What's new

Indians Surrender

Under the circumstances, the Muktis were doing more harm, albeit mainly to the civilians, then the known enemy.

Well the TTP and their ilk are doing a ton of damage to Pakistan (civilians) in their northern areas for the last decade...Never heard Pakistan refer to their soldiers fighting there as away from home...
The TTP are Pakistani citizens too if Im not mistaken...

Come down from your high horse mister. You ain't any saint. Last time I saw you in another thread posting images of nude women and had the audacity to talk about "family values "!! But then again every poster worth his salt know how crooked and reprobate you are. And anyone with a doubt can check your thread history and makes his mind.
Speaking of pot shot, I suppose your threads are born out of genuine regard for your neighbor and it has nothing to stoke your, aptly named, wind(jam)bag-ed ego !!

When shown the mirror, you people start talking about morals, what's the different between your country saints talking about alleged rapes before our times and me showing them what's happening in present day India.....not my problem if reality ends up giving some a bloody nose and as for name calling, do you need another reminder....but ni will refrain since..

"the personal attack is the last refuge of the scoundrel who has nothing of substance to say"--Edmund Burke

Well the TTP and their ilk are doing a ton of damage to Pakistan (civilians) in their northern areas for the last decade...Never heard Pakistan refer to their soldiers fighting there as away from home...
The TTP are Pakistani citizens too if Im not mistaken...
The area between Islamabad and Waziristan is not separated by a thousand miles of Indian territory.

I merely posted from historic prospective however some Indian members often run back to 1971 to salvage their tiny ego.

And i suppose fighting a thousand miles away from home with a much bigger army on the front and an elusive enemy in the back, without any air cover or benefit of logistics and supplies doesn't cut it with Indians.

Away from Home? That was part of your home!

Learn from the Brits, who fought for Falklands and won.

They would be grateful that now they dont have to fight a formidable force who will also treat them better.

We know how easily indians get scared and all.

The area between Islamabad and Waziristan is not separated by a thousand miles of Indian territory.

Yes my friend, but your criteria for alienating East Pak and referring to it a "not home" was based on the fact that the mukti Bahini were doing more damage internally than the visibible enemy (india) and hence it ceased to be home..
I just presented you a similar example...

Nevertheless, my point is that the Pakistani army did not lose because it didn't have the means to secure Dhaka...its that you alienated these people (Bengalis) to a point that it stopped becoming home...
It was the Pakistani policy (alienating the bengalis and itself with the world turning against Pak) more than logistics or a thousand mile barrier that was the cause for your downfall...

to me they are smiling... :)

no buddy this is a happy surrender with shining teeth and a feeling of relief
0041.jpg

0066.jpg

Last edited:
When shown the mirror, you people start talking about morals, what's the different between your country saints talking about alleged rapes before our times and me showing them what's happening in present day India.....not my problem if reality ends up giving some a bloody nose and as for name calling, do you need another reminder....but ni will refrain since..

"the personal attack is the last refuge of the scoundrel who has nothing of substance to say"--Edmund Burke
OOh talking big are we ? Nevermind, we too show you guys the "Mirror" by showing that you are nation which chose to surrender by signing a instrument of surrender, the biggest surrender after WWII. But then again you are a nation of Marde-Momins, 1Pakistani=10VegiHindus, Martial Race and what not, you fight till last man standing. The images are just RAW conspiracy.

One more thing, When your army was raping and killing east Pakistani women and children, where they following PA SOPs or repeating just what was done to their forefathers.

Hamain acha lagta hai when indians surrender before us *speaks in a nawabi tone with a snobbish expression on face
It reminds us how we ruled over them for 1000 years

@Jamwal's & @nik141991 : Guys this is called trolling over here. Any historic incident which is not in there favor is trolling and the otherwise is "History Lesson". Haven't you guys learn't anything yet. Remove it, this dose not goes with there twisted history lessons where they won in 1971 .Bunch Of N00bs ! :mad:
@Jamwal's & @nik141991 : Guys this is called trolling over here. Any historic incident which is not in there favor is trolling and the otherwise is "History Lesson". Haven't you guys learn't anything yet. Remove it, this dose not goes with there twisted history lessons where they won in 1971 .Bunch Of N00bs ! :mad:
I have not even started yet :lol: have a personal collection of surrender stuff men,weapons,dress,diaries,documents captured etc spanning from 1947 to WOT.

Back
Top Bottom