pakistan which claimed that no pak soldier is fighting in the kargil heights,plus your absurd claims that india used chemical weapons in kargil,it was imperative,we filmed it and shamed Nawaz and musharraf infront of whole world.

In 'normal' parts of the world a total surrender by the enemy is considered victory, not sure about Pakistan though.
there were a lot of total surrenders by Indian Army at different sectors.. rings a bell or not?

Rare footage from 1971 war showing how thousands of Indian soldiers had surrendered in West Pakistan even before fall of Dacca, the Indian POW after being addressed by Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto were eventually repatriated in exchange for Pakistani prisoners from East Pakistan, many of which were civilians.

@Irfan Baloch @Horus @DESERT FIGHTER @Xeric @Icarus

Brilliant video Windy. Some vegie asse$ would be on fire but this video is worth it. :D

so you wanted niazi to keep fighting to the last man and what about the unarmed civilan bengalis that would die in the fighting?

bangaleis just didn't want us so better let them have their own nation rather than kill them.
You should have did that before we invaded east,if you are so much worry about he well being of innocent bengalis.

Under the circumstances, the Muktis were doing more harm, albeit mainly to the civilians, then the known enemy.

Well the TTP and their ilk are doing a ton of damage to Pakistan (civilians) in their northern areas for the last decade...Never heard Pakistan refer to their soldiers fighting there as away from home...
The TTP are Pakistani citizens too...

may be to civilians of west pakistan...it was reaction to act of your soldiers action (rape of thousands of bangla women)

Back
Top Bottom